How do I find christ Any Forums?

How do I find christ Any Forums?

I don't think there's more for me in this world except salvation, is it possible for a life long atheist to be saved?

Attached: christ.jpg (800x567, 23.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
youtu.be/iiRCPjkJIgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o
youtube.com/watch?v=iNaX6j3Xncg&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't need to jump the gun from atheism to christianity. just sit outside in nature and meditate/pray.

I just wanna be uncool

Sounds like Christ has already found you...

To find God pray to him, tell him you repented and you want to follow Jesus Christ, pray that He may Guide you to a good christian church, repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, study the word (bible), attend church and bible study.

yes it is possible for an athiest to be saved if they believe on Jesus. I used to be an athiest as well. going to church or living a good life won't save you.

watch this 11 minute video explaining the gospel (gospel means good news) if you want to be 100% sure that you're saved from hell and on your way to heaven. it's easy to get to heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: Pass it along if you are a saved Christian.jpg (1200x627, 1.06M)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jewsus.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

Yes, fren. Go get baptised, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior. understand that he is the son of God, He was born of a virgin, died, and rose again on the third day. repent your sins, and try as hard as you can to not sin again, while understanding that you will sin again just beware of sinning habitually. thats it. that all you have to do. read the bible. start eith the 4 gospels and the book of acts. a preacher, or priest will help you with the rest.

>gospel means good news
Yeah actually it doesn't, it means something like good announcement or good message.

There are many teachers I've found helpful on the journey. This guy is one of them.

youtu.be/iiRCPjkJIgQ

yeah.

Keep looking for something that isn’t there bud, eventually your brain will hallucinate its reality. Religion is the same as an lsd trip,

That's what miserable people do. Christianity is a misery cult (same for Islam)

1pbtid.

Eastern Orthodox, ROCOR

Attached: Orthodox_dark_ages.jpg (1025x725, 336.8K)

and dont liten to faggots like this OP, he'll be in hell getting rammed by demon cock, also he's british

Read. Your. Bible.
Start with Matthew.
Ruth is good too and short.

Look up Derek prince on YouTube and start listening to his sermons. He's uniquely talented and has helped me considerably.
Good luck.

news is synonymous with the word message. a simple dictionary search will tell you that. gospel means good news or good tidings.

i'll also link some important sermons

"once saved always saved" - a must watch sermon for people doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb

repentance and salvation - sermon exposing the widespread "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o

important sermon about evangelizing
youtube.com/watch?v=iNaX6j3Xncg&ab_channel=NewIfb

Attached: John 14.6 kjv.jpg (666x489, 37.07K)

Get a rosary and learn to pray it daily. Everything will come to you by divine providence if your heart is set on God.

First you have to be open to idea which it seems you are. There will be a point where you hit rock bottom mentally and it'll be your choice to save yourself

>news is synonymous with the word message
Perhaps if your vocabulary is limited to about 750 words, in which the nuances of meaning will be lost on you

>i'll also link some important sermons
No-one is interested in your Jewish Gods mate

Read the New Testament with an open mind and legitimately try to understand it. You can also ask for guidance. The Holy Spirit will provide for you.

>also he's british
That's almost worse..

>9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10

Believe in your heart in what Jesus did for us sinners and ask him to save you from Hell and take you to heaven when you die. God's will is that all come to repentance of their unbelief and put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ and be saved.

bong food looks like literal goy slop

dont worry about rosaries and the like, that will come. Just talk to Him. He hears you.

as long as you live and breath you can still be saved for god does not incarcerate you, only mortals do
if you seek him out they shall always come but you need to be the one to open those doors and windows as god will not

op seems interested. since there are so many shills on this site that is adamant on trying to associate Christianity with talmudic judaism which is of the devil, i'll link some more videos as well to debunk that false association. also, pic related.

here's a documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're Jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is evil and satanic, and it has nothing to do with Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part1
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part2
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14

pastor steven anderson also denies the official holocaust narrative. there is a video of him explaining his position on bitchute.

Attached: What Jesus said about the self professing jews in Revelation 2.9 kjv.jpg (960x695, 159.2K)

>Just talk to Him. He hears you.
Yes, listen to the voices in your head Schlomo, nothing bad can come of it

I've been having a tough time lately, bros. I keep praying, but I'm not hearing anything back. Usually God would answer almost immediately in my dreams or in my daily inner monologue

Read the bible, new testament first, come to understand christ, then let the holy spirit guide you into being a good follower of christ.

Attached: JESUS.jpg1_.jpg (1200x1114, 494.48K)

>just sit outside in nature and meditate/pray.
Nature is for Pagan faggots who want goat dick in their ass.

>MIGHT
>DOUBT
Only a jew would be this intellectually dishonest.

Christ exists without religion. Cry more.

Meanwhile Judaism encourages tearing off a baby's penis right after birth. Misery indeed.

>No-one is interested in your Jewish Gods mate
the jewmutt gods are Satan/Saturn/YHWH/Moloch/Lucifer, not Christ. Stop blaspheming you stupid frail little defenseless bong.

>goy slop
don't jews eat bugs, shit and baby penis?

Attached: 6549874654984.jpg (407x600, 53.02K)

>i'll link some more videos as well to debunk that false association
The Gospels literally describe Jesus as a Rabbi
>But muh Talmudic Judaism
The Kikes didn't suddenly become evil one day just because that lets the Christians off the hook; they were always that way
>But muh Revelations
It probably isn't even a Christian text, at least not in the original version. Of course you would already know this if you had read a single book on the subject

>I keep praying, but I'm not hearing anything back
That's because you're not mentally ill, user, unlike the other schizos in this thread

Be patient. He hears you. He has His own time table. you will get what you need when He feels you need it.

cringe

>1pbtid
>BS /rel/
d&c guaranteed

God is a voiceless voice, the holy spirit guides you in your subconscious, you won't hear answers.

Begone, satan. You will convince no one.

Matthew 23:8
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

rabbi means master which is why we're not supposed to called rabbis. the Christ rejecters that say they're jews and say they're rabbis are not rabbis. these heathens that are standing around putin are not rabbis nor are they jews nor are they God's chosen people in God's eyes.

Attached: putin with chabads.jpg (864x400, 84.41K)

This. The guidance comes to those who ask. But it's not literal voices in your head like crazy people talk about. You feel a warm, guiding presence and a wise ally.