Hire police force full of mystery meat Hispanics with no loyalty to the country who treat the job as an easy guaranteed...

>hire police force full of mystery meat Hispanics with no loyalty to the country who treat the job as an easy guaranteed pension
>surprised when they aren't capable of acting heroically which is only possible when there's a strong national identity and resolve to sacrifice for your fellow man

America is a fucking comedy

Attached: download.jpg (1486x990, 360.02K)

reminder that spics aren't people and that they are nigger 2.0
spic = worm shit

>look gringoy mexicanos are iberics

You sure this pic is not some Academy im Mexico?

>spics do spic shit
>america is a fucking comedy
Ok, Pablo.

It's the 2019 LAPD graduating class

LOL.....none of them inspire authority to me... Los Agelos is fuked xd

> LAPD
> somehow inconsistent with the genetics

I'm saying america turning the country into a hispanic-majority nation then being shocked that white western values dont 100% translate over is what's comedic. Like, no fucking shit the country is falling apart. They're brining in people from dysfunctional countries

Any time I shit on spics here people give me shit cause they're le "trad" or "they're gonna save is from globohomo" this board is completely overtaken by these mutants

Its interesting because the worst cops in the world are mexican, or "latino". The corruption, incompetence, and utter failure of latino police is evident throughout mexico and South America. Yet these trash people think they are going to be good police officers here in the United States. Wtf, do people think there is magic dirt here in the states? Magic dirt that will MAGICALLY turn these goblin mother fuckers into great people? Non-corrupt people? Law abbiding citizens even though almost ALL OF THEM lied cheated and stole their way into our country in the first place. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BETRAYED US ALREADY, AND NOW THEY WANT WHITES TO BE THEIR ALLIES?! This bowl shit.

Fuck mexicans and fuck latinos. They are a trash people, and make even trashier cops. I hate latinos, their culture, their sense of humor, their communities as a whole.

Anyone that has lived around them, like me for 32 years, or who has been best friends with them, worked with them, knows that they fucking suck.

Yeah, America did that... They just up and ethnically cleansed themselves.

Well that’s alarming. Mexico isn’t in the state it is because they have honest and incorruptible cops.

wow, you guys are really brown over there

It's a police cadet internship.
Everyone there is just in it for the free college.

Just like those spics in Parkland

Any place can seem like it's overtaken when just a couple of fucks are blasting mumblemariachi and waving la razzugh flags around

oh the big shock for zog is yet to come when the brown hordes refuse to stand up and cheer for their kids to be sent to invade the latest country israel hates lol

>Everyone there is just in it for the free college.
It's not the army. You dont get free college. You work until you're 40 then retire and live off bennies for the rest of your life

most of the things that died were spics

who cares? just nuke all of uvalde county and del rio too pls

keep in mind there is a vocal community of mexicans posting under american flags

nigger cum guzzlers are obsolete

Attached: gettyimages-1216403564.jpg (1200x630, 111.4K)