Why is America so bad at road safety?

Explain.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1024x1024, 110.71K)

Brown retards, and niggers. Do you really have to ask?

we drive more

Americans drive more. A better metric would be road deaths per miles driven.

wtf is this abominaciĆ³n? Britain has the best road safety is Europe and they just deleted us.

we drive 30x more than the average European.

this

Rules are for pussys.

Attached: 7ea8eb548d8e80e81d42acf8bb285e15.jpg (735x746, 126.18K)

get your eyes checked

This, less public transportation, more drivers, more accidents.

I don't believe that Minnesota statistic. People here are the worst fucking drivers I've ever had to deal with as both a motorist and a pedestrian.

Attached: 1650113860133.webm (202x360, 1.71M)

Fuck the EU. It should show Europe.

I don't get how spain can be so low, I've been to spain and from what I saw they drive like mad men

They're too poor to even afford cars these days.

Women and Asians driving.

Probably population density. Most car review YouTubers film new cars in Spain as the roads are empty.

>Americans drive more. A better metric would be road deaths per miles driven.
True however even that metric is worse in the US than Europe. First of all you can imagine perhaps that the types of roads and cars are different in these places i.e. high speed highway miles vs low speed city miles (where a crash is almost never fatal), however also less 'orderly' countries have higher fatality rates due to more reckless driving, laxer safety standards, irregular or limited driving instruction, social mores, etc.

This road deaths map is peculiarly similar to the obesity rate in the US.

Coincidence? Or are mobility scooters and trucks more dangerous than cars?

Attached: American adult obesity map.png (1056x816, 143.07K)

>Probably population density. Most car review YouTubers film new cars in Spain as the roads are empty.
70% of Spain has a low population density (the same as Lapland where reindeer herders live lmao). Basically this is due to geography and the type of land (hilly and high altitude). So almost all Spaniards live in the super dense urban centers like Madrid, Zaragoza, and Valencia where car crashes are almost never fatal due to low speeds.

As someone who watches a lot of dashcame videso. Americans are probably one of the worst drivers on the planet, and the huge population of niggers and female chinks doesn't help.

adjust for the amount of time on the road
americans drive more
add in nogs
add in generally higher highway/road speeds in the US (even on the autobahn the general flow of traffic never goes much higher than 120 - 150 kph (~75-90 mph)

only pattern I see in this is the rural areas being disproportionately high in the US - likely due to low population + higher amount of driving in said areas. pseudo correlation of nog demographics too. add in higher probable DUIs in many of those areas. US DUI laws are less strict than Europe though that's been changing. only thing the US could stand to do more is less 4-way intersections, less stop signs at entrance/exit ramps, and laws actually enforcing staying out of the passing lane if you aren't passing or passing only on the left.

>they just deleted us.
LMAO.
Yeah WE kicked 60million Britons off the EU, that's like 10 Holocausts in American units BTW.

>The total number of registered passenger cars in Europe stood at 292 million units in 2018.
>According to the Hedges Company, there were 286.9 million registered cars in the US
Basically eu is too poor.

Fluoride in the water and opiates epidemics in muttland which results in low focus which makes them more prone to accidents

Just like us!