Flyer Activism Campaign

Since our online communications are almost entirely controlled at this point we need other solutions to redpill the masses. A good old flyer campaign might help so post all the flyers or info you have such as these. I will be spreading them as far as p[possible around Ontario.

Attached: CBDC-Shackle.jpg (1400x1452, 210.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goyimtv.tv/v/2038264762/Truck-Covered-in-Antisemitic-Messages-Travels-Through-WeHo--Beverly-Hills---NBCLA
youtube.com/watch?v=dCPH6nizZas
youtube.com/watch?v=iDrV58hWKcU
goyimtv.tv/v/1879642704/230th-GOYIMTV-TV--HT---Aryan-Bacon-HOLLYWOOD-Re-Cap---HT-s-Response-to-Harry-Box---THE-GREAT-REPLACEMENT---
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: CBDC-Shackle1.jpg (1400x1452, 245.86K)

Attached: CBDC-Shackle2.jpg (1400x1452, 280.63K)

Attached: CBDC-Shackle3.jpg (1400x1452, 331.96K)

Attached: PCR-Brochure.png (611x789, 225.13K)

this is a good idea, bump

Bump

Bump we need more of this

bump

why dont you actually start something so the thread stays alive rather than posting bump

thank you, it seems like the only way to spread this info, especially with people finally getting back outside.
Currently doing a flyer on
Rhodes Scholars and their roles over the pandemic; Freeland, Adalstein Brown

Bump. 50 fucking twitter screencap threads of lefty bot accounts demanding we ban the second amendment and this one will die, fuck clown world and I hate the antichrist

Bumperino

Bump

> Don't let them shackle you
never, ever make any sort of propaganda materials using negative messages
always offer something tangible to do, a call to action

This needs some work. Klaus Schwab quote and the rest should be more separated.
What the fuck is CBDC?

I seem to have misplace some folders, but go over to GoyimTV.tv to see what the GDL boys are up to.
Their flyers make the kike news EVERY TIME they fling them.
They did a U-Haulocost tour the other day through L.A. and covered the truck in meme slogans.
>ex. Abort the ADL, conceived through rape, murder and pedophilia
Good stuff.
Check 'em out.

ps. BEST THREAD IN THE CATALOGUE RIGHT NOW!

Do work, lads!

goyimtv.tv/v/2038264762/Truck-Covered-in-Antisemitic-Messages-Travels-Through-WeHo--Beverly-Hills---NBCLA

Attached: We.png (500x757, 485.61K)

Bump

Attached: Azog cronies.png (680x643, 453.47K)

all im gonna say every autist here has a red line, and when thats crossed whether by termination of this site or other factors, there will be openseason on these kikes and their children. an user with a gun is all it takes to romanov each rothschild one by one the oldest to the youngest

Attached: lmsywf.jpg (1291x965, 132.85K)

i did not make them but i will modify them a bit, good advice
Central Bank Digital Currency
youtube.com/watch?v=dCPH6nizZas
youtube.com/watch?v=iDrV58hWKcU

This
Or just straight undeniable proven facts and empirical evidence.
kike despise the truth.

Attached: aw shoot.png (1200x675, 1023.01K)

instead of wasting your time putting up flyers, you should be working towards having a large white family and raising your children away from the city.

while getting away from the city seems nice, there is so much to be done and so many ignorant people who need to be helped

Ok I'll start with some bugs.

Attached: 270DE4C8-E20D-49B7-8573-9CA60F655B41.png (824x990, 877.02K)

These are nice
Stolt and posted

Attached: E3CB5185-27B7-4452-9789-682F2F39A32C.jpg (1024x512, 77.16K)

great thank you

I know it's good advice, I used to do this kind of shit for a living
make the font bigger btw, that shit is barely readable

cities are death zones. only a fool would stay in the ones that we have already lost.

Try to explain that to an average white woman that having children is the ultimate goal in life. She will go through all kinds of excuses why she needs to first travel, live in an apartment, build up her retarded career and try all kinds hedonistic stuff until she is ready to settle down and have children. I'm not surprised some white men go after asian women.

Attached: A8880F66-E13D-4E3F-A5F4-8476D2565CC5.jpg (837x1024, 117.27K)

Meh, they are destroying themselves by overdosing on their own propaganda.

Attached: spoilers.jpg (627x363, 40.26K)

Normies won't know what CBDCs are.

it might get them to look it up and at least thats a start

no, you silly canuck
it won't
they'll forget all about it before they get home
one idea at a time

No, it won't. If they don't understand something immediately, they'll move on. You have at most two seconds to educate the NPC before their programming leads them onwards.

Attached: F44BBE5C-0A31-4525-93BB-CD40347B656D.jpg (1024x291, 47.41K)

>it's so HARD to find a woman who will do what I want
>So I guess I'll just post on Any Forums about thai hookers instead
Yeah, nobody said it was going to be easy, life is getting more difficult, them's the breaks. Fight the battles that are right in front of you, not the ones you dream of fighting.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
Spread this shit.

if 1 in 1000 do that'll be a win for me

kek
It's SO fucking afraid.
The last thing these frightened paranoid kikes want is for YOU to get off the couch and into the real world.
They admitted as much in their breathless pearl clutching kvetching media reports that THIS is their greatest fear.
>because what comes after HATEFUL flyers? REEEE!
kek
Don't listen to this kike faggot.
Print up some memes, put them in a baggie with some LENTLES (Gen. 25:34 the identity thieving edomites will know what it means), then go to the most affluent (read, JEWISH) neighborhood of your community, and throw them LEGALLY into the driveway of EVERY house so as not to catch a "targeted" harassment charge.
No stickers.
No threats.
Avoid happy merchants and swastikas (for now)
Don't touch mail boxes, businesses, or religious centers, this is ILLEGAL.
Flyering parked car windshields is okay, depending on your county's restrictions.
Hell, then you can take it one bold step further, make an email account with a phony kike name, and send the flyer/s and your kvetching complaint, to the local news agencies, then sit back and enjoy the fruits of your activism and let the kike's totally shackled inability to actually tell the TRUTH of what all this "HATRED!" actually says do the rest.
Great job, user.
You just took the next step into taking this battle TO these paranoid fucking kikes, and they DESPISE this real world shit.
Get 'em, lads!

goyimtv.tv/v/1879642704/230th-GOYIMTV-TV--HT---Aryan-Bacon-HOLLYWOOD-Re-Cap---HT-s-Response-to-Harry-Box---THE-GREAT-REPLACEMENT---

Attached: cohencidence.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

how about zero?

bump and fucking based

Attached: 1611108699353.jpg (1334x1312, 283K)

>The last thing these frightened paranoid kikes want is for YOU to get off the couch and into the real world.

i advocate for anons to be concentrating on raising WHITE children AWAY from the cities.
you advocate for anons running around putting pictures of memes through people letter boxes.

whos the real fucking kike ??

No, faggot.
You have to do ALL the thinking for the niggercattle, and make anything you fling memeworthy.
Don't be lazy. That's their schtick and why they need our "cold water" to the fucking face.