Shootings

Maybe it's just an impression because theres been 2 in a row but why are so many shootings happening?

Also does anyone have a link to some sources to learn about shootings and their origins?
Because guns in the us have existed forever but that's a modern phenomenon

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-230342_YouTube.jpg (2563x1440, 1004.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

votewatch.eu/en/term9-conclusions-of-the-european-council-meeting-of-24-25-march-2022-including-the-latest-developments-of.html
tempail.com/en/
k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states
cbc.ca/news/canada/jordan-peterson-treatment-russia-1.5456939
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
youtube.com/watch?v=_FAU0pfXHTY
wideners.com/blog/1950-vs-2020-the-price-of-guns-and-ammo/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2021/may/27/us-mass-shootings-database
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Midterms.

The media cycle is insane now.

This We just had someone holding a rifle shot near a school by police here in Canada right after a press conference on gun control was announced.
Stuff like this happens all the time, but you hear about it way more when it's convenient to promote an agenda.

Unironically Russian active measures have been cranked to 11 and all the radicalized antisocial “incels” they’ve been grooming for the last 8 years have been getting a double dosage of malignant reactionary psyops in their daily internet life experience for the past 3 months.

Plus there’s extra cognitive dissonance going on because a lot of these incel bozos also got hoodwinked into not just being fundamentally radicalized against their own society but actually shilling for Russia too. So now that the “Russians are my friends” delusion is either being taken away from them or magnified, thats just adding even more motivation to attack their society.

Basically it’s like in Kingsmen where Smael Jackson cranks up the agitation dial and people start going nuts. They’ve been doing this at kek strategic times like election months, lead ups to big rallies or protests, and weekends where marvel/Disney movies come out (seriously). But now they’ve basically just left the crank turned to 11 all year. Every psychographic group that’s been radicalized into tribes for the last 8 years is being bombarded with whatever media increases the likelihood of suicide, homicide, rape, mass murder, terrorism, etc.

Future of warfare bb

Attached: drapesmug too much.png (284x354, 138.68K)

fpbp

Idk i dont live in the us and dont follow American "news" because I dont care plus they seem hysterical and completely warped politically

I care about mass shootings tho because it's an interesting phenomenon, and since I like guns and that's related to it, especially it's one of the argument used to restrict their possession

>US aids a country against Russia
>suddenly a lot of events that cause internal maximum internal strife, including a deluge of mass shootings by absolute schizos, including a blatantly pro-russian Any Forumstard
Seems like a weird coincidence.
I wonder if we'll see another uptick of africans teleporting to Central America and trying to cross the border

So you say it's a Russian op?
But how do they make it happen then? And what do they gain?

It's mental health, this country is drugged up and fucked up, you will never hear this from a politician's mouth though because it isn't politically expedient, and they are corrupted pedophiles with big banks.

meds, now.

>how
Russia invests an absurd portion of its GDP in destabilizing other countries by promoting schizos.
>what do they gain?
Shitting up other countries. It's something they've been doing since at least the 70s. Stasi was sponsoring both tankies and neo-nazis in France and Italy.

Don't forget also the media's part in this "food prices increased with inflation, we're all going to die!"

No he's definitely got a point, social media is psychologic warfare, couple that with psychotropic drugs, and you've got a party. Don't worry they've already got a psych profile on everyone now, so it's practically too late to escape it, remember you're here forever.

We should go back to covid lockdowns, they were comfy and mass shootings became much more rare. The whole country should embrace the shut-in NEET lifestyle.

Attached: 1522435759299.jpg (725x525, 219.83K)

Active measures are just creative marketing and like marketing the average person can't understand it. All you have to do to co-opt the average moron is affirm their beliefs then insert your payload which they adopt because they imagine it's authentic.

What do you mean it's drugged and fucked up?

This. You can't call people insane or crazy anymore and get them actual serious care they need. Instead of an institution it's a weekly visit to a therapist and pills.

Psych meds are practically chemical lobotomies, and are prescribed for the slightest thing, and our country has so many problems stemming from a monopolized monetary system creating an Orwellian anarcho-tyranny.

>He even mentions pop culture movies to prove his point
I hope this is just a shitpost

Why are they lobotomy?
What about zoloft

>they hated him because he told the truth

Just the American counterintelligence stste doing it's thing.
It's a convenient time to try to tighten the noose

Attached: 1651300092513.png (229x205, 19.29K)

Yeah, this man. I try and be compassionate to my fellow burgers but there's so many calling for each other's deaths all over the internet that it's disheartening.

>Why does the (((government))) use mass media to put the population in a state of fear so they demand a solution the (((government))) will provide?
Are you retarded or just pretending?

