HOLY BASED

>An MMA fighter has been charged with second-degree murder for stabbing a man to death after alleging that he and his spouse were being held hostage at their home in Canada.

>Late Monday night, five individuals allegedly forced entry into a residence in Laval, Quebec. Heavyweight MMA fighter Eduardo “Icho” Larenas and his spouse had been renting the house since February and were at home when the group of men arrived.

>Roughly six hours after the situation began, Larenas allegedly took a knife from one of the intruders and proceeded to stab him to death. Larenas and his spouse then managed to escape the remaining members of the group and leave the house.

>Wednesday, authorities concluded that Larenas did not act in self-defense, and he was charged with second-degree murder. His partner, Gladys Rosana Lopez, has been charged with being an accessory after the fact.

>A native of Argentina, “El Dogo” has lived and trained in Canada for the majority of his MMA career.

archiveDOTph/R28an

Attached: MOSHED-2022-5-26-16-12-9.jpg (801x694, 227.16K)

Just to clarify, they held them hostage/tied up for 6h, but he managed to free himself, drop two of the attacker and then stab one of them to death. The others ran away.

This isn’t self defense? What is going on?

Lweaf laws. 5 men come to your house armed, tie you and your wife up for 6h, steal shit from your house and when you manage to slip the rope and actually resist you are found guilty, because you killed one of them...

Wooah an albino argentine

I FUCKING HATE IT HERE FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING HELLHOLE FUCKING BULLSHIT CUNT FUCK FUCKING COUNTRY. SO I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO LET PEOPLE TIE ME AND MY FAMILY UP AND HOLD US FUCKING HOSTAGE????????? FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING PLACE FUCK THESE STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING FAGGOTS AND THEIR STUPID FUCKING LAWS. FUCKING DISGUSTING PIG PIECES OF SHIT DESERVE TO FUCKING ROT SLOWLY. MAY EVERY POLICEMAN, JUDGE, LAWYER, POLITICIAN, GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE BE FUCKING MELTED ALIVE.

I feel your pain leafbro. Truly. It's insanity when you can't even defend your home and family.

You will continue to do nothing

You are just a civilian. It's not your job to act like a mall ninja. We handle situations like this. If you don't obey the law you will face the full wrath of the law.

Attached: 1590518020038.webm (640x640, 1.54M)

A civilian's duty is to call the authorities. Our job is to neutralize the target. Weapons are not meant for civilians, son.

troll harder, homosexual

When you get rid of self defense laws, killing someone who's about to murder you becomes murder itself.
One day that criminal was going to cure cancer you know.

not

he is tied up for hours with his wife
the attacker had a knife that makes it self defense no?
cops are being enormous faggots

this wouldn't ever encourage home invasions and hostage taking.

So I did a little bit of research on this. Basically the cops showed up and went 'bullshit'. They looked around and they believe this is an organized crime issue. The cops aren't buying the spics story about any of it, not the tying up, none of it.

this is a more reasonable scenario

>five individuals allegedly forced entry
>did not act in self-defense
All ZOGbots must die.

there was a drunk guy here who got charged with murder for pulling a knife out of his abdomen and killing his attacker. The charge is lack of restraint for the circumstance but really it's just cuck mentality worship.

Kek

>Spic: we have been tied up for six hours and only just now managed to struggle free
>Cops looking at wrists: I don't see any markings on you that suggest you were tied up or that any of your story is true for that matter. I'm going to conclude your a spic that thinks white people are as stupid as you are.

It is damn good bait though.

Fucking lmao
Fuck cucked leaf laws.
Although we probably have the same self defense laws here as well.

why are spics so good at pissing off the anti-self defense jew

Attached: police_own_community.jpg (1080x1080, 130.4K)

OK MAYBE SO BRO BUT let's not forget that SIX MILLION British infants WERE kidnapped by Pakis, addicted to drugs like in the hit movie Taken, and raped for years!

Attached: 0defc5731a5f2a68.jpg (857x605, 163.88K)

Huh?
How does that even work?
If the knife was in his abdomen he could have easily died.
That's a textbook life or death situation.
The stabbed victim has to show restraint when fighting for her life.
Okay lol
I fucking hate our cucked western laws, castle doctrine mutts are lucky.

Because spics are actually based in the real world instead of frog-posting forums. Why do you think they’re able to take over this country? Because they aren’t scared of tedious-hard work

>charged
Bleh, tell me when he's convicted. This was clear self defense and no judge on this earth will make him to go into prison.

No fucking way

No you're supposed to fucking kill them or maim them badly. After many happenings, the people will start asking questions and what can be done, the situation and laws could change. In the worst case, the prison wardens and other prisoners will leave you the fuck alone since you aren't tied to any crime family, and everyone will just think they'd have done the same. The judge won't put you away for 25 years for defending your home either.

I get it. I was all pissed off when I read OP story on the spic. WTF. But the alternate version that spics are being spics, which is what the cops are suggesting, is not that unreasonable a position to take.

I am a bit conflicted on this. The truth is an important thing to consider. However, our enemies have no problem with twisting the truth and lying. And as OP presented the story, it is a valuable outrage tool to push self defense rights.

OH yeah - just to be clear, fuck Muslims in general. six millions infants, 1400 children, or just one person. Kill all the Muslims on general grounds and free Britain (and the world in general).