Why do Latinx's get so offended by the gender neutral term Latinx?

They're simply seething in the replies.

twitter.com/Yankees/status/1529973777647521799

Attached: Latinx.png (585x225, 31.86K)

We are not even Latinos you stupid nigger, Latinos are from Italy. We are HISPANICS.

I don't think anyone likes American cultural imperialism. Who wants their language and culture replaced with degenerate American version?

They know what comes next if they let their language be destroyed and de-gendered.

Attached: 190630143347-08-nyc-pride-0630-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 163.67K)

Latinx revolution

True take a look at ch*canos in the u.s. for example

Because it is Jewish degeneracy, you fucking kikenigger.

latrinos

Because the gender-neutral term is "latino"

Liberals can conceptualize men with surgically inverted penises being real women but can't comprehend that a word can have two meanings

Because its Marxist queer wordplay.
You should never ever allow it.

I dunno but it’s fun hearing whitebread NPR cunts try to say it in a sufficiently “inclusive” fashion

Because the real term is hispanics, aka, people from Mexico and below. Anyone who uses latinx is a liberal, a pocho, or both.

La Mujer
El Hombre

La Gata
El Gato

They probably don’t like this gender neutral bullshit because it neglects their linguistic heritage and is just another attempt by white saviors to dilute their culture?

Why did the Yankees tweet this

Latynx

Attached: mexbobcat.jpg (570x330, 206.28K)

Latinx ain't a word

Because nowadays if women don’t spend money on your product you’re fucked

I prefer Chuntaro/Chunti myself

Pretty weak desu I’m pretty desensitized to it now. They succeeded in normalizing it.

because it's fucking retarded and white liberals don't get to invent new faggot names for entire groups of people.

I dont need your stupid gender neutral label faggot. Im an American. I love guns, white people and hamburgers, I hate american women, liberals, politicians and troons. The only difference is Im light brown.

Shut up Latinx

Calling a Latino guy a Latwink is a good way to get punched in the face.

hispanic just means spanish speaking, it's equally retarded.
your conquerors never gave you the proper words because you were set up to be a slave caste.

>Latinx

Attached: 1456108024507.jpg (453x439, 59.19K)

>We are HISPANICS.
its actually hispan-x

Attached: 1647461853803.png (245x266, 34.5K)

This is the only correct answer. But, Any Forums is racebaiter central

>Latinos are from Italy
>Latinos
The plural is "Latini", sweetie.

Baseball?

>baseball?

Not Hispanics, Theyspanics

Latin on Latin crime or whites hate them that much or gang rivalry with blacks?
America turning into mexico

I HATE THAT GLOBOHOMO WORD IT RAPES OUR LANGUAGE

Isn't Latinx a laxative?

>379787429
If you don't understand why, then you don't deserve the right to say nigger
freely

Why are the Stankees tweeting about anything but the team?

Do they not teach you any Spanish in Mexican schools?

Attached: 1653159144925.jpg (827x539, 35.18K)

Because it's a globohomo word meant to denigrate them

>CALLATE PINCHE JOTO. I am LATINO like my great Roman ancestors.

Attached: C0DFF553-A284-422F-8F65-20F6AF2C99D2.jpg (1536x2048, 481.68K)

Latinx is the nigger word for them.
Highly religious groups don't care about being called homo/troon phobic and don't want to give these groups an inch

At least Latinos have the cojones to push back strong against this dumb woke shit. Whiteys always slink back into the shadows and pray for Hitler reincarnate to show up and save them.

Attached: 1650407698476.webm (640x480, 1.46M)

Wait, arent latinx latin trannies?

I don’t get how woke PR departments are so out of touch, isn’t their entire job to make thier company look good.

As a Yankees fan and a Latino I want to apologize to la Raza for our team. We need to get this social media douche fired.

>Latinx

I think it bothers people because it's viewed as a term created by English speaking white college liberals trying to colonize another language with their "less problematic" terminology. How would you even pronounce that shit? "Lateenx"?

>you sure this will help us sell tickets
>tickets?

>le tinks

Everyone who has the tiniest bit of indigenoid North American blood has paper thin skin and is offended by stupid shit constantly. American Indians are probably even worse. They even think that things that aren't insults are insults and chimp out.

as a lantixyz69qwerty420noscope360xXx_Sephiroth_xXx, I blame White people

I like that the Yankees are advocating for hispanic deaths, but I don't understand what they're doing to bump those numbers up. They could hand out more mini bats in hopes their fans's violence might add to the total.

I HATE NIGGERS