>>Cleaning your room and generally taking care of yourself will make you feel better, now that you feel better let’s talk about how women and society are to blame for why you’re disaffected and it’s ok for you to reject them and be alone and reactionary forever, anyhoo I’m gonna go disappear to Russia for a few months and it’s definitely for their great healthcare system and rehab programs and not for any debriefings or messaging conferences.

Attached: 9F0EF8CF-2432-48BE-8D6D-E8BF08AFAA92.jpg (800x1008, 199.48K)

>imported brown they/them commits mass 41%
>it's the deplorable whitey's fault

Since everyone's talking about how this is caused by a Russian psy-op
There was a vote in the European Parliament regarding sanctions against Russia
The only MEPs that voted against were members of either Communist of de-facto Fascist parties. I think that speaks for itself

>Maybe it's just an impression because theres been 2 in a row but why are so many shootings happening?
Well, the one in New York was 100% groomed by the Feds into committing the massacre, but the one from Uvalde was some random spic that was probably assblasted at the US's immigration policies and wanted to take it out on a school that was filled with...... more Latinos? Doesn't make sense to me either.

This is one of the few times I find Any Forums posters more admirable than politicians etc.

>The ability to own military assault rifles for fun is more important than a few dozen kids getting gunned down now and again.

Everything else is just a lot of wank frankly; muh mental health, muh "arm the K-12 system not Ukraine" (thanks The Federalist), muh private schools, muh something-to-do-with-Joe-Biden, whatevs.

Guns are more fun than kid's getting their heads taken off are le bad, at least Any Forums makes honest choices.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but then again, I'm dyslexic.

Green text sums up the general view, its an honest and reasonable one. Handwringing about mental health (as if anyone cares) is just excuse making.

Source (I think it was this one, there were multiple)
votewatch.eu/en/term9-conclusions-of-the-european-council-meeting-of-24-25-march-2022-including-the-latest-developments-of.html
>muh registration
tempail.com/en/

>does anyone have a link to some sources to learn about shootings and their origins
If you want something serious rather than conspiracy theories.

Attached: postal_ames.jpg (330x499, 21.21K)

The country has turned away from God entirely and is now extremely immoral. Father figures are non-existent in all these shooters households. They're all on SSRIs. Regarding all the shootings committed by nonwhites (which the majority are), they most often are gang related (also no strong father figure in their lives, along with gang/crime culture being pushed as a good thing for niggers).
I'm sure many of the school shootings happen due to the shooter being groomed by feds online, but they still always turn out to be fatherless atheists on anti-depressants.

Shootings tend to cluster, copycats are a thing.
Their thought process is probably something along the lines of "this guy got famous by shooting up a bunch of people a store, maybe I can be famous too".

First, nice trips.

Second, school shootings are not new.
Google is your friend, but I'll spoon feed you this : k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

Third; the VAST majority of school shootings (and more broadly Mass Shootings in general) are only secondarily about the violence perpetrated on others. Most often, the primary goal of mass shootings is the shooter's own death. Think about it, how many mass shootings have been perpetrated in a "shoot and scoot" style? or in any way executed with the idea of the perpetrator getting away with it/living through it? I can't personally think of any (that doesn't mean there are none, but I'm quite sure the vast majority are not planned with escape in mind). The shooting is meant to be the penultimate event of the shooter's life. It is a blaze of glory for them to go out in. It is a way for them to "make a statement" or to "do something that won't be forgotten". But it isn't something they're planning on living with. Mass shootings are the worst form of suicide. Until we treat them and understand them as such they will continue to happen. If the US wants to reduce mass shootings it needs to increase mental health care.
Simple as.

>Lockdowns drove people nuts
>Lockdowns have ended
That's my opinion at least

For most people with disorders a visit to the therapist and some pills is what they need to function normally. How is throwing them in an institution for life any cheaper or better?

As someone thats legitimately mentally ill (depression, cluster B bullshit mind you) i can attest that psychotropic medication is very hit and miss and people respond differently, as well as doctors prescribing these drugs dont even know what the fuck theyre doing half the time. Theres a reason we have different chemicals to treat things like depression, anxiety, etc- not every patienf will respond the same way to the same medication.

Wait what? Did Peterson disappear to Russia? When?

>why are so many shootings happening?
When you get right down to it, the answer is because Hitler lost the war and didn't do the holocaust.

You sound dangerously low-iq or underage. Probably both.
You’re on /k/. What makes you think anybody here legitimately believes more gun control will save kids?
People just need to be more responsible and keep their hands off my god-given rights.

This says pretty much all of it. Anything else is emotionally/politically charged nonsense.

