What happened?

What happened?

Attached: 8B85F7C7-53BE-40BD-BCF3-9B08AD3C13AB.jpg (827x836, 139.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We started normalizing mental illness instead of treating it for one.

unironically, and I say this in the least boomer way possible, but the rise of violent video games, marilyn manson, insane clown posse, etc type of music, etc
yeah it's fun and entertaining, but spergs took it too seriously and ruined it for the rest of us

you're a fucking retard boomer

SSRI's and other pharmacologicals. Name one shooter that was not on these mind bending drugs.

This. Fuck Reagan

Tolerance towards criminals, the abolished Death Penalty in several states, substance abuse and pharmaceutical grade opiates, all kinds of bullshit.

Idiot. You fed your children potent mind altering drugs because a corporation told you to.

>Name one shooter that was not on these mind bending drugs.
Stephen paddock with the high score

Near complete Urbanization, Demographic changes, feminism, and pharmaceutical “advancements”.

Society has fallen into nihilism, cynasim, and apathy. Hard to blame people with how shitty the ruling class makes shit day by day

1/2

Attached: EC156D2B-5104-4AA7-A0D3-62920401F24B.jpg (640x576, 215.72K)

My high school in Texas had a shooting range on campus. It was a class.

yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with the elites wanting to disarm and subdue the population through knee-jerk legislation fueled by false flag shootings

glowniggers happened

Simple

Degen culture

Attached: IdealNA.jpg (230x255, 24K)

Government planning

bro what, his brother all but laid out their constant coke benders

industrial society taking its natural course

Delete this

2/2

Attached: CAAAC7C2-41C1-4814-90E8-69FAEFEBEDDC.jpg (675x370, 71.36K)

Trannies happened.

Attached: 1653499394685.png (554x680, 381.36K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990

Lol. You actually believe he did that?

The CIA. The CIA happened.

40 year old boomer here
had rifle practice at school in the gun range at school, I was on the rifle team.
I would use that range almost everyday, no one was ever shot.
This was an hour away from NYC not in some rural setting either.

SSRIs

Fucking feds

SSRIs and also the rise of autism

Progressive pedagogy in schools, family breakdown, mental health interventions run by women and for pharmaceutical companies.

whitoids started chimping out because they have a microdick
real shit nigga, real shit

Certain government programs that we know of ended around that time.

SSRIs. When used to take them, things that I know should make me happy, made me feel intense rage, otherwise I felt nothing at all. I wasn’t even on them a year. There are children on multiple types of psychoactives for multiple years. I don’t really think there are many other factors outside FBI grooming.

Rap music and black America.

It's not a commie takeover, but they are using communist methods for a takeover

Holy shit. It IS video games

>until the 70's
Literally until the 90's. Wasn't seen as a problem until Columbine

Doom ruined everyone's life.

i agree with this actually, though i probably would have been very defensive about the same idea several years ago before i grew up.

Serial killers stopped being scary to the general public so CIA niggers needed another threat to push political and social agendas.

The Civil Rights Act and birth control. Integration of subhumans not compatible with white society has demoralized and degraded our way of life. Criminality, femininity, degeneracy, and so forth have taken hold ever since.

Our technology is turning us into God. And we suck at playing God. Lives are prolonged too far, the weak get to live, the dumb don't have to suffer anymore. Life is comfortable, and so we do nothing to better our society.

70s huh? Funny thing is that is when nigs and whites had to share the same schools.

We used to have a nation and people.
That started fading away in the 90s.

The Internet

Bullshit. Violent video games and music give catharsis in a non-violent way. The fact of the matter is your generation failed to instill principles in future generations (likely because yours never had them to begin with)

You pick the one where the glowies directly intervened instead of using their mkultra patsy

Guns back then didn't have the capacity they do now. They didn't have the ultra-leet rails and flashlights and extendo clips and assault style like they do now. Even if they did have a shooting, the shooter would get off one round and then get tackled while he racked the bolt.
Anything with "assault" in the name should not be sold to civilians.

666 did get normalized in the 90's.

rap music

Wolfenstein 3D.

>in 1974 the WHO adopted the goal of universal vaccination by 1990 to protect children against six preventable infectious diseases: measles, poliomyelitis, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, and tuberculosis.
Not saying it's this, but maybe?

