/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2577

Prev:▶Day: 93 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay26

▶Latest
>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652555221566.jpg (2048x2048, 275.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oPUihI8mTus
youtu.be/qmJr80cHa64
zerohedge.com/military/wapo-stunning-first-admits-catastrophic-conditions-collapsing-morale-ukraine-forces-front
nitter.it/AndriusTapinas/status/1530155136697384960
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61593803
files.catbox.moe/tfmiqd.mp4
twitter.com/a_anusauskas/status/1530216613504552960
waffenfurdieukraine.com/
twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1530234735997353988
nitter.it/nexta_tv/status/1530243685136453632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feigin Live with Arestovich
>youtu.be/oPUihI8mTus

One more time, I have a question for the Russanons. Do you have an estimate of what Russia will look like in 2-3 years? Europe should stop taking gas from Russia within two years (realistically: -75-85% compared to today). We pay 90 EUR per mWh of gas (last year 20 EUR/mWh) - Russia will lose a HUUUUGE amount of money (you can't sell that gas elsewhere, it'll take a few years to build new pipelines with sufficient capacity, poorfags will never accept the prices that we pay...) and you have a massive state apparatus (soldiers, police, security forces) and a lot of pensioners (both expensive shit). No trolling, just serious answers. Thx.

Attached: 1651872296148.jpg (1000x670, 332.11K)

Nice coffin lmao

Attached: 85F9988F-98CF-4FC5-AA14-1881CA63F4FE.jpg (1125x655, 127.42K)

Attached: 1652800823088.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

Putin is a dirty nigger woman loving monkey jew.

Any geolocator chads want to help me find this location on the map? Supposedly in Zaporizhia so there shouldn't be that many forests to look through

Attached: 1653672167084.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

How much bread does this cat eat?

Attached: 1640295073791.jpg (1218x635, 117.1K)

All of it.

This man is fucking Nostradamus
>21 Apr 2021
youtu.be/qmJr80cHa64

Attached: 284168371_1717926385241706_6890721436037225629_n.jpg (720x385, 35.87K)

white-blue-white memeflag fucking when, Hiro

Attached: IMG_20220527_044131.png (980x742, 475.72K)

hey you forgot to update your copypasta with the actual news
zerohedge.com/military/wapo-stunning-first-admits-catastrophic-conditions-collapsing-morale-ukraine-forces-front
>ukraine lost

From the last thread same me:

I finally paid off my debt so i can donate money.

Can /uhg/ or ukrainians recommand where can i donate money for Ukraine?
I dont have much but i would probably drop 200 bucks every months until this shit is over no matter the outcome.
Prefered rebuilding and helping people to be honest but i would reconsinder also the money going into weapons.
I dont have a credit card
Sorry that its not so much but that all i cant spare
If i didnt get a gf i would probably go to Ukraine myself because i would have notjing to lose but now i have responsibilities and a kid is on the way.
And just thinking about the fact that people who are younger than me and alreaydy have kids fighting in a country that is mot even 1200 km away gets me frustrated and angry.
So serious recomandations would be really nice

Attached: ReactionImage_0323.jpg (286x270, 25.58K)

From previous bread, as I'm fucking bamboozled by now
>nitter.it/AndriusTapinas/status/1530155136697384960

>ased or just mental?
Ukrainians getting Bayraktar from Lith public, not government

Did Russia take any new land today?

Attached: 1652487457757.png (1206x1080, 69.72K)

Not trying to vatnikpost, doompost, or concern troll, but there might actually be a real morale problem brewing in the Ukrainian Eastern Front, stemming from several issues. Sources are kinda vague and sketchy right now though, but building in number. I'm hoping for good news soon.

bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61593803

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-145342_Samsung_Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 709.79K)

You government is already funellin a lot of money into ukraine right now, despite the memes in the beginning of the war. I wouldnt bother.

