Uvalde cops tase father

Somebody asked for the webm but the thread died before I converted it.
It's from a point where the guy filming closes in on the situation until you see a cop with a taser.

Attached: b8f2gm.webm (320x576, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/b8f2gm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do white people think cops are based? Most cops are the worst scum of society, who larp as the 'good guys'. They literally work on behalf of the corrupt government to screw you over.

Idk, man, some user linked a vid and asked for a webm so I made it.
I don't think highly of cops, but in America it's beyond bad.
Also, they asked for a webm and 5 min later lost all interest, this is the last time I'm doing anything for you faggots.

Attached: YMA.gif (397x300, 3.7M)

We don't.

Oof! Looks like those guns weren't useful after all! The second amendment is junk. How can the police get away with tasering you while you try to save your kids and nobody uses the second amendment in response? Well I'll tell you, it's useless.

Attached: 83513459f3dd63eb4bb3c46e30aa498e.jpg (500x694, 57.38K)

Are you trying to make an argument "let's ban guns because they are not useful anyway" ?
That would be something else.

You assume too much

Attached: ImpossibleOrbits.gif (1070x660, 172.67K)

>Why do white people think cops are based?
White people abide the law so rarely have to deal with them in any meaningful way.

the only people worse than cops are niggers

Who are the guys in full tactical gear and at what point on the timeline did this happen? Seems like they have a whole group there who could have entered the school.

Those are some border cops as far as I gathered.
>Timeline
Not sure what you mean. Here's the full vid files.catbox.moe/b8f2gm.mp4

Aside from my full sympathy and how awful this is it must be noted:they're all fat!

You did a good thing making it crocop bro. How could you know he would be an ungrateful faggot?

Attached: 1586906947467.png (640x480, 131.5K)

Not taking their side but in all likelihood the tac unit is at the entry of the school and these are overflow cops holding a perimeter. Just because there are 30 cops standing there trying to control the scene doesn't mean there aren't 10 more in the building. Also they train and are equiped for clearing. Not hostage rescue. Don't rely on cops to protect you.

>not taking their side
>takes their side
So are you a hired public image manager or do you do it for fucking free.

I kinda knew it could happen, it's Any Forumstards after all, but I naively hoped this time it would be different.

Attached: images (8).jpg (276x183, 5.64K)

they would've had to shoot me

You are defending them faggot cops are cowards and time and time again refuse to enter and stop the active threat. Police legally have no duty to protect you.

>she's wearing shoes
Almost perfect. If only she were barefoot and in the kitchen where she belongs.

Attached: 1651901328426.jpg (500x559, 31.89K)

why is everyone in this video so fucking fat

Attached: 1653497212251.jpg (1024x698, 371.24K)

Because we know that law and order is logical. Western Civilisation was built upon order. It is ingrained into us. Its only the brainwashed masses and niggers (who were literally still hunter gatherers a few hundred years ago) that disagree.

Cops are useless. The US military are the enemy. The NSA CIA FBI are traitors. Everyone is on their own. If anything. The 2nd amendment more relavant than ever.

>more cops outside the school than in
This is life on a slave plantation. These pukes will be the first to die in a civil war.

I appreciate you, buddy