Use your brain chuds

Use your brain chuds.

Attached: C1F6CE2E-DD21-4243-A415-834F3B1990F2.jpg (810x844, 138.75K)

My brain chuds tell me that the shoe panic was dumb and there is no need for a repeat.

Assault weapons are essentially banned and have been for many years.
No gunners talking about guns is just sort of cringe at this piont

The shoe thing is totally irrational, just like an "assault" weapons ban (the Virginia tech shooter killed 27 with handguns)

This. If anything far more murders take place with hand guns than assault rifles.

He's no white

Not at all user. Another person would just put a bomb in their shoe if they could get away with ibe glad they don’t make us take off our undies after the Underwear Bomber

And his take is that we should ban more stuff instead of allowing people to board planes in peace?

Yes, TSA and policies are retarded. Next

all this lets me know is that there's something you can cook up with a shoe that could definitely take down a plane...
they wouldn't have come so hard for shoes if there wasn't no fatal weakness to their security tied...to them.

Attached: Brooklyndad DNC.jpg (1510x680, 102.13K)

Abolish the TSA, duh.

>assault weapons

>"Anything to declare?"
>"Yes officer, there's and AR-15 in my left boot

Attached: 1651705076591.jpg (1022x547, 57.46K)

This is the first time i hear someone has to remove their shoes in the airport.

Ban scary black gun and sooner or later it will be almost impossible to own a single shot rimfire

Like this nigger has ever had an original thought.

The free speech bomber is just a guy who gets up once the flight is over international waters and says things loudly

Attached: Covid test kits.png (720x715, 869.79K)

If a terrorist wants to cause mass death all they have to do now is target the security line
It's not to keep us safe
It's to keep planes and businesses safe

So the cops like the ones in Uvalde are going to go house to house to pick ‘em all up right?

Wrong, we still can't bring assault weapons into the airport.

assault weapons arent allowed on airlines though. Enjoy your shoe bombs from the comfort of your own house tho

Sage slide threads