Feds stirring up trouble

This says pretty much all of it. Anything else is emotionally/politically charged nonsense.

niggers a schizo

Zoloft is fine, user. He's talking about psychotropics and benzos, not your rinky-dink little SSRI to help you cope with the horrors of being alive

There wasn't any because meme virus. Now things are going back to normal

both shooters were autistic a.f.
both shooters were an incels

There was an attempted one in Canada not 24 hours after Trudeau declared he was going to enact more gun control because it f the US shootings. It’s all fake and gay.

cbc.ca/news/canada/jordan-peterson-treatment-russia-1.5456939
Sorry for the source, but I assume user is talking about this event.

>not your rinky-dink little SSRI to help you cope with the horrors of being alive
these are excellent tools for people with actual chemical deficiencies caused by biological disorders, but the problem is they are handed out like candy to people who's parents never told them to get a grip and nut up, so they go into the real world and get overwhelmed. people like that need therapies and behavior training before pills. and this pretty much encompasses the lower 75% of gen z and millenials

>russia can’t even take over ukraine
>they are somehow responsible for all the mass shootings in the united states
The Russians have just become the Jew’s for moderate conservatives and lolberts at this point.

Democrats are elected and they need to win mindterms = high profile mass shootings

EVERY FUCKING TIME

see Russia can't conquer ukraine because they spent all their money on corruption and trying to desestabilize other countries from the insidee

>reactionary
He’s a right leaning moderate at best. Dilate retard.

> Also does anyone have a link to some sources to learn about shootings and their origins?
fbijobs.gov

Too many people are shut-ins these days. Shut-ins lack empathy, they hate themselves and the world because they simultaneously are angry at themselvesfor not being popular and the world for not accepting them. This has been a known for generations. Add onto the narrow worldviews the internet beats into the terminally online and you have a recipe for disaster. Notice how shootings have become a lot more common as social affairs (parties, church attendance, community festivals. Etc.) become rarer

Attached: 1637178968714.png (470x897, 432.38K)

>esl detected

What the fuck does this even mean?

Based fpbp chad saving this thread

Attached: 1600366749397.jpg (535x456, 113.26K)

>Scholz
>LINKE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
get this cope shit out of here

Attached: 1653348211780.jpg (964x922, 91.4K)

The internet is breeding ground for this shit

Members of the EU Parliament who voted against/neutral to condemning Russia for the invasion and supporting Ukraine
Russian strategy has never been to like pic a winner and have "their guy" in the White House or Downing Street or whatever. Their meta is just to divide countries and have them quarreling among themselves - via sponsorship or the radical elements (both sides) inside of these countries.
>you are now aware that US corporate media 100% did exactly what Russia wanted them to do with "muh Russia" and simping for BLM and screeching about the half dozen white extremists in the country

Attached: 1650996960773.jpg (1078x599, 207.87K)

>low iq
Not him, but i am

How can Chinese be so stupid?

This. Faggot worked at Wendy’s. He couldn’t afford 5k in guns. Remember Tranny Phantom Randy Stair? He is the only recent one I actually buy being self driven. Kid was just fucking nuts and a loser. And he did it was budget shotguns because he lived in his moms basement and couldn’t afford shit else on his $10 an hour wagie job.

It's just getting started. Just you wait until we start killing each other because of it.

>5k in guns
Why do you faggots keep saying this like there's two Daniel Defense rifles in this photo and not just one with an M&P 15?

Attached: texas tranny gun models.jpg (2247x1625, 1.17M)

Wait till we find out that he bought it with Biden bucks.

The Uvalde shooter wasn’t some incel right winger dumbass

Minimum wage can add up pretty decently if you have no expenses and no life outside your hobbies. I easily could have bought the same setup he had when I was that age, and that was 2004 when minimum wage was lower.

>Why do you faggots keep saying this
because it makes it easier for them to believe the muh glowies did this boogeyman

Forgetting inflation mate

The first modern mass shooting in the US was in 1949, but school shootings in particular spiked in popularity due to the availability of camera equipment and the rise of the internet, so after the columbine shooting in the 90s.

See the United States? See how a weird number of us think WE'RE responsible for Russia's war of aggression? You know who those self-hating 23% are? Fucking Trumpfags.

Trumpfags are convinced that their game show host / alleged billionaire / enemy of the Constitution (and his stooges) is the only worthwhile thing in our entire country and would sell us out to any two-bit hostile despot at the drop of a HAT because of their enormous, womanish sense of grievance.

Trumpfags wrap themselves in the flag (literally and metaphorically but especially literally) because they think it gives them cover. Donald Trump hates America, Trumpfags hate America, and we'd be SO better off if they all moved to Guyana and started MAGAtown, where everything is based and tremendous and yuge. God, I'd buy their plane tickets for them.