>Do you have an estimate of what Russia will look like in 2-3 years
Everything is twice the price. Some goods are unavailable. Most of the tech is Chinese. But it's still bearable. You'd better ask about 5 years or something, when EU finally bans ru gas and oil.
>Europe should stop taking gas from Russia within two years
Not gonna happen. 5 years estimate (my opinion)
russia is fucked anyway. Even now high tier pro-pooptin ministers start to voice some opinions about how russia is fucked. And that's only the beginning. I fucking remember 2014, I have some saved chats with my friends where I complain how everything got much more expensive. And that was only a glimpse of what's happening now. I and all of the russians will feel it in a year. And after that... I don't even want to think about it. Fuck niggers by the way

Attached: VJQiKLzKn6Clx1tKsSaF0I-gt0RD1aA9nFwlaNI81G7QtoSwIuIMfrm1NTWao__kT5Hg51dpnHWGwYS14vB0zznJ.jpg (452x748, 62.76K)

Arestovich confirms the SU-35 kill.

Attached: 1653673508969.jpg (1280x1240, 152.99K)

>actual news
The 29 April 2016 "Unmasking Zero Hedge" article by Bloomberg quoted former website staffer Colin Lokey as saying: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke." Lokey told Bloomberg that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."[27] Lokey provided chat transcripts in which Ivandjiiski refers to America's "silent majority" as "beastly", while Backshall acknowledges life in the U.S. is bad "outside of my bubble".[27]

What is that term for when kikes flood mass media with something to get the population used to is?

Like how Netflix put a bunch of virus related videos up before COVID hit.

What is that conditioning called? I forget the term and it's driving me nuts.

Attached: 3524523.jpg (640x766, 96.47K)

>there might actually be a real morale problem brewing in the Ukrainian Eastern Front
Well what do you know, turns out war is hard and mentally taxing. Hopefully we can get more heavy equipment and more fresh trained troops in there for support sooner rather than later though.

Don't know about where to send money to fellow krautbro, but you could try and join your local Heimatschutzbataillon.
Each volunteer strenghtens our army and you even get decent pay for training

if real, they're gonna need to do rotations (which means they need more guns)
if fake, gay

Civilians here are crowdfunding TB2s
Give money, kill a vatnik
Simple as
Cant post the link though maybe you can find through jewgle

>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
So will Russia run out of volunteers first or will Ukraine run out of equipment first?

what's the price of red beets though?

The fuck I know. I don't eat it

i dont doubt it, russians are constantly bombing that place now
but i doubt that it is on route scale

Ukrainian Embassy in Prague - they're buying weapons and equipment - direct shipping to UA army (i guess there is a similar option in Germany).
>Prefered rebuilding
local catholic charity

Eh, they have been fighting for months(years if they were the ones countaining the meme republics) in the most dangerous area of the whole war. And they are being slowly cauldroned while they are at it.
Morale issues are kinda expected, and nothing much can be done about it.
It wont end the war though.

gotta prepare yourself for the commie diets, borsch and sawdust go well together :^)

Eh it will get the job done. And its not like he cares anymore.

Personaly I think this is dumb as fuck. People are actually zealous, lots of comments like "well, I had a chat with my 3 year old daughter and we decided to spend her 50 euros on the bayraktar". 5 million is a big sum and I think it would have been better spent on supplies. They're thinking its some magical device that will end the war, while the truth is, a shitload of them get downed. The morale of these people will be shattered if it gets downed on its first flight, which is a big possibility. I hope I will eat my words, but yeah.

~10 years. It will take more than 5 years to achieve 100% isolation from Russia.

Ukraine is still going though their old warsaw pact equipment. They ought to transition to the new NATO standard gear by the end of the year. If they do fully adopt NATO equipment in time, they will never run out of shit.

What's so special about Su-35?
Looks like just as any other bitchin' Flanker

>some ukraine units have seen combat for months
>Russia inserts 50 year old tanks with GPS fucking taped onto them
War is tough, though I doubt Ukraine will be the one to crack as long as support lasts. The US is just an endless stream of tanks and bullets if the industry dictates.