My dad was telling me, in the 70s here in Canada, people would bring guns on public transit and no one really blinked an eye.

its a virulent idea especially with the media

in the 60s you just did what they told you like die or get tortured in vietnam

It's not him.
Deboonked

You’re such a retard. That’s not even the shooter

Attached: B20FDBD2-0B4A-4C5C-A520-6ED19FD31613.jpg (1015x886, 469.27K)

Yup, giving psych meds to kids. Listed side effects include sucicidal ideation. With a nudge it can be turned into homicidal ideation.

Weren't the insane asylums all closed somewhere around that time and psychos stopped being institutionalized?

Attached: B72E7035-F164-4541-A05E-E04904C87054.jpg (1031x1311, 529.96K)

The one on the left has been deboonked, but not the one on the right.

In 1970, the United States started emptying its asylums. We used to lock the mentally ill away until they were no longer a threat to society. Today, we drug them up with mind altering drugs, perform genital mutilating surgeries to allow them to pursue their delusions, call them stunning/brave, and let them walk among us.
If someone is too dangerous to possess a firearm, that person is too dangerous to be out on the streets. We used to understand that, but clown world gonna clown around.

That's absolute bullshit and you know nothing about guns or the history of gun legislation. Up until the 90s you could buy fully automatic machine guns in this country.

I graduated in 2000. Up until Columbine we brought guns to school.

This ain't the commies. Even Marx knew that armed proles were a defense against tyranny. The problem here is the people who's principles don't go deeper than their current emotional state and their tendency to be constantly sucked into supporting nanny state legislation.

Federal Gun Free School Zones act of 1990 created a whole new category of soft targets.

the third picture IS him, these two images were connected with the shooter as an attempt to muddy the waters for damage control purposes
those images ARE NOT the shooter, but the shooter IS a tranny

Go spread your misinformation elsewhere

>Guns back then didn't have the capacity they do now. They didn't have the ultra-leet rails and flashlights and extendo clips and assault style like they do now. Even if they did have a shooting, the shooter would get off one round and then get tackled while he racked the bolt.
Mmmm, bait.

Attached: 1920px-M1_Carbine_Mk_I_-_USA_-_Armémuseum.jpg (1920x937, 274.6K)

The suicidal ideation is entirely unfounded and was a political decision by the FDA. There is literally no evidence that antidepressants cause suicide. HOWEVER, what antidepressants do for someone with depression is alleviate the depressed state enough to give them motivation to carry out suicide, which is why antidepressants are supposed to be taken alongside psychotherapy, and not independently.

Education
Young boomers were taught (though they clearly didnt care to listen or remember) common sense
Come now when boomers in power where they dont care about teaching responsibility (because they dont have any) and you see the consequences today

>degraded family value
>fatherless homes, apathetic mothers
>breakdown of community/neighborhoods
>children left to their own devices
>internet popularizing/glorifying mental illness

Young, mentally unstable kids who grew up in this looking to rebel in the most heinous way.

Jesus christ this is good bait, or you're literally retarded.

Unironically america cucking to women in divorce cases allowing for broken homes to be more frequent of a household. Decades of illegal drug use creating hordes of addicts and a chemically imbalanced population, being treating by big pharma selling everyone mood drugs and "add" meds so they don't have to deal with their kids.

This is a retard level take. Its literally the "muh violent video games" argument reframed. Just like video games, there are millions of ppl on SSRIs, not only in USA, but all over the world. If it was due to SSRI you would see the same thing in every country. You dont though.

>unironically, and I say this in the least boomer way possible, but the rise of violent video games, marilyn manson, insane clown posse, etc type of music, etc

People will seethe about this but its true.
Obviously Marilyn Manson was not directly causing school shootings, but that sort of culture can only succeed in a society that is nihilistic and therefore the sort of society that will be plagued by nihilistic acts of violence.

Low info pukes like you should simply not be allowed to exist.

>she

Attached: 1651661897787.png (960x960, 346.42K)

Attached: BF859CEF-D596-4C81-8302-B56BB83D80B6.jpg (2094x1415, 1.83M)

blatant false flags attacks, psychological operations, and deliberately making them viable by way of malevolent legislation, and complete democrat control of schools and cities.

>we're not violent or angry
>FUCK YOU RETARDED ASSHOLE