Attached: 1651272708394.jpg (419x590, 82.62K)

Is this copypasta or do you spout greatness like that automatically?

>You know who those self-hating 23% are? Fucking Trumpfags.
And tankies.
Both are the same thing, despite saying they're not

Attached: 1630492847802.jpg (1197x2494, 1022.34K)

No rent and grandma was probably footing a lot of the food bill with social security too.

Kek fuck off leftyshill

Attached: Ukr.png (1178x600, 352.99K)

My first job as a slopshop shift lead i was making $8 an hour and I still managed to pay my bills amd save $2k. this was also on top of smoking down an ounce of decent quality dope every two weeks.

I'm not sure if this is the least or most schizo idea but I wonder if it has something to do with spring and hormones.

So what should a zoomer in the current economic environment do to make a decent living?

fucking mcdonalds is paying $30 a hour, stop being fucking lazy

True republicans hate Trump, and thankfully it seems at least some parts of the party are making this obvious.
We might live to see the GOP return to being the pro-business, pro-morality, law and order, patriotic warhawk liberal party it used to be during its glory days.

Yeah, Trump ran on a platform of helping the "urban poor" after all. Anyone paying attention would have seen he's just lying and using what works, but his original platform was the leftiest shit ever promised by a Republican.

desantis is way better than trump

this 100%

>a visit to the therapist
good therapists are hard to find and bad therapists will actively make you worse through their incompetance. almost none are medical doctors who actually know the chemical effects of what they're prescribing, only that their diagnostic manual said if suffering from A, try B, and if that doesn't work increase the doasge. maybe a few have the initiate to reccommend try C instead if B doesn't work.

Therapists can't prescribe anything.

Schitzo

i know, i was responding to the guy who said "therapist and fucking pills." he meant it in a generalized non-pedantic sense, and i responded in the genralize non-pedantic sense.

unfortunately, the university-industrial-complex shits out tons of these 2.1 GPA faggots. remember they have no incentive to cure your mental illness, because then you stop paying them. they need you to go to therapy forever.

If what you're saying is true, then I don't think these shitty therapists are competent enough to pull off a scheme like that. It might just be the simpler explanation: that they're just that fucking incompetent and dealing with a similarly retarded mental midget.

Fed honey pots are in overload mode due to the invasion of Ukraine you see this with nick fuentes preaching for young men to become sexless incels and openly supporting russia and China the tldr is they are pretty much trying to completely destroy the alt right entirely witch is why everything has been glowing so bright lately that along with these shootings is giving the glories the green light to do whatever they want

Attached: 3AFEDD73-042D-4BE3-B1DD-6CC0B54D1C30.jpg (504x566, 52.37K)

>Texas
>imported
You're not really good at history are you

So how do we remain in good mental health?

forklift.

>why are so many shootings happening?
1. It's easy to get guns.
2. It's never been easier radicalize/torment kids.
3. Copy cat effect.

Raise gun ownership to 25 and go after every non-American trying to stir shit. The first amendment doesn't apply to foreigners.

Whenever someone commits a high-profile suicide, there's a rash of suicides. People get inspired. Humans invent cultural specific forms of episodic mass violence to cope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
Also, evil ghosts.

It's so weird to me that people keep pushing this communist boogieman. The vast majority of Americans would be hard-pressed to name an actual American communist, much less know one in real life.

This same-sides bullshit has to be deliberate.

He likely was.
> One of his coworkers said he was occasionally rude to his female coworkers, to whom he sent inappropriate text messages
> According to his classmates and friends, he had a stutter and a strong lisp, for which he was often bullied; he frequently had fistfights with classmates, occasionally with boxing gloves, which he carried around with him; and he had few friends.
> According to a man who was in a relationship with his mother, Ramos moved out of his mother's house and into his grandparents' house two months before the shooting, after an argument broke out between him and his mother over her turning off the Wi-Fi.
> He posted a video of himself on Instagram aggressively arguing with his mother and referring to her as a "bitch"
> On May 24, 2022, the shooter, 18-year-old, and his 66-year-old grandmother had an argument at their home in Uvalde about his failure to graduate high school,[12] during which he shot her in the forehead
> Using his Facebook account, he sent three private messages to a 15-year-old girl from Germany who he had met online[18] prior to the shooting: once to say that he was going to shoot his grandmother, another time to say that he had shot his grandmother, and about 15 minutes before the shooting to say that he was going to open fire at an elementary school.

Like he may have not been a full blown manifesto-writing self-identifying “incel” but he still fits the basic psychographic profile. Rootless disaffected male, obvious repeated reactionary anger issues with women, closest thing to a relationship he had is some random girl from germany he’s never met, increasingly hostile ig posts, and so on.

