Don't stop talking about the Great Replacement

They want you to not notice.

Attached: usa.jpg (1079x1592, 244.63K)

this is good though

>He doesnt realise that all of human existance will be uploaded to a storage medium to drift through space for eternity.

This is nothing user.

Second great replacement.

White goy here, I'm not having kids in this shit world just for them to go to school and get shot, go to work and get shot, or mind their own business and get shot. Moral of the story is this country is fucked and nuclear hellfire is the only way to fix it imo. Thanks for standing up for us I guess based Britton bro

Attached: 1653443666265.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

no correlation with America falling into a third world shithole, none whatsoever

This is also more hilarious when you consider the fact the US classes Arabs, Nafris, Italians, Armenians, Greeks & Roma Gypsies as white.

Attached: 1648553049230.png (1080x823, 299.69K)

>US "white" population.
the only great replacement worth talking about is the Euro (and bong) one.

good fuck whitey

jQx/1lNS

This poster is a demoralization shill. Have white babies, propagate the existence of your people. Teach them their heritage and to be proud of it. Disallow any and all Jewish influence on their upbringing.

>read that image
>look down at hand
>its scratching my chin
fuck

Rightfully prussian clay

Also bumping your topic, Mr. Bong.

Attached: 1618013986066.gif (640x480, 2.95M)

fpbp

I've read that it's a classification change in the census sometime in the early 2000s. How does the 1940 map compare to a map of the same from 1990 or 1980?

Any Forums told me spics are white now so it's fine

Attached: 1641143007315.jpg (1276x997, 231.83K)

shit sad

whites replaced the natives so now its just karma balancing things out again

whiter people in the north, darker people in the south... this is how it is everywhere, where is the great replacement???

Difference is that whites created something much better. The "people" replacing us will revert back to monke

Juan are coming back for his land whitey