WHEN ARE WE GOING TO REGULATE CRYPTO

It's all just a big ponzi

Attached: luna.jpg (642x279, 108.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetsilver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually he caught suicune because Taiwan is a cut-throat culture of salary men and comfort women. They throw really good funerals. I guess Cthonic is a cool band.

>When are we going to regulate memeflags?
>They're all just cocksucking niggerfaggot trannycucks.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 22.59K)

Bug people are really dumb like that. For them it's always all or nothing. They're super easy to demoralize if you can systematically give shit to them and rape it from them at the last second.

White people are more resistant to this because they're naturally more creative and positively natured.

Niggers just kill each other lol

I hope never. It's our best chance against globohomo.

Imagine not having a stop loss lmao

>suicune
wat?

killing oneself over material wealth is so pathetic, literal insect tier consciousness.

RIP Chang, held bags too long

Regulation wouldn't change that. Even the stock market is based on the Greater Fool principle

Trips of retardation

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

Because a gook offed himself? Come on, try harder

He probably should have waited because he likely would have got a bunch of that back from the luna 2 redistribution

>He probably should have waited because he likely would have got a bunch of that back from the luna 2 redistribution
Lol. Lmao. Do Luna holders actually believe this?

Glow more

They are spiritual keynsians totally against crypto ideals.

They literally created a fucking coin with infinite inflation and they keep investing in it.

It's like the democrats of crypto fucking insane to see it live tough.

Been warning people for years about crypto and they were arrogant fools about it so fuck them honestly. I have no respect for people who fall for dumb shit despite all the warnings.

So what should i invest in then if not crypto? Just keep my money in a bank and loose it to inflation?

Many people have made money off crypto, how can you call it a ponzi scheme?

Zero sum game.

Why do you think China had lockdowns this year?
They are too adamant to control virus.

Bugs go all in even though they live in cut throat society probably in a rented house.

Precious metals and you won’t lose the value. old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetsilver

Attached: 8C5A8E9D-BE16-414A-BD49-0FB6C699DF9D.jpg (768x620, 80.64K)

Wrong since it's valued against an inflationary fiat losing value

PMs been losing value since mid 2000s more than 200% depreciation relative to real estate

farming, energy