“Incel” was mostly just the branding that was picked up after the Rogers shooting for the reskinned version of the campaign that was done in the Middle East from ~2003-potentially still ongoing, which was designed to groom more suicide bombers and jihadists.

The same reason there are so few serial killers now days

>Also does anyone have a link to some sources to learn about shootings and their origins?
By shootings do you mean mass shootings or...?

Cause just shooting homicides and injuries started seeing a massive uptick during prohibition promoting organized crime, fell off thanks to that shit ending and further thanks to WWII, saw a second uptick due to the war on drugs, and then cooled off again after ~1993 thanks to the AWB and less gang shit over time.

Meanwhile shooting suicides are mostly cause of shit like the economy or Alaskan winters or being forced to live in red states or fly over country (red states) exacerbated by our shitty healthcare system.

>Russia
>White

Attached: 45A68490-F04D-46BB-BD02-241DC5E25879.png (512x512, 507.22K)

Also this dumbfuck started the process of emptying and shutting down our asylums in 1967 and continued it for multiple decades. That shit did not fucking help.

Nor did leaded gas. In fact, when in doubt about society being fucked up, just compare the rate at which the fuckery in question happened against leaded gas usage. Basically everyone over 40 has severe brain damage.

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.21M)

I don't think you understand what a tankie is. Tankies are not real communists, they don't give a shit about the working-class. They only care about communist aesthetics and iconography.

You fucking retard, being locked down and discovering pol is what's causing the shootings

Seriously I want to know how the fuck he got to know that German girl. Were they into the same fandom or was this just a really unfortunate case of him randomly DMing the first attractive female he stumbled into?

>thanks to the AWB

Based schizo

>peak violent crime is 1993
>AWB is 1994
hmmmmm

It's hilarious to me that neocons suck Reagan's dick so much, he was a fucking awful president. Anything good that happened during his time in office wasn't because of him, and everything bad that happened was because he either caused it or failed to stop it.

The only way I would accept raise gun ownership to 25 is if legal adult age was raised to 25 and all that encompasses too

Russia can't seize cities that are within an hour's drive from their border during open warfare, yet we're to believe that they can flawlessly turn american trannies/schizos into sleeper cells who shoot up schools right before midterm elections?

Attached: afghanistan.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

He got a bunch of gays killed and got tax cuts for the rich and that's pretty much all the right cares about, m8.

>correlation =/= causation
it happens every time retard it might not be the cause but it definitely influences the reporting on it

Yes, and they're discussed here far more often than their small numbers warrant. Either someone's confused or they're deliberately stirring the pot.

Its just more white "men" turning to scapegoats for their own faults

lots and lots of prescription medication prescribed by indebted doctors offered compensation from big pharma if prescribed

Post statistical evidence that proofs shootings only ever happen when the democrates are in power.

Fine by me. Kids are stupid.

go back

Finish high school

Did they figure out what the latest one's problem was yet

>Did they figure out what the latest one's problem was yet
I would imagine it's the gunshot wounds.

public schools cranking up the brainwashing
keep your kids away from public schools and school counselors

Fuck off, fed. This isn’t Reddit and no one needs to give you a source.

I think people are more disillusioned, isolated and angry than they ever have been in this country. We gutted the moral hegemony of Christianity and replaced it with nothing new. Half of the people on this website are school shooter material.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FAU0pfXHTY

Because monkey see, monkey do.

It's a known fact that publicizing various things (suicides, memes, get rich schemes, etc) will make people want to ME TOO right afterward. This is a well researched and documented field of study.

Since the 90s, when news media started becoming 24/7, it's no shit that shootings have also increased by multiples as well. The more they sensationalize these events, the more likely it's going to happen again within a short period.

Obviously, this isn't explained on mass media (anymore), because ratings are more important and they don't want to blame themselves for the increase in mass shootings.

Attached: mass shootings media.jpg (1024x576, 142.46K)

Sounds like something a school shooter would say

Attached: 20220525_232021.jpg (713x1280, 322.37K)

Attached: drooling peepo.jpg (600x484, 25.5K)

>Dietz also wrote that pornography is, "both causal and symptomatic of immorality and corruption. A world in which pornography were neither desired nor produced would be a better world, but it is not within the power of government or even of a majority of citizens to create such a world ... a great deal of contemporary pornography constitutes an offense against human dignity and decency that should be shunned by the citizens, not because the evils of the world will thereby be eliminated, but because conscience demands it.

Dietz is a crackpot.

Attached: critical strike.png (966x520, 381.48K)

Lmao retard, half his message is not to blame society but yourself. That's why lefties (and nationalists) hate him.

Great fanfic though.

does porn include my images of partially clothed anime girls?

Guns also became easier to get too.

