You will never have this user

is that why you kill small children?

Attached: _banahsuan__69377162_409379596354955_5793252541434642718_n.jpg (1440x1622, 283.51K)

No I think about children all the time actually

I have this, except its weed instead of cigs and its not some ugly tatted whore.

Most of us have had that. What we won't have is a home and a family. What we have is the decaying serfdom of the West.

yeah glowies, why do you do it

i already have :)
but good luck, for you trannies, on trying to find someone who will love you...

I had that, it was a magical time before smartphones. My condolences fellow zoomers.

Nigger nigger by the toe
Say the nigger or you glow.

I actually have a car lmao btfo nigger

>Dark hair, dark eyes
>You will never have this
Thank Zues!

>You will never have a tattoo'd onlyfans whore who smokes and doesn't want kids
oh no what will i do

it's an empty activity
I've had it and I've had enough
ligma

>You will never have this

Where did you acquire this knowledge? Who tells you who will or will not have what?

I did have this. Now I have 2 sons and a wife.

Blocks your path

Attached: 1652548171925.jpg (2500x2500, 306.53K)

>tats
>smoking
trash

>smoker
>tatoos
>you will never have this
Thank god

>Tattoos
>Smoking
Yikes

I've had this, more than once.
Not my style.

>you will never smoke weed with a tranny

ok

Maybe it should be addressed instead of denigrating and shaming men for not having it. But, you don't care about small children

>poison exists
HAUSDHFIUAHSDFOUASHODFHOASUDFHOAUSHDOUAHSFOUSAD FUCK IT LETS DRINK IT CHUG CHUG CHUG
CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD CUMCHUGGER NIGGER RETARD

> one earpiece each
Someone is having to listen without the bass track.
> captcha: X W0W0

Smokers are fucking disgusting.

bruh I have this all the time. I lucked the fuck out, she's thin and busty. way above my level but I'd never tell her that. I guarantee way more shooters frequent r9k than this place.

Checked what's ligma fren

GLOWIE THREAD
>GLOWIE THREAD
GLOWIE THREAD
>GLOWIE THREAD
GLOWIE THREAD
>GLOWIE THREAD
GLOWIE THREAD
>GLOWIE THREAD

HERBS AND R*PORT

why even live

>rubbing peoples mental illnesses in there face
>taunting them to shoot children

Yep. Reported another one

Attached: DCB51ACD-6852-4745-850F-6358AA34AED1.jpg (883x306, 66.76K)

hivemind

the tats and white earbuds date the setting to 2005+, as literally no women had tattoos before the early 2000s, and headphones were all black before the ipod. meaning they're hipsters using a walkman to be ironic and driving a late1950s oldsmobilish vehicle with 1940s fender skirts for some reason.

anyway, i hate all "art" that retarded zoomers generate.

I too had a devastating case of ligma
Ligma balls

You can have that tho. I remember one girl in high school, she was way out of my league, but I shot my shot and it worked, we dated for seven years, took each others virginity, had regular dinner at each other parents, went on family vacations together and got to sleep in the same room. We'd drive up in the mountains and just smoke joint while sitting around a camp fire and talking all night. She was riding with her parents somewhere and got hit by a drunk driver. She was the only one who died. I was 22 when she passed, I didn't date again until I was in my 30s and it was terrible. I didn't meet someone until I was 33 and we were together for 4 years, and she had a brain aneurysm and died immediately. 38 now and just don't have the energy anymore, but it's incredibly lonely. sometimes just cry at night thinking about them. I feel we all die alone, but up until the second we're gone you'd like someone to be there. someone to share your victories and losses with.

>reporting a fed to the feds
S&H

Have what?
A tattooed schizo girlfriend?
Been there, never again.

lose your autism
shower
lose 120 pounds
don't try to date a 9 when you're a 3
be taller than her
at least know her name before you ask her out
and much more

Not one of my childhood crushes ever liked me back

God bless you user. You loved and lost. Cherish those memories, I hope you find a companion again someday.

this reads like a faggot youtube comment on soe indie rock song.

Those are japs, user. Honorary Aryans.

A big thing dudes don't do anymore is any sort of hobby or activity that takes them out of the house and around other people. You can't order a relationship like a pizza. At least not a lasting one.

What, with abortion?

Owning a home while you're trying to stay alive in current economy. Not get jabbed. Etc is a journey all in itself m8. Many months and years of debating between milk or gas, electric or internet. I've come to the conclusion I'm basically going to squat in my paid off house, pay bills but eventually gonna let it go. Don't get me wrong it's provided years of comfort and security but my point I'm getting at is having a broken family and a broken home is not better than being single.

ligma BAWLLS

Attached: 1641840347625.jpg (500x500, 39.94K)

That guys face is the biggest cucked-out, faggot, fake and gay hapa-ricecel expression I have EVER seen. Just looking at it causes me to cringe.

Also HER FEETS DAMN BIG. LOL. HOLY COW.

Why would I share earbuds with someone else? I'll miss out on parts of the song which will ruin the whole song for me.
Also this seems uncomfortable as fuck. One wrong move and it gets ripped out of someones ear.

>has tattoos
>cigarettes

Yeah this autist will pass.