The only proper solution to the Russian question

For more than 100 years all what Russia had done was to backstab and bring destruction to Europe and it's neighbors ruining the hegemony of multiple white ethnic, even now days Russians haven't changed and are showing they do not deserve to have a nation. Russia must to be partitioned between it's neighbors and what's remaining from it to be given to us Afrikaners and Rhodesians bringing back Apartheid where most of government is Afrikaner, Englishmen and Germans with few Russians while taking actions to erase the dysgenic hapa mutts as white Russians have their identity protected and given proper rights.

Attached: Perfect_Russia.png (1903x890, 70.04K)

Nigger we almost took back Constantinople and you helped the muslims against us. Fuck you, you backstabbing weasel.

Yeah, and scotland should be independent.

>Glowie wagie struggling to meet daily bait quota

And you would steal it just like Georgia, Armenia and Moldova what a good liberator from Ottomans you are that once you were liberating others you either were stealing their resources or whole country, at least Turks had been better allies to the West than Russia had ever been and done far less damage to whites
Not bong 100% so it ain't affecting me, the only thing that affects me is that Scot separatists are lefties

>at least Turks had been better allies
Yes, reveal your true nature, muzzie.

>Thread about Russia
>Turns to thread about Turkey
Rent free. Eternally.

Attached: 1652753219142.png (1422x716, 768.39K)

>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage

Attached: 1646088433262.png (421x519, 200.07K)

Poes you dare to call me muzzie meanwhile you suck 24/7 Chechens as you hail them as strongest warriors while giving 50% of your sallary to their region
Got no problem with the kebabs

I've travelled this old world of ours from Barnsley to Peru, I've had sunstroke in the arctic and a swim in Timbuktu, seen unicorns in Burma and a yeti in Nepal and danced with ten foot pygmies in a Montezuma hall, met the king of China and the working Yorkshire miner but I've never met a nice South African

Your artifial strait is never going to be profitable. The anglos win again you crypto jews. Aegis straight is the way for commerce and is very wide.

Attached: 1653523010108.gif (500x602, 817.19K)

Portuguese said Angola is theirs not than Angolans are their bros. go back to Angola and suck bolsheviks how much you want there
>Spitting Image
They made us look based af but we don't smell like baboons

I will fight for this if you support us Britbros. Just supply us your advanced weapons and we, Georgians are ready to fight for this idea.

>Got no problem with the kebabs
Eternal Anglo reveal his final form. Mocaco turbo nigger.

Kek, nice 200 years old dreams.

LOL. The last time you fought Russia you embarrassed yourself beyond measure.

Take care of London a your paki grooming gangs.
Fuck off eternal anglo

This tiime it will be different. The west will help us with all kinds of weapons. This will be even worse than Ukraine for you. Georgia doesn't have flat relief like Ukraine does. You will enter into a hell from which nobody comes alive

What special about this time? You trusted Anglo? GL, Gogi.

Brit talking about backstabbing Europe?
Only reason why Constantinople has not been reclaimed is eternal anglo. Not only did you stop Russia but also Balkan League for going for it.
Oh and great job at selling out Japanese Christians because of muh Catholics...and selling out Japanese in general try to suck up to USA

Get back to blocking Sweden and Finland from joining nato.

>trusting angloes
ngmi

Attached: (anglo).png (1018x989, 502.93K)