>does porn include my images of partially clothed anime girls?
Porn by his definition includes fucking sextoys, so I'd imagine.

Dude was basically videogames cause violence but for sex. Shit's debunked as fuck.

How do you spend so much time around the exact retarded cowards who keep melting down and going for soft targets because they're afraid to actually pick a fight with someone their own size and then say something like this

Obviously this.

Attached: mk.png (2073x112, 43.71K)

Attached: abu noose.png (900x589, 38K)

He's just a hypocrite that got lucky for being a dickhead at the exact right time to get picked up by the right wing grift machine. He never intended to become a thought leader, it was just timing. I think the fact that he'll Kermit the Frog you about personal responsibility and family values, then nearly OD's and lets his brainless daughter end his colon's existence with a ridiculous fad diet is all the proof you need that you can and should ignore literally everything that he has or will ever say.

Attached: Nolankermit.gif (291x197, 979.48K)

>bullied in school
>18 yo
>kills elementary students
>not the people who bullied him
this glows even if it isnt a false flag

>defending porn
Youre part of the problem

you were the problem all along user

This.

Yeah, deadbeat parents don't take their problems out on their kids, ever. It all must be a psyop.

I was... damn.

Probably some catfish lol

Attached: EC453DB5-339B-4A94-9BFD-DF521DDEF288.png (600x750, 306.08K)

I'm an avowed celibate that once interrupted an attempted rape and tossed the guy over to the cops. Spare me the guilt trip for enjoying a good fap as if that will somehow magically cause me to be responsible for sexual violence.

If I'm causing something you consider a problem by getting it off to the odd futa doujin, that shit's a YOU problem.

Its the internet information overload on an already unstable person. The only common thread beside being male and owning a firearm.

guns were super easy to get in the 30s-80s, yet mass shootings were almost nonexistant thanks to most news being localized and not being reported instantly across the nation.

It's not a coincidence that mass shootings started increasing after Prince Diana's death, because that event made them blow every "big" story up. Hours and hours, and even days, of just talking about one thing, whereas before they had the regular big story at the top of the hour and give it maybe 10 minutes of reporting. They found out that people would watch the same news being repeated for hours every single day, so news channels started scrapping their taped shows that they used to air.

See the dramatic drop in 2002? 9/11. Fucking news stations were running that shit and stuff about terrorism non-stop for almost 2 years, so little else was reported on to create more copycat mass shooters. BUT there were a bunch of wannabe terrorists, who mostly failed, for the next few years.

He's not wrong, albiet pretty extreme in his view.

But there's still a ton of research done about copycat killers, imitators, and just about how sensationaizing anything will get people to me too that shit, dude.
It's why newspaper don't like to report on suicides, because as soon as they do, there's 2 or 10 of them doing it exactly where the one they saw on the news do it. or close enough.

Attached: mass shooting deaths by year.png (779x592, 238.3K)

>guns were super easy to get in the 30s-80s
I'd be really interested to compare the actual prices factoring in inflation to account.

No it’s literally to promote reactionary isolation from women by “just asking questions”, this then helps ensure that you stay rootless and get hooked into the increasingly more extreme youtubers that are algorithmically designed to enter your autoplay if you watch Peterson videos.

He’s a foot in the door entry level propagandist for kids. His “self help” is telling angry hormonal teenagers to do what their mom has likely been trying to get them to do for years. It’s entry level psych 101 shit to grease you up for meaningless reactionary culture wars agitation.
Yes he’s a normalizer. Fluffer. He’s the gateway drug for disaffected virgins on the path towards wanting to commit acts of political violence because there’s too many minorities in kids movies.
During Covid he mysteriously disappeared to Russia under the guise that he was going to rehab for benzos.

Also he’s got a weird past as a sovietboo. Used to have “hundreds of pieces of Soviet realist art hanging in my house for years” and got rid of it when he started doing the conservative life coach racket.

Attached: FBAE6E8E-7639-42A0-B4FF-E0349F776901.jpg (3275x5944, 2.93M)

I know /k/ likes to post the machine guns and other shit that's illegal today, but it seems the "normal" stuff was cheaper.

But i never really looked into this myself (i only did a few papers about the news media when i was in college in the 90s/00s), so who knows how true it is.
wideners.com/blog/1950-vs-2020-the-price-of-guns-and-ammo/

Attached: gun prices 1950s vs 2020.png (852x858, 93.98K)

retard alert

What's the consequence of them being on SSRI?
I take zoloft for example but I won't shoot up a school

Also what do you mean they're groomed by feds

I see that the buffalo one had the Tarrant writing on his rifle

The Texas school shooter was pretty impulsive and unplanned it seems like but yeah there definitely seems to be a trend where if one mass shooting is still top of mind there’s a good chance that someone going through an episode, or someone with tentative plans, might go ahead do it.

