Life in a German city

>taking public transportation in Stuttgart
>Notice there's no Germans on the bus except an old lady and myself
>It's actually full or Turks and Arabs
>Notice a young turk is wearing a "1453" shirt, celebrating the fall of Constantinople
>Think it a bit odd
>Like, aggressive almost.
>Suddenly realise I'm not even German myself, my father is a turk
>Realise the old lady, in her 80s, is literally the only ethnic German on the bus
>Even the bus driver is a turk

We did it lads.

Attached: Flag_of_Turkish_Community_of_Germany.png (800x480, 12.38K)

That's what happens when you live a life full of poverty and never realized you existed in a ghetto area. Heads up champ now you can aspire more in life. If you know you know

you let the german lady live?
shameful

Turks are like our spics - driving down wages of the native Germans but also keep manufacturing in the country, where it would otherwise be outsourced (probably to Turkey).

Attached: 00627432.jpg (1024x683, 30.35K)

Of course. I'm not in a shithole like you gypsy

>We did it bros, we menaged to take the bus to go and wash some toilets

Kek, you will always be a sub human

Grats, pal

Is there any group on the planet who actually likes Turks? Even the Jews have their simps in the form of the Americans.

Attached: 1615663355719.png (1218x344, 143.97K)

memeflag

Pakistanis simp for turks

Not reading all of that, but I agree 1.5 million Armenians weren't enough

Pakistanis are so pathetic even the Turks, who generally will simp for any small crumb of sympathy from any nation, hate them.

Hi sorry for my bad english xD it is not my first Language T_T sorry for having to sit in a Bus with such a Nazi Grandma!!! Sorry for what we did we will never be innocennt :'( I hope we will soon be free of anyone who was alive during Hitler !!! I would love to see a Bus full of Immigrants whithout any Germans :O That would be paradise but there are still too many white people here :/

Sehr basiert

>Stuttgart
The cities are not Germany. All the Germans are in the country. When the food stops the cities will starve. When the war starts the cities will be bombed.

Well, at least I'm not shitskinned sub human parasite

>Notice a young turk is wearing a "1453" shirt, celebrating the fall of Constantinople
>And other things that totally happened

Whiter than you Spic

So you live in a ghetto?

It would suck to be that brown but do people really have identity crises or care if the ethnicities in their blood hate each other?

Çeneni kapat Eşşoğlueşşek ne için hep aynı şeyi yazıp yazıp duruyorsun Adam ol lan

Attached: 85293273_p20.jpg (326x323, 87.46K)

God imagine wearing this out.

Attached: 235263463462.png (767x774, 926.35K)

>the cities are not Germany
So this is the point we have arrived to from "Berlin is not Germany" and "the largest cities are not Germany"? Soon you will have in your mind ceded all of Germany to non-Germans except for the rural Saxony maybe.