What happens here?

Attached: camericamap.gif (422x345, 30.72K)

drug manufacturing

American banana republics.

Attached: Costa Rica memeballs.jpg (682x826, 181.25K)

Reality

Attached: 746EFA44-3864-4712-A869-1C549B203CA4.jpg (1024x855, 81.2K)

Drug trading

they transport the kilos of cocaine that you put up your nose every day.

Failed importation of American culture

drug trafficking

Attached: choose hebrew hisp character.webm (720x1280, 1.43M)

Not manufacturing just a trade route and not even that most of the times just flies from south America to Mexico

So then what actually happens there? is it simply a bunch of agriculture?

Attached: deport this.webm (540x960, 2.89M)

is this nicaragua?

Attached: cornholio6.gif (450x284, 404.92K)

Costa Rica and Panama are mostly face and decent to live in. All the other countries are pretty much shit. People from Honduras and El Salvador are essentially worthless, with no redeeming qualities at all. I consider them to be even beneath niggers, as they are flat out disgusting.

I didn't know we even tried to import American culture there.

Attached: man woman couple waiting in line.webm (700x394, 2.67M)

Nothing good

Costa Rica and Panama are nice.

The rest are where the worst stereotypes of Latin America come from.

American style capitalism and liberal democracy. This area is even very Protestant when compared with the rest of Catholic Latin-America. That's really the only redeeming American import imo

Guatemala: covfefe
El Salvador: bitcoin, pandillas
Nicaragua: the original banana republic (I think)

sex

noncery

i sell real estate there

>hispanic
>fighting game memes

On brand.

Really? Where?

nicaragua and panama mostly, a bit in mexico too. mostly people who want to escape the collapse with a comfy climate to live a more minimalist life

Lots of angry people despite living in paradise.

Volcano bitcoin mining

>capitalism
>liberal democracy
working just fine there, except Nicaragua where they won't tolerate it.
El Salvador is quietly being allowed to become another Singapore because of Bitcoin. I'm surprised their president hasn't been removed in coup or that the US State Department isn't accusing him of threatening (((democracy and human rights))). It makes suspect that Bitcoin is a creation of the Pentagon or something.
>very Protestant
literally a CIA import. A prominent Rockefeller went to Latin America in the 1960's or 1970's and identified Catholicism as a hindrance to his birth control and population reduction agenda. So the CIA sent in a bunch of Protestant missionaries to make the region more accepting of birth control and also support Israel. A huge reason the CIA sent in Protestants to Latin America was to turn Latin American countries to strong supporters of Israel. Christian Zionism is not really a thing in Catholicism. But it's a huge deal in Protestantism, especially Latin American Protestantism.

Attached: chad Jewish person military uniform.jpg (1964x1964, 483.59K)

Apart of Belize and Panama, all those mostly just shithole and Banana~

Interesting takes, what's your source on the CIA sending missionaries

THE NOSE