It seems the US is on the way to civil war

Has anyone actually gamed out how it would go with the federal government deciding "fuck it, let's just take their guns"?

No holds barred, including the use of military on American soil, the nuking of entire American cities, etc.

Attached: hilloli.png (796x1154, 271.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your Mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass, did you know that?

ok chang

I believe the military did a scenario of it some ~20 years back and concluded that it was impossible for them to win because doing so would destroy the infrastructure and economy, and thus the basis of their power

after this collosal fuckup by the cops in the school shooting shit, and after years of police cowardice towards BLM riots, I don't think anyone here is afraid of the cops anymore

The Feds literally cannot win in such a scenario, they can only suffer.

It's CHUD, Reginald

Who is coming to take our guns?
>the army who couldn't beat afghan cave niggers
>the police who were too scared to enter Uvalde Elementary School

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8.xls
More people are killed by hammers and clubs than by all rifles combined.

Attached: 1652180652586.png (953x713, 107.21K)

>I believe the military did a scenario of it some ~20 years back and concluded that it was impossible for them to win because doing so would destroy the infrastructure and economy, and thus the basis of their power
i'd be interested to see that

>The Feds literally cannot win in such a scenario, they can only suffer.
Nah, rules change in wartime. The US is a wealthy and powerful country and they can bring a lot of military force to bear if they really wanted to. And they have thousands of nuclear weapons. They could glass the whole south.

Bobby B was a cool guy.

Ok now run the numbers with only white people

no, they aren't...

I find it so odd that a liberal has a million excuses and needs a fucking flow chart a mile long and wide to explain anything from minority crime rates to abortion but for guns they immediately try to play jump to conclusions.

>They could glass the whole south.
Yeah, and I could go out on the street with a knife and kill a couple of people. What would happen to me afterwards though?

Yes.
>government loses

>12 deaths per 100,000
lmao literally who cares

Is it?

Attached: 1649888154051.jpg (1024x430, 74.92K)

More people have guns than take SSRIs yet all of these shooters are on those drugs. Maybe SSRIs should be banned instead.

if you lived in jew york or commiefornia, you'd be released on your own recognizance.

check

>364 people killed by rifles
>600 people killed by fists/feet

hillary clinton is a really trustworthy and virtuous figure who has done a lot of good things in her life, i believe she has good intentions when she says she wants to strip us of our firearms

Let's see the chart with all homicide and demographics.

It won't be Feds vs Civilians it will be Glowies and BLM/Antifa purging Conservatives. You already had a communist revolution in 2020, 100% of your leaders are communists and now you get your famine.

Will not go well for the glowies or leftists at all. They are staggeringly arrogant and will get absolutely BTFO by angry rednecks after food security is gone.

The federal government has gamed it out repeatedly and every time they decided it wouldn't work.

Good

do you have a link or is this just a Any Forums rumour?

Attached: 1653670762164.png (513x463, 104.16K)

It's not a rumour I've seen the post with the calculations. Also it's pretty obvious you can't go to war with your own citizens because that means turning your own power base into Afghanistan.

eye opening

A lot of that's going to be shit like niggers beating their kids to death.

>Also it's pretty obvious you can't go to war with your own citizens because that means turning your own power base into Afghanistan.
Every civil war ever says you're wrong

ramzpaul did already, white american gun crime is lower than canada's

Attached: file.png (500x553, 110.31K)

Attached: Chicago news gun guy.webm (720x406, 417.21K)

Now put up the other 250 countries with less guns than Europe.

don't know anything about that but I do know that smart people will research the setup used by the beltway sniper niggers and see how difficult such a setup is to detect and defend against from an opsec perspective

Attached: 1647106478617.png (636x467, 485.91K)

The globalists can’t enslave us if we have guns. Do you understand? That’s why they want to take them away

>It's the guns
Lol, no.

Attached: correlationswithhomicideperstate.png (5736x2144, 364.99K)

Reminder that we are literally up against a Leftwing Elitist globalist Marxist pedo White-hating jewish NWO

What's been happening in America has been happening in every single Western country, only difference is America is far more accelerated. And what that is is Populist-Nationalism vs the aforementioned NWO

On the bright side I do believe we will see the Great Happening or uprising against Globohomo in our lifetime. I like to believe the next Hitler is probably shit posting here as we speak

Attached: le slippery slope.jpg (1080x1660, 760.85K)

should someone respond with the switzerland thing?lol.

But even if it's true that goes both ways since the US is factionalized.
Anyway there's technology which could stop that kind of attack quite easily now.

Attached: Pentagon Pride.jpg (1080x1194, 403.94K)

Maybe 'go to war' was the wrong phrasing, you can't be sure you'll win a civil war. It's far too risky for the people in power who are quite comfortable. People throw around the idea of a totalitarian government taking the guns as if it would be an easy win, in reality it would be an absolute shitshow AKA Afghanistan.

Attached: 1653671266737.png (1280x629, 310.41K)

who?

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

Holy shit that's awesome

>forced to pay property taxes that go towards paying off interest on national debt to private bankers
Land of the free

What would the chart look like, if it had a segment for "gang related"?

Attached: HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png (2126x1140, 38.02K)

read the fucking graph you fucking idiot
>438 is more than 215 lol kek
fuck you are dumb

I guess about a million Americans would rather die than give their guns up. If the federal government has a 5:1 K:D that would be a total death toll of 1,200,000. But that's not a big death toll for a civil war in a huge country.