>Not gonna happen. 5 years estimate (my opinion)
I think those volumes are going to drop fast (in 1y maybe by 40%)

It’s the most modern version and not old Soviet shit.

Meh, i do agree the money could be spent elsewhere, but i demand new snake island kino, and i will fucking get it
Also we are almost half way there, so why not
>inb4 sunk costs

New electronics, improved engines, better radar, better payload, newer airframe, longer range. It's about the best you can make a Flanker be with Russian tech. Losing one in air combat to an early model MiG-29 means any potential export sales (which already weren't looking too hot) are going to dry up fast.

files.catbox.moe/tfmiqd.mp4

Attached: 0.png (556x296, 304.27K)

True, bit shit of a drone as well, if it was something like Reaper or Avenger, but those are way pricier, but they carry serious amo, last like forever, as hardly detectable, but in a war with nuckle dragging niggers who knows how long it'll last.

twitter.com/a_anusauskas/status/1530216613504552960

Figured it out. Predictive programming.

Attached: 1649890845070.jpg (776x586, 85.9K)

It is a modernized flanker. Not that there is anything wrong with that, that generation of planes was pretty damn good. Just look at the new modernized F16, it's pretty great.

Guess it might join the 34.

Attached: su34centr.webm (620x476, 1.1M)

Latest russian fighter jet that is not imaginary. This is what russia was supposed to fight F-16, F-35 and F-22 with.

Have you ever even seen a black man? Or is your hate just a part of who you are and everyone that is not you is a nigger?

waffenfurdieukraine.com/
(it's a trustworthy shop, run by Czech philanthropist with good name and long charity history)

twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1530234735997353988

Ukrainians having fun with russian tanks, max wholesome

Can someone explain to me, why not to kick out TurkTurdRoaches and have a decent party instead?
>‼The meeting of #NATO defense ministers with the participation of #Ukraine, #Georgia, #Finland and #Sweden will be held on June 15-16 in #Brussels
nitter.it/nexta_tv/status/1530243685136453632

>Have you ever even seen a black man
Yes. But that is irrelevant. I watch a lot of USA news and that's enough
>everyone that is not you is a nigger
Damn, nigger, never thought about it but I like this mindset

Attached: 3dc8d8ea40d1a8799ec462bae3f7371c_full.jpg (812x1080, 36.51K)

the sub saharan melaneted apes are not black and not human (man)
they are brown apes , not black men
this is not racist, this is biologically correct description

lmao Zerohedge. You mean the website that the editor admitted is a Russian psyop?

You don't just kick countries out of defensive alliances. The best you can do is leave and make a new one, though reputation will still get hurt.

They have a clear bias.

People often forget that Russia's biggest export after oil is weapons, and the Russo-Ukraine war has basically been a commercial so bad that it might as well tell you to shop their competitor instead.

>Belarus significanlty increased its contacts with the west - Arestovich

Because they control the Dardanelle

Turks have a decent army, wich is nice to have in, you know, a fucking military alliance. Plus Erdogan has proven many times that he'll trow a fit and act like a complete fucking vermin to the rest of Europe if we won't play on the same side, migrant crisis a couple of years ago is a good example of that.

Attached: pand_idle.png (520x748, 152.7K)

sell the ukrainians your missiles kike

Nazis arent what they used to be in my days..

>New electronics
That and the sensors ended up in UK/US labs. China uses Su-35 too and since their shit is just reverse engineered Russian shit, it gives good insight into Chinese capabilities

Attached: 1650300863558.png (700x700, 476.59K)

so you be sayin??......

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (201x250, 9.22K)

Mainly small arms.

What kind of contracts?

ha ha ha, some good fun soon

Please explain my semitic friend

Diplomatic
Also Belarus annouced creation of territorial defence. It seems belarus is dumping russia

Trying to get back into European markets.