Closes the mental asylums

>closes the mental asylums
>gets shot by mental patient

Attached: 9032585.jpg (2301x3600, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPvQpWEdxoY
youtu.be/V9UdthvnmD8
youtu.be/5DK12kX37R8
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
toacorn.com/articles/reagan-didnt-close-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did this faggot close the nut bins? what is the conservative argument for keep nuts on the streets. The crazies have been shooting up everything.

>implying that the US "healthcare" system exists to maintain people's health
It exists to test out new drugs on people who think they're going in for treatment, or mental patients who are essentially prisoners and have no choice but to surrender and obey their captors.

there isn't one. I'm a conservative. they thought your tax dollars are more important than asylums. well when crazies stab you, there went the profits!
they're fucking short sighted.

>or mental patients who are essentially prisoners and have no choice but to surrender and obey their captors.
uh yeah, exactly. I don't give a shit about their mental health, just get them locked up in a nut house where they can't grab a gun and start shooting people.

Why do leftists spam 50 year old talking points? LBJ needed money to fund his Great Society so he topped giving state mental hospitals tax reimbursements so they all had to closed down.

sage

you ever met someone crazy? I mean crazy crazy. I love my BPD gf, but she has had 3 suicide attempts since I've known her.
"attempts"
She kept coding but they brought her back! She's actually capable, unlike most women, I'm just more capable. She didn't count on that.

these places exist because of people like that. also, worse people. she knew a guy that thought he was a werewolf, who wanted to eat people. he was also in the psychward. some people need to be there. I hope you understand.

it's ridiculous. all the crazy fucks are walking around on the streets, harassing people, doing drugs or worse.

one tried to sell my dad a knife. he paid him, didn't take the knife, and drove off. fucking weird. is this a threat? you want to BUY this knife? I used to hang out with crazy people where I used to live. They took over the docks. Teenagers and young people looking to avoid the eyes of parents (I was in my early 20s and marijuana was not yet legal) used to hang out there. It was actually pretty fun. you had to be careful though. young people mixed with the homeless is a recipe for disaster.

People that have no experience dealing with crazy people don't get it. They think these people can be salvaged, when they need to be in a controlled environment where they can't hurt themselves or others.

I have to ask, why the memeflag friend? this issue isn't political imo. or rather, it doesn't boil down to party lines.

kinda like:
>be republican in the 1980s
>ban machine guns and imported rifles
>lose to a democrat
how could this be happening?

He old, please understand.

yikes.

Yeah when I was a kid there was this homeless, crazy, drug addict guy that lived in a burned out abandoned building and all the teenage boys knew him. I remember once we all caught him jerking off in an empty powder bottle and we poked him with a stick and cracked jokes. I mean, this happened, thinking back it was pretty stupid and dangerous but he never hurt anyone luckily.

>I have to ask, why the memeflag friend?

lol, definitely not a democrat, just wanted to present the question as a devil's advocate I guess.

>he old
so eh, he should understand the AK is just a sturmgewehr mated to a garand, right? he should be intimately familiar with the small arms of ww2, right? oh nooooo, reagan's a fag.
many such cases. should have voted for perot.

The state doesnt want to be responsible to house and feed all the retards

youtube.com/watch?v=xPvQpWEdxoY

pieces like this are what got that ball rolling.

Look into Hinkley’s connection to the Bush family, you disgusting jackass flag.

this seems like I made a leap of logic. I'm referring to his impassioned speech against the AK rifle, him asking why any american would want one. it was in the late 1980s. I like many rifle platforms, and, perhaps, I am a AK guy. I still own several ARs, and respect that flatporm too. While the AR is arguably better, I still respect the AK. does reagan just hate garands? I'lll never understand. I'd purchase some bastard m1 carbine attempting the same thing, but ackley died.

shitlibs complaining about the treatment of the patients and lawsuits

>Closes the insane asylums
Any Democratic president would have done the same. Liberals would have rationalized it because they were convinced by the arguments in Foucault's "History of Madness."

Attached: 1647388747358.png (640x703, 346.85K)

Attached: conservatism.jpg (640x440, 70.55K)

Listen to the senile old fuck himself explain how he did it and how you are lying
youtu.be/V9UdthvnmD8
youtu.be/5DK12kX37R8

Attached: reagan.jpg (468x469, 37.19K)

I don't see the point behind posting that. Deinstitutionalization was already occurring in the 1970's, well before Reagan was elected.
Did he accelerate the process by not doing what democrats wanted and building box houses for drug addicts Yes. But we see how well the plan of giving dregs a place to sleep and shit has worked out for the taxpayers of CA.
The mentally ill should be shot.

Attached: 1437652842546.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Then why the fuck are they importing spics and niggers you stupid glowing kike

I don't see the point in your retarded twitter level reaction image or pathetic cope

Thanks again Reagan! None of this would have been possible without amnesty

Attached: reagan spic.jpg (1502x2379, 987.01K)

>Any Democratic president would have done the same.
how does that make it a good move lol

Sold America for drunken satanic orgies with the rest of the white anglo saxon protestants
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Reagan shriner .jpg (720x645, 68.18K)

Imagine how sane our nation could have been and now they infested the democrats in a way higher degree than republicans. He made democrats waaaaay worse than they could've been. Democrats could've been the common sense party rather than a prison with insane asylum being the wardens.

>citing documented and provable history is a cope
And this is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: 1648053432514.jpg (400x400, 30.74K)

toacorn.com/articles/reagan-didnt-close-institutions/

lmao. i hate reagan but that's a bit of too much hate on him.

The cope is trying to act like Reagan wasn't a piece of shit that sold out our country like every other president in the last 60 years

Conservatism hasn't existed in this country since that faggot Ike ice picked it after the war.

who did americans had to election in the 1980 election of usa besides reagan and the democrat dude?

It's all just a meme and you shouldn't use frogs here faggot.
We can see you.

Dems could've opened them back up anytime but they willfully choose not to. Just as complicit

>In 1980, under Jimmy Carter, the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 was passed. This bill provided federal grants to local community mental health centers. One year later, the 96th Congress, with a Democratic majority in both houses, repealed the act.

>Reagan signed the repeal, which was placed on his desk by Congress, but he was merely following the wishes of the elected representatives of his constituents.
literal dindu level cope

what about eisenhower?

tho the faggot ended mccarthy and mccarthyism