Florida user here

I was planning on moving to texas in the fall because my job recently offered me an opportunity to do so, but after the whole school shooting ordeal, I am having second thoughts. I always thought texas was the beacon of american conservatism, but now I realize it’s just full of pussies and psychos. Should I just stay in florida?

Attached: 3B23E033-A9D6-4F9E-A16A-D4D116F3275F.jpg (1141x1101, 887.3K)

Unironically, yes.

Thank you for your input, do you live in texas by any chance?

I do. Lots of Mexicans and fat people here.

I hear Alabama is a good place to be. BUT yeah, stay in Florida, Florida Man.

Hella White People in Louisiana user. SURE there's Niggerinos here and there but usually it's not too much of an issue. THERE are Faggots though aplenty.

Yep

There's no gayer city in the South than Austin, Louisianabro. Atleast you don't have to deal with that trainwreck.

If you have never been to Texas, you should visit before accepting. A Floridian might do okay in the Corpus Jimmy area, but I doubt you would like living anywhere else in Texas long term.

Attached: 9eomu0u5ijv01.png (1991x1491, 547.24K)

All of Texas sucks. The people are fake ass bitches.

Never met a Texan that left a good impression.

>Paris is labeled but Bonham isn’t
Gay

Houston has far more fags overall, but slightly less fags per capita. Decide which is worse

Texas is shit

I want to move to Florida from Texas but I have no job.

>I always thought texas was the beacon of american conservatism

Shut the fuck up Kike, Texas doesn't want faggots like you pushing Marxist agenda. THERE ARE NO SHOOTINGS. Shoot yourself, "mate". Fuck you make me sick. All you people are doing is redpilling normals for us, so go ahead and damage your efforts. See if we care. You are a danger to all decent folk who blindly follow what the perceive as right. What you are doing is a form of terrorism. You sandbrained cunts know it too.

hobo it down lad, it'd be a right adventure - que John Lee Hookers Hobo Blues - its good fun man you got this life.

>florida
Depends on the part of the state youre in. Northern to central florida stay where you are. South florida gtfo prices are through the roof. One thing to keep in mind tho is florida car insurance is crimally expensive and youll save on that by moving basically anywhere else

white seppos should take over England for the lulz

Ohio is pretty chill there's not many mass shootings. Just don't live in big cities and you'll be fine

>not wanting to live in the town with mass shootings
fuck off kike

It's full of race mixers and browns

Attached: texasFeels.png (560x533, 151.47K)

PLEASE DON'T FUCKING COME HERE FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

beats shooting kangaroos

Psyops can happen anywhere.

Texas is a meme state filled with endless hordes of spics. If you are actually white you will be better off going for a white state in midwest/northern rocky mountain region.

>If you are actually white you will be better off going for a white state
yes and no - fuck that mentality lets just scare these cunts home. Its fucking time, America. You got the guns. YOU GOT THE GUNS.

>JUST KEEP ON RUNNING BRO ITS NOT LIKE THE BROWN PEOPLE WILL EVNETUALLY MOVE THERE TOO

Too true

Attached: 0B4A3845-9B31-4078-BF7F-4E460B1F9708.jpg (2048x1367, 717.68K)