Do you think it's possible the Zetas ordered the hit on the school in Texas?

Do you think it's possible the Zetas ordered the hit on the school in Texas?

We know the shooter's parents were drug addicts and criminals. Is it possible they found out the kid already hated his life, was suicidal, etc - and they promised him they would forgive their parents debts (and not hurt them) if he would just go to the school and shoot a bunch of kids of Border Patrol, Cops, etc? They could have gave him the exact classroom to go to with the highest concentration of LEO kids. We know they have access to all the best pills (Adderall, Ecstacy, whatever) so that part is taken care of -- no nerves, no apprehension.

How else do you explain getting $6000 worth of weapons, ammo and equipment as an recently turned 18 year old with a part-time job and no credit history? No way he's getting $6000 worth of credit. It only makes sense in the context of someone buying everything for him.

Hate to impugn the Grandmother here, but she may have been "in on it" and had second thoughts and tried to stop him once she realized he was really going to do it. Maybe the Zetas promised to pay off her house/debts, etc. Who knows, it's all spitballing. All I know is the official narrative makes no sense at all. Why would a Hispanic target young Hispanic children if he's mad about the world? Why not a country club or somewhere with mostly wealthy people, or the people who "bullied" you, etc.?

Attached: zetas.png (976x767, 297.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kmvt.com/2022/04/24/officers-texas-seize-35m-meth-massive-drug-bust-us-mexico-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's time to stop formulating schizophrenic persecutory conspiracy theories and time to start admitting that america has a serious problem

What the fuck why do I have FBI in my ID

>FBI in the ID
wew lad

Attached: 1650669355777.jpg (258x322, 20.93K)

>jehWfbi
lol

Nuke mexico and kill all the mexicans.

Why would the "Gulf Cartel" control absolutely everything except for the Gulf?

>"Do you know who I am?"
sus

>ID FBI
potery

Attached: 1626029062895.png (427x400, 39.69K)

We never had problems like this until Pharma companies started insisting on drugging every kid over the age of about 9 years old, for any and every single reason they could find.

Imagine being a 10 year old full of energy and life, who eats healthy -- because your parents aren't soulless wage slaves who ignore you all day -- and you are expected to sit completely still in a classroom with other drone kids who mostly sit around all day staring at screens, eating junk food.

Of course you're going to talk more. Of course you're going to act out. Of course you're going to have more physical energy. And then you have school authorities threatening to take you away from your parents if you don't start taking pills to "control your behavior"

It's sickening.

>jew FBI ID
sure, it's the mexicans fault

because you are poisoning the well with shit info like a fed.

Attached: gn.jpg (652x770, 40.21K)

>jehOva FBI

Attached: wtf ace ventura.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

Didnt chapo and the chapitos basically put an end to the zetas? This post is fucking retarded. Bernie loving level retardation

You better stop noticing things if you know what's good for you

I thought zetas were taken over by some other cartel. Also, why in the name of fuck would they make it any harder to get cheap guns? this looks like it would be a major fuck up on them and the US government. just imagine making it impossible for the average US citizen to own a firearm, yet drug cartels are still flashing all sorts of US made hardware.

Take me down to funkytown

Show me one media report of what psyc meds ANY school.shooter was on. You cant. Coincidence?
They fucking all were. Maybe it was just 1 brand? Our politicians suck balls fucking pussies all of them.

Nah, check his shrink. This is CIA/MOS

ngl I almost didn't make this thread but stuff slides so quickly I thought why not

There's other maps that show different configurations. Zetas was just a guess based on where they operate - they'd be the most likely to control drug/human smuggling in that particular area of Texas (see map)

Looking around for any recent drug busts and I found this:

kmvt.com/2022/04/24/officers-texas-seize-35m-meth-massive-drug-bust-us-mexico-border/

"Officers in Texas seize $35M in meth in massive drug bust at US-Mexico border"

We know the shooter was in the classroom for nearly an hour. What if the (insert cartel here) told the LEOs they have 5 minutes to wire them tens of millions of dollars, or they have the kid start shooting?

Again, just a guess. I'm not out here making 20 threads. I'm not calling news stations. I'm not namefagging on Instagram or Twitter. I just want to know what the hell happened here just like everyone else. And this is the first school shooting in a LONG time where "Depressed kid on SSRIs shoots up school" just doesn't fit.

Attached: dea-mexico-drugcartels.png (1200x920, 1.47M)

>It could have been Zetas
Sure, no specific evidence against it
>*Fails to establish any WHY besides lel lots of LEO kids*

Ok, Los Zetas

Zetas have not been a thing for a while i think it became cartel jalisco nueva generacion

>Zetas ordered the hit on the school in Texas
LMAOOO what? those fuckers are torn apart right now, they dont even have halve the territory they held 10 years ago, this whole thread sounds more like a HUGE cupe
>FBI in the ID
lmao i knew it, go back to sissy hypnotise wh*te childs

Attached: images (1).jpg (776x395, 42.8K)