Whoa, Ukraine army attacks Russian city of Belgorod

youtube.com/watch?v=A5-2y4j74P0

I thought the Ukrainians were losing and Russia was gaining ground? Now the news report that Ukrainians are attacking Belgorod, a city IN Russia.
It looks like there are multiple fronts and Russia may have to withdraw to defend cities in Russia.

Attached: image.jpg (1222x696, 352.82K)

The attack comes along with news that Ukraine suspects Russia is preparing a new major offensive against Kharkiv that would emerge from the Belgorod oblast.

Don't get your hopes up. Ukriane is desperately through soldiers away at this point

Attached: kope.png (1980x1516, 1.54M)

Russiabros... w-we're the laughing stock of the world!

Attached: FR5VOXZWUAAxCV8.jpg (1257x862, 191.54K)

the
>open channels
shit was already debunked by one of the Swiss officers that was training the Ukie army. He said channels are closed and well protected and we saw this across the 8 years of war

Hohols are using russian flags in their citires and bombing them to fake them as russian cities.

Russia is still in Kiev oblast, the "retreatint soldiers" were actually hohol capitalist fascist pigs in russian uniforms

Lol you are salty ukraine is losing
Neo con shill bro
Fukuyama sends his regards

These hohol Nazi pigs are shelling some villages in the Belgorod region literally for no reason. Several people were even killed.

Yeah I dunno about that.
But seems to be hohols aren't really capable of anything at this point other than harassment, hit-and-run raids. They haven't retaken a single shred of territory after that LARP about "reaching the Russian border" under the Russian pocket near Kharkiv. Even Ukraine's own sources debunk this /k/ope
For the whole month generally all we see are slow Russian advancements in Donbass area, and that's the only changes there are to the map

Attached: border.jpg (2213x1511, 694.3K)

Fucking hohol pig, ukraine has not shelled one single russian city you fucking kike nigger jew capitalist pig

Kike cvck nigger jew tranny hohol globohomo propaganda.... Russia is actually nearby Hungary but kike cvck media is not talking about ut

>Several people were even killed.
Russians, not people

>City
Brazilian education

Yeah.
Even before retreat there was a explosion there as this shit can be safely bombed right out of Ukraine.

Seethe

Attached: 9C1E8539-CE8C-47E4-93F0-3BD088158868.jpg (888x888, 367.61K)

Lol fukuyama neocon shill got mindbroken

Cvck kike nigger jew fascist nazi hohol kike nigger globohomo jew cvck shills.

Kys capitalists, fuck you and fuck fascist propaganda, RUSSIA HAS NOT RETREATED FROM KIEV RETARDED HOHOL SHILLS

>Russian retreats are just theatre, those are really Ukrainian soldiers in Russian uniforms pretending to flee to the north
>Russia totally controls the area around Kyiv

So why, exactly, aren't they firing on this larp? Is Putin's grand plan to let false flag Ukrainian armies enter Russia?

>literally for no reason
the reason is to terrorize Russians and get the populace to think that Putin is weak so he is replaced with a "hardliner" that will de-escalate at the first opportunity. That and hope for Russia to retaliate militarily against a target in NATO territory so they can have NATO fight their battle for them.

Yeah, cuz until now this worked so well for them. Russians were pretty skeptical on putin and war with ukies until pigs started to release POW torture videos.

>open comms
no wonder these retards are losing.

>oooh noo i cant afford good radio
>i hope the enemy doesnt hear me *muffled laughter in background*
>oh we have no ammo and food i HOPE we dont get attacked *haha*
>counterattack #379 is never heared from again

Russia has an inexhaustible source of people. They have been larping for years they have a modern army, which they clearly do not have. Nonetheless manpower is what you need to win a conventional war.

>all this damage control over the narrative collapse

>Manpower
>Very low birthrates

Are they hitting anything other than civilian targets?

>we have no such problem
>dozens of videos where entire brigades refuse to fight
ye massive cope

Doubtful.

Attached: 1653217091755.jpg (3579x2013, 1.57M)

That's old news. that helicopter tried to launch some missiles on a fuel depot

Sending asian men to fuck white women.
Putin is not white himself, he is a chink, of course he will support that

Based
A
S
E
D

>Several people were even killed
>people

>No source

You Ukraine shills are pathetic with your 40 VPNs and totally organic shilling.

Yeah, looks like fake Ukie soldiers are pretty energized about this war. Too bad that real one are crying all over internet.