How much Jewish blood makes one Jewish?

Realistically.

Attached: 3BFC6FD5-6C02-4E25-9696-5C5D24A00B6E.jpg (402x519, 91.38K)

one drop

Attached: 1640079391160.jpg (640x586, 75.01K)

The amount you have

1/4

0.001 askenazis, no if's, no but's.

>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB

over ten percent i would call you a jew under that i would give you a pass (but still send you back to israel were you belong

This guy is a massive faggot who can’t cope . Waaah the Jew kept me dooown. Or maybe you’re a soft and emotional easy target? I’d like to fist fight him.

Khazars arent real jews

enough.

My kids are half jewish but blissfully unaware of the fact

I met a 'former' orthodox jewish girl who was more or less excommunicated for not going along with their strange way of life. Shes cute, is right wing and i love her amd the beautful kids she gave me.

But still, fuck kikes. Outliers exist everywhetr

1⁄4 Jewish

that guy is anglo saxon, 0% jew
you just seethe and call him a jew because he exposes your jew worship bullshit and you have no argument against what he says so you attempt to deflect and attack his person rather than what he asserted
ironically, an absolutely jewish approach
inb4 you falsely accuse me of being jewish because you know what i said is true and you are unable to address it

I would say anything over 2%.
>t. 0.00% ashkenazi jew

One drop or being a christian makes you a jew.

it's a little tricky. to jew is a verb so it's behavior. then there's the khazzarian mafia which is a whole 'nother level of jewing (converts).

Butthurt Christcuck detected

jewish is a religion not an ethnicity or race

It is a maternal lineage you fucking idiot

(((379791629)))

he basically have the same argument of jesus was a jew, cant make the difference between jew and hebrew and the 13th tribes. he is jewish live every jew with the name (((green)))

Your kids are kikes you stupid fuck.

What do you know about lineage you dysgenic american cunt.

Attached: 1640538921996m.jpg (659x1024, 139.71K)

If the mother is jewish

i used to watch this guy all the time before youtube removed him

green is a very common anglo saxon name
he is not jewish, and his assertions are much more in depth than what you said
you clearly have no argument and must stick to falsely painting him as a jew in a desperate attempt to discredit the truth

it is funny that christcucks on Any Forums so favor such absolute dishonest approach, you people are incapable of honestly addressing any criticism

>Guy doesn't act like the stereotype Hollywood has taught me.
>Means he's a jew
You ever think to yourselves for a moment that maybe the people who act like racist stereotypes are you people. The jews? After all, most people still go to the movies and watch your garbage, jews. A lot of people still listen to music from record labels owned by jews. All of these people are redpilled about your people as well and despite that they still choose to involve themselves with your content and you jews know it because when they banter poorly about your shitty scripts and lyrics you all come in to do damage control or lie calling people something they aren't in hopes to influence everybody else onlooking. You people are the racist bigots you pretend white people are because you're the ones who come up with the ideas. The real racist is you because it comes from you.

Christcuck cope.

50%
jew tribe is a matrilinical group.
judaism makes the naughty Germany race ideology looks like child play

Attached: 1640387754479.jpg (693x768, 121.25K)

fpbp

Meanwhile, jews are like:
>A white man proposed that idea. We can't use it
And you all do this until you forget and one of your own proposes the idea. Jews are the only people on earth who actively participate in discrimination. They even go so far as to boycott and not involve themselves with things they consider too white. Non-jews aren't like you people and they most certainly don't think like you either. Though, jews are rubbing off on them considering some of the banter online and soon people may start to discriminate them not for who they are but for how they have behaved for so long.

> t.

Attached: 1650732109317.jpg (540x720, 80.21K)

ur a fuckin kike u dumb larper. just kys