Wtf is this?

The rise of black ethnocentrism is causing distrust against "part white" people in the black community

Attached: pro-black propaganda.jpg (500x500, 67.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.org/content/article/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Haiti

white person here, can confirm, half-breeds are our greatest ally in our struggle to oppress the melaninated black man

does that mean that Hussein Obama is not black?

This is the opposite of reality, as always. Even Asians scramble to align themselves with the darkies when push comes to shove. It really does solidify that whites are superior though.

It's a cope because all of the leaders of their movements are lightskins

Attached: 1618704534852.jpg (500x235, 36.41K)

>Don't trust mutts
Even blacks. Unless a jew made this.

Of course! He has a people!

United Pure Races
vs.
Babylonian Hybrids

Many have a white haplo group.
Y dna passed down from a white slave-fucker that made a mulatto hybrid more successful than the average field nigger

Whites hate me because I’m not white, blacks hate me because I’m not black. Being race-mixed is fucked up.

No. Half-whites ALWAYS reject their white side and try to get "down" with whatever the other side is. Always. It even happens when it's just a fraction.

Whites don't hate you.

More likely whites would hate you for not hating whites

Attached: white privlidge.png (510x680, 405.37K)

This. Has no one else noticed that the most ardent black supremacists are always these barely-black, coffee with cream-colored fuckers?

Based, make half-breed mulattoes pariahs to all and maybe white women will stop fucking niggers

The _______ ___ blacks __ causing distrust _

Lel, mulattos fucking rekt'd they don't even want you. So much for solidarity for your nigger pride and BLM.

But don't niggers realize that the majority of them are at least a quarter European? Whites were fucking and pumping their grandmammies by the mass during the times of slavery.

science.org/content/article/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 82.88K)

Yes we do, fuck off leddit.

Whites don't want you half cast mutts either

Yes we do

House niggers have been around for over 300 years. Good house niggers used to be invaluable assets.

>Privileged
Look at the state of that door frame and those tiles, someone should rescue that child

Based black brothers know that mulattos will serve themselves and be traitors to Black people just like jews serve themselves and are traitors to White people. Ya can't trust 'em: in both cases they're presume themselves to be superior and most deserving to rule the rest. The pale browns feel entitled to rule over the dark darkies, and the big noses feel entitled to rule over the entire earth and everyone living on it.

Yes you do. I’ve been called nigger, monkey or gorilla a thousand times here, and my skin isn’t so dark at all.