So is Texas gonna get Florida-tier gun laws passed...

So is Texas gonna get Florida-tier gun laws passed, or will they resist all the mexifornia jew york influence and stay free? Noguns Ukraine and Russia Any Forums trannies need not apply.

Attached: 1622151276953.jpg (1920x1080, 198.9K)

For now they're fine. The real danger is if enough people come from California and other blue states to grow the numbers to the point that Texas tips in voting. If that happens, the republicans are perma-fucked.

>tfw live in California
>tfw my family were probably originally from Oklahoma so not only am I Calif*rnian I also have shadow over insmouth tier Oakie ancestry
>reeeee?

Attached: BB09B7F3-B034-456B-926B-D2137F42057F.png (680x340, 202.63K)

fpbp

>low effort frogposting

texas has traditionally been a democrat-infested hellhole, it only flipped republican in the mid 90's after conservatives started fleeing their even-deeper-blue states to texas. massive immigration from other states is the only thing keeping texas red, the natives are all utterly pozzed.

>california and other blue states
not mexico?

>2022
>getting pissy about frogs
Go back.

Just make it illegal for any Democrat voter to move to texas

It's weird being Californian and running into midwestern commies trying to pull rank on me. I hate communists but I could be a way better commie than those commies

I stepped on junkie blood this week. Someone was using needles in a public area and they accidentally caused spray. I genuinely am considering getting a hepitits test.

Attached: 3750A826-0C30-4685-B37C-8D41F6DCC346.jpg (414x414, 17.38K)

I hope so, all you Te*as beaners don’t deserve constitutional rights.

That's not how you contract hepatitis virus, but please consider getting vaccinated, it may save your life as is someday

It's also mandatory among medical personel (at least where I live) and I've nerver heard them complain about it

Flyover commies in general are naive but extremely shrill and aggressive. California is pozzed but its more of a lazy background radiation rather than a sudden flashpoint of depravity like it is with those BLM retards in 99% white exurban areas. It's like "what the fuck are you doing retard"

I hate true belivers way more than cynical power hungry sociopaths. That's the difference between californian commies and the midwestern/southern ones. The latter is way more dangerous because they weren't born into it they willingly converted

Attached: 1FBA542F-75FA-4357-9BB3-302C313D2F46.png (495x700, 335.67K)

The deaths got overhadowed by people finaly realizing that giving your average dougnut muncher mich helmet, carrier and m4 does not make him an operator.
So in best case scenarion we get more underestanding for people wanting guns (since we cannot rely on cops) and local PD budgets will be slashed in half.

Attached: 1653315730991.jpg (567x567, 27.44K)

What's wrong with Florida laws?

I think more people are pissed off of the PD's inaction in the whole situation.
>t. San Antonio resident

I think Florida raised their minimum age to buy long guns to 21 years, as well as having tentative red flag laws. I may be mistaken though.

>minimum age to buy long guns to 21 years
Good? It should be 21 for voting too.

PD fucked this up super damn hard. EVERY BIT OF TRAINING for active shooter situations for LEO since Columbine has been 'JUST GO IN THERE AND AT LEAST DISTRACT THE SHOOTER' but cops get fed the 'YOU ALWAYS SHOULD GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY' line which makes them trigger happy to the point of recklessness when dealing with the public but skittish as fuck about actually doing what they signed up to do

If you are old enough to pay taxes and be in the military, you are absolutely entitled to your constitutional rights.
I've been on a bit of a Roman empire kick lately, but I feel like a fuckup such as this would warrant decimation in classical times. I lost a lot of respect for police from this recent news. Like, I always thought shit like ACAB was dishonest for being a broad, sweeping statement, not that I was one of those thin blue line fags, but still, absolutely cowardly.

ACAB took off because a lot of cops ARE bastards, or cover for bastards. Something like 70% of all police brutality complaints and allegations comes from about 20% of police officers, of those 20%, very few are ever punished. If you speak up about other cops as a cop, you're blacklisted. Qualified immunity means cops get to get away with a bunch of constitutional violations because there's no VERY SPECIFIC COURT CASE about how exactly your rights are violated, and with the current Supreme Court that's highly unlikely to change within the next two decades. Slackening qualified immunity would do wonders for keeping cops accountable.

>reddit spacing
go back.

Looks a lot like another big data point for the concept of anarcho tyranny

Yeah, like I said. I'm quickly becoming more disillusioned by their integrity or whatever. I have a few friends and family friends who are/where cops. Shit sucks.

This. If democrats can ban guns I see no reason why it shouldn't be legal to ban democrats.

I have asked many people why they don’t like 18 year olds buying guns but are completely fine with sending them to the Middle East to shoot brown people. No one has given me a good answer.