>raise gun ownership age
you're a gungrabbing leftist cuck
>non-American
this guy was a US citizen

the only foreigners in the Americas have white or black skin

Why are you celibate? Also, its possible to jerk off without porn. People managed for thousands of years before pornhub arrived.

This along with unsustainable amounts of social alienation and the breakdown of the family. How many of these shooters were bullied and ostracized at school or in their daily lives? How many are raised by single mothers or ignored by their parents entirely? Eroding the country's sense of national identity for some nebulous idea of "diversity" has been a disaster on all levels.
Guns are just the easy target because no politician actually gives enough of a fuck to try to address the real causes.

Oh you misunderstand, I mean anyone trying to shitpost on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum. The government can't touch Americans, but it can go after everyone else.

The funny part is that this is probably true, but since it's not the only factor involved and the left really likes to overuse muh russia it will not be believed here.

Blaming SSRIs is pretty retarded. They were already fucked up in the first place which is why they were on SSRIs at all.

That said I can’t take them because they do cause me all the negative side effects, but that was mostly just feeling euphoric about the idea of killing myself, didn’t make me want to kill anyone else. But then again I don’t have that impulse in the first place so who knows.

Plus a big “we don’t ever directly acknowledge it but it’s a primary reason it works” aspect of SSRIs is that they make a lot of people horny while also making it hard/impossible to cum. Half of the effectiveness of SSRIs at treating “depression” is they basically extinct masturbation behavior which kind of automatically makes people more active and prone to socializing and doing stuff, which naturally makes them less depressed.

But the flip side of this is that it can also make you edgy and irritable as shit. Which may very well lead to impulsively shooting your grandma and then deciding to go on a murder spree since you’re fucked now anyway.

But the idea that there’s some secret aspect to them that like Manchurian candidates people into doing murders is silly as shit. The reality is that cognitive behavioral therapy and things that can actually help a person learn to improve their life and stop spinning out towards self-destruction cost hundreds of dollars a session, while seeing a psychiatrist for 15 minutes and getting handed pills costs a whole lot less. Taking an SSRI or any medication without also doing therapy and breaking the cognitive behavioral traps that you fell into doesn’t really help much. You can still sit around being lazy and shitposting all day on an SSRI and you’re kind of just reinforcing that behavior even worse.

>turn american trannies/schizos into sleeper cells who shoot up schools right before midterm elections?
They don't need to do that. Just pay some shills to lurk places where socially isolated people gather and push them towards radicalization. Backing anything and everything that will cause chaos in the west is a decades old tradition. Obviously it wouldn't work if people had no grievances to exacerbate, but there are losers in any society.

The leaf needs to pay more attention to his surroundings kek

There were like 3000 mexicans in texas before whitey came and stole it. Now there are millions.

Based and ghostpilled

Yes the reason I'm taking it is because I'm "depressed", in reality I think at the moment I'm just a subhuman that sits around doing nothing with a fucked sleep schedule, waste my time, play games and be behind with university

>According to a man who was in a relationship with his mother, Ramos moved out of his mother's house and into his grandparents' house two months before the shooting, after an argument broke out between him and his mother over her turning off the Wi-Fi.
> He posted a video of himself on Instagram aggressively arguing with his mother and referring to her as a "bitch"
So we got
>no father
>whore mother
I wonder how many mass shooters happen due to mommy issues combined with the lack of a paternal authority figure.

you ever think that... maybe... just maybe... we could try to build a better civilization that didnt shit on low status males and gave them a purpose and opportunity to build a meaningful life? that way our citizens would be less susceptible to foreign psyops and as a side effect, we have a better civilization too.

nah, that was a stupid idea, selling americas's future for more yachts for the globalist elites is a way better investment.

Attached: 1619385095004.gif (257x388, 2.92M)

70 something percent of mass shooters are black, and it's well known how big of an issue fatherless children are in that community. Without a father figure to help a young man learn to control his natural aggression, he's exponentially more likely to end up living a violent, often short, life.

You're not very good at math, are you?

Getting rid of those psycho fucking Comanches did wonders for the property value.

It always starts from procurement, especially when the FFL is not doing FFL things.

He's not fitting the right winger archetype though.
Incel, sure. But throw a rock in the West and you'll hit an incel.
The young Western man is so disenfranchised at this point, it's not even funny.
So that's not a shocking observation to make by any stretch of the imagination.

