Seriously, why does the Far Right pretend to care about children when they allow for children to be killed in school...

Seriously, why does the Far Right pretend to care about children when they allow for children to be killed in school? Let women have access to their own bodies.

Attached: baby killing time.png (579x229, 19.4K)

Abbott legalized murder? Texas is based.

there appears to be a black hole where your brain should be

Mask detected, opinion rejected

based
open season on beaners

>NOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN ABORTERINOS

Didn't realize school shootings were legal in Texas. Is that why the cops could shoot that guy since he was in a school?

Funny, I didn't know it had become legal to pull a Columbine. God Bless the great state of Texas, and Governor Abbot

>bot with mask opinion
saged

why does the far left do the same then giggle when the idf shoots a kid for not being jewish

Murder is also a crime

>Seriously, why does the Far Right pretend to care about children when they allow for children to be killed in school?
We should correct the 19th amendment before we meed to use the second.

>typical lefty
imagine being so stupid you refute your own pathetic argument within your own pathetic argument. you dumb cunt.

>open season on beaners
That's what Obama said on Twitter.

>implying the far right doesn't home school
gtfo plebbitzen

mfw the command officer was a higher degree mason than seniority

Attached: derp.png (321x394, 293.17K)

Let's just make killing children illegal according to leftists this will 100% stop it from happening.

Attached: 1518412729634.jpg (680x1024, 82.46K)

>YOU CAN KILL CHILDREN IN SCHOOL IN TEXAS BUT YOU CAN'T KILL CHILDREN IN A CLINIC IN TEXAS

You should only authorize MY preferred method of infanticide.

Attached: 1526231647238.jpg (618x618, 56.11K)

Better to kill them before they reach school age
Right?

>abortion banned
BASED

I care about children. I care so much that Im willing to fight to preserve their rights.

your commie word trickery wont work on me. ill never give you my gun. i know you hate me and my family.

Those kids were postpartum abortions

Attached: 1653498628870.jpg (720x706, 134.6K)

Both versions of child murder are illegal, I don't see the issue.
>Mask
That explains everything.