No amount of false accusations will take down our King. Deal with it farmfaggots LOLOLOLOL

No amount of false accusations will take down our King. Deal with it farmfaggots LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 19dc-investigate-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1799, 543.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/46061908
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/46061908

This nick guarding brigade is almost as Gay as lil' nickles. Stay gay forever

Attached: nickfaggots.png (291x384, 173.84K)

Attached: file.png (1085x1391, 1.3M)

>No amount of false accusations will take down our King. Deal with it farmfaggots LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Keep astroturfing, surely that will work and not piss everybody off further.

Attached: yanghat.jpg (1800x1200, 838.38K)

He’s prob a cool dude

He's a nigger, so you're probably attracted to him too

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

Twinks need leaders too.

Remember how Nick said vaccines were the hill to die on and he would go around the country doing anti vax protests, then he stopped after NYC?

It’s over

Attached: 27379753-66B9-4447-B790-D94365314A11.jpg (827x622, 111.9K)

Do you expect him to just get killed by the leftist mobs?

Attached: Here we are.jpg (1080x862, 204.22K)

Keks, the goypers will never recover.

Why so much shilling against Nick? If he's so irrelevant and spic, why talk about this lil nigga? Let him do his thing farmfags.

Hey Nickers, if you had to guard a gunt, would you guard the front or the back?

Attached: the two sides of the gunt.jpg (1076x694, 137.42K)

If only you knew how black things really are.

>take down our King
how much lower than writing around in his own feces do you expect him to go? At this point Amber Heard is a more likeable public figure, with better acting chops, and larger shits than lil Nicky could ever hope for.

Attached: Nicky'sTrannyEuphoria.png (1843x2242, 3.12M)

>spent the past 6 weeks making and participating in nick hate threads
>catboy memes getting stale
>Any Forums chuds still supporting him
>cozy viewership going up
>nick popularity going up
>nothing is working
jim bros.... i don't think we're winning anymore....
I am taking the blackpill

Attached: 345634654365.jpg (230x219, 15.54K)

Attached: TheSamePicture.jpg (474x268, 17.08K)

Is that Nick the spic Fuentes? That nigga been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in an Orlando Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, most hispanic, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Nick screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Fuentes and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Nick Fuentes, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. White skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy. That spic Nick Fuentes stole my heart and drank my seed.

Attached: 1649987349664.jpg (640x621, 50.97K)

>why yes AF has its token negro

>spent the past 6 weeks making and participating in pro-nick threads
>internship is getting stale
>no one on Any Forums supports him, everyone calls us interns gay trannies
>cozy viewership going down
>nick popularity going down
>superchats and donos are drying out
>nothing is working
nicker bros.... i don't think we're winning anymore....
I am taking the blackpill

Attached: 1653672051578.jpg (230x219, 30.59K)

>No amount of gay shit will make us stop posting about this kike.
We know. To bad doing nothing isn't a sport.

The attacks against Fuentes are nothing but dirty jew tricks. Their playbook literally consists of defaming/slandering their perceived opponents using the power of their control over the entire zog media establishment. I watched a documentary recently on the BDS movement and even on college campuses they have millions of dollars of funding and assistance from covert shell corporations funded by jews and media companies. They write hit pieces in coordinated attacks and release to media. They even by their own admission use Facebook and other social media to attack and demonize opponents and troll them with bots; and they brag about this on hidden camera. It is not a secret. They have a stranglehold on this country. Anyone in opposition to them will get this treatment.