See , the first shooting caused the second one. Compare the details of both events. The first one was a terrorist attack, carried out to kill as many black people as possible because the shooter is a terminally online retard who got radicalised by the far right. That it was clearly planned ahead of time against a specific target shows that he did it for a reason beyond just shooting people. The second attack wasn't like that at all. It was a spur of the moment decision with no real evidence of long term planning, carried out against children of his own ethnicity, almost certainly for shock value. The second shooter saw the first shooting on the news, and because he was a psychotic misanthrope, decided to kill a bunch of kids to make himself infamous.

If you want to declare yourself a ticking time bomb ready to shoot up some kids because you got grounded without internet leave me out of it

I don't buy this. My country has poverty, drugs, aids, crime and a fair number of legal/illegal guns. Even the poorest fuckers have access to the internet. Except its pretty impossible for some incel to get hold of a gat at short notice.

Your post fucking hurts to read

no dude.
thats not it at all.
when men arent given a fair enough deal in life they are liable to simply quit and flip over the entire chess board on their way out.

Attached: b9votga8j4531.jpg (1600x1198, 220.5K)

damn what a loser the shooter was. Makes me appreciate what I have knowing some people have it way worse.

Attached: 1647712978968.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

did you read all about this dudes life?
i get that youre being an intentional faggot, but nothing gets fixed by intentionally misinterpreting the situation. are you interested in solving problems or looking like a tough guy that shits on "incels" or whatever this decades name for low status men is.

One of the many reasons their army, their economy and their country as a whole is shit is the enormous investment they put towards shitting up the rest of the world.

Part and parcel of living in a free country

nice

As long as the victims are poor niggers and spics, there is no problem.

Attached: 1648078213535.png (512x512, 87.73K)

Damn imagine being a zoomer stacy in this day and age
>be 16yo female
>be semi-attractive
>go to high school
>hang out with friends at recess
>make plans to go to mall after school
>post selfie on instagram
>get unread message notification
>is it chad the star QB?
>nope, it's supremementlegen_1488
>who lives in another state so you never met the faggot
>sending you pics of his guns
>impulsively type "bruh wtf???"
>incel has an atomic spergout
>you get ensnared in a federal investigation

bruh

>reactionary
Go back bunkertranny and “read more theory”

Don't try to excuse this kind of behaviour by saying he wasn't "given a fair enough deal in life". Regular people might snap and lash out or harm themselves if they feel isolated or downtrodden, but they don't gun down a classroom full of children. That kind of thing is the product of a severely disordered personality. He was a complete monster. A monster that might have been partially formed by the events of his life, but I really doubt that someone living in small town America is likely to have been given enough emotional trauma throughout his life to commit an atrocity this bad. Having a dead end job, a poor home life, and a lack of interest from women doesn't cause people who weren't complete pieces of shit to begin with to carry out a mass shooting.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-205301.png (1080x1920, 384.14K)

Tis the season (springtime)

Look at the dates of the school shooting list. Almost all are spring semester.

Here you go

Attached: pale_horse.png (1181x1500, 762.51K)

/thread

>implying it’s russians and not the cia

Kind of a "meh" post but I've seen tankies and troons have meltdowns online and in person over the last few weeks. I'm at the point where I could believe that talented propagandists could whip curtains demos into a violent panic

That's a lot of effort for a ho-hum shitpost

>this is what Ukroid tourists actually believe

go back

If this was a democrat falseflag then why is one of the shooters a tranny mexican?

>$30/hr
Big doubt but fuck if true I'm switching jobs. Plenty fast food/stores are $15/18 per hour now and you do jack shit at these jobs.

Well, that and spring/summer is when people get outside and actually do shit (more people at parks, stores, etc) and crime increases in general. Not sure if the increase in people out there or the weather is what does it, but crime, in general, is usually worse in summer AFAIK.

>What makes you think anybody here legitimately believes more gun control will save kids?
I don't "legitimately believe" that, I was explicitly stating my support for the honesty of your position. Because every other argument is absolute fucking nonsense.

Because hundreds of shootings in ghetto are never making it to the news.

user, you can't be dealt a lot so bad that you consider shooting up a school, mostly because with a lot that bad you can't afford the kit you need. School shootings aren't poverty shit.

Members of the European parliament who voted against Russian sanctions
Virtually all of them are either far left communists or some form of far-right/alt-right
This all but proves that Russia intentionally props up extremist parties in other countries to destabilize them

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2021/may/27/us-mass-shootings-database

things are ramping up

Attached: 1631184066971.jpg (574x734, 119.42K)

Divine law or Natural law.
Choose.

Its that simple, either you uphold Religion as law or you get Nature being law.
Physics and nature or Religion and religious practice.

This has all been solved with philosophy.
But you don't have or understand philosophy or even religion so you get physics and the laws of nature expressing themselves in the absence of philosophy and its laws of consiquence.

For hundreds of years this wasn't a problem.
There are reasons