IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I had to work as a delivery guy under university years to be able to fund my studies. People with loans just went to parties and were drunk every day.
Why do they get 10000$ and I don't? Everyone knew the risks of loans. They are rewarding irresponsible behavior.

Attached: 2653654833964.png (621x293, 36.12K)

fuck off kike

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

>US government racks up impossible debt to the tune of trillions of dollars
>You must pay back every cent with interest goy you took out a loan

Attached: 1652335757380.jpg (775x1024, 120.65K)

I took out student loans 9 years ago and I never went to classes. I spent all the money on booze and partying and then after 7 years all my debt got written off and I paid not a single cent back to them.

My loans are getting forgiven one way or the other because I work a public service job, and I'm on income based repayment so my loan payments are like 5 bucks a month. Oh and my public service job also comes with a pension and excellent health insurance. Baby boomers can suck my dick.

Attached: 1653009027508.jpg (1024x993, 101.41K)

Based. I'm a high school drop out who tried college for a sec. Took the money and bought a boat. Now it's a free boat. Thanks, America

You fucking retards have goldfish memory.
He said he was gonna do it after being elected than immediately said he wasn’t after a QNA

>They are rewarding irresponsible behavior.
Ailmony

whenever i think about shit like this i just remember we give billions annually to niggers and israel so i stop caring. fuck it, brrrr.

Imagine not keeping up with the news whatsoever and still talking like this

where is he getting the money? 40 billions to israel , 40 billions to ukraine , 40 billions to niggers, and now 40 billions to retards.

Based

Attached: 1567890976262.jpg (960x720, 51.5K)

this is a good thing
print more money
increase inflation
fuck their election chances even harder

Same almost to a T. it's shitty but sometimes when I hear other peoples sob stories I have a bit of "sucks to be you" feeling.

the taxes you had to pay while working to pay your loan will be use to pay the loans of those that took it easy while you slaved for them

Death to kikes.

He's not. They're just throwing anything they can out there right now because Dems are getting massacred in the midterms. Once they're over they'll immediately backtrack on this. This is exactly what he did when he promised the same thing during the elections.

>i will clear your debt goyim
>i mean, up to 50,000
>i mean, maybe 30.000\

You are have >10,000 is the best i can do

>i will now bring forth new legislation that will bring equity to the student loan debt crisis by adding another billion dollars to the minority scholarship fund to help crippled queer blacks get the education they deserve

lol lmao

>Tfw grew up dirt poor and decided not to go to college because I didn't want to take out loans I could never pay back

Biden really could do more than that. I have a PhD and masters in social sciences with a minor in general studies, and $10k won't even touch the $400k I'm in debt to. FUCK him.

>calling it university
Sure thing, euro.

fuck this admin, and fuck this bullshit.

10k is not that much. They still have like 80-95% more to pay depending on the school they finished
it's a nice gesture though and big fuck you to the jewish owned universities. Unless the "cancelation" is supposed to be from taxpayers pockets, then fuck him, lol

Hardworking and staying away from banks is kikery now?

Where else would it be coming from?

>10k
This aint going to help his rabid base that racked up close to 6 figures. Leave it to the democrat party to offer solutions that appease no one except for themselves.

got
1000 000 in student debt
cancel
10 000
how will that help?

All billionaires must hang

biden/wef is trying to run up the debt so the american people will be forced to go to imf for a loan than its game over america will no longer have freedom one world gov by tards that think about cutting odd genitals all day

Yeah, that's not better.

>waaahh the system isn't fair

No shit newbie, welcome to every aspect of life

Boomers and good goys on suicided watch.
pay your debits like a good slave all your life while zoomers get free gibs

>Unless the "cancelation" is supposed to be from taxpayers pockets, then fuck him, lol
>unless

Attached: laugh.jpg (495x548, 37.9K)

>$400k I'm in debt to.
That was your choice alone! No one should pay for you.

it's for the niggers who go to community college who only have a few thousand in debit