AMBER TRUE FACE

AMBER TRUE FACE
a one second behind the mask of a gold digger fish market cunt.

WORTH A THREAD

Attached: 1653672118947.webm (320x568, 614.84K)

bro no one likes her
even her pr team is in the threads trying to mitigate

no warranted a thread just yet but have a bump user

I can fix her

I'm sick of the demon being brought to the precipice of being vanquished and then being allowed to sink right back into lying again.
Exorcise this bitch once and for all, jury.

Attached: ip4kszjd7u191.jpg (640x554, 45.6K)

i don't understand waht this webm is trying to show, ok she had a brief smirk

I wish the media treated the ghislaine maxwell trail the same way they are treating this Hollywood drama. It’s almost like they want to distract the public from shit that actually matters

Some people deserve a real beat up and sexual assault to understand how good they had it in their life, sometimes.

user here likes a project he really needs to work on I see

>being this fucking new

bro she's under a lot of stress, it even gets hard to breath

That he plays the nice person in front of everybody and she can't help herself but to let her face show what she truely think of people around them once they literally turn away from her.

nice penis inspection reaction face macro

She's just grumpy.

Attached: 1652796775345.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

Women aren't allowed to do that

NY and CA have different laws about cameras in the courtroom.

That's what her 3 exes all thought they could do.

Stupid bitch. When IS THE VERDICT ALREADY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY
JOHHNNY WON

rolling

i can't believe they're allowed to vote

kek

She the same phenotype as picrel
Learn to discern these traits fren
These cunts will lie, cheat stab you in the back all the while thinking how better then everybody else they are since they can manipulate weak minded human so easily in short = kike mentality

Attached: 4A4CF580-5F2E-47F5-B31E-21B033C5EB37.jpg (1042x588, 112.54K)

>the media
public is just as guilty nobody even wants to think about crimes like that so nobody is standing up and asking why noone is talking about that trial

she's a succubus

That’s because contemporary aristocrats aren’t at risk for being outed on peadophilia allegations in this case

notice how she rolls her eyes the moment elaine looks away. shows us that she's a two faced bitch

i can fix and improve her, a little bit of islam and beatings will make a good wife out of any slut

interesting, i've heard that they all hate eachother, amber just comes off as so unlikable, just a totally self absorbed insane bitch

Based. It is what women really want, a firm hand.

>this is why men are more retarded than men… Men think about sex, find the one they want, immediately stick dick in… WHAM he finds out she’s psycho. Stop trying to put your dick in a chick that’s 7 flavors of crazy. Depp asked for all of this with her.

Attached: D9B040E9-4045-474A-9F84-A70D74B5B472.gif (400x283, 1.71M)

*women

NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD NORMIE CELEB /THREAD

>Where are the jannies for God's sake

Attached: 1638079560183.webm (368x640, 2.17M)

I saw a comment (unfounded) that Elaine asked Johnny for an autograph.

>justiceforjohnnydepp
People would really rather spend time participating in a petty "domestic abuse" dispute advocating for a millionaire celebrity that doesn't need their advocacy, than open their eyes and even bother caring about the globalist hegemony that is actively taking over the world.
This world is so stupid.
s-a-g-e

roll

Make it so!

I don't believe it but holy shit that would be hilarious

I CAN FIX HER!

Attached: +904+.png (640x554, 443.64K)

to be fair those 3 are gentlemen, and i am not a gentle man.

fuck she's beautiful breauxs, why she has to be so crazy

Who even gives a fuck about this story? Depp fucking KNEW she was nuts, but he ignored one of the oldest rules - "don't stick your dick in crazy" This bitch is HIS fucking problem. And yes, I hope he financially ass-rapes her.

Whatever you do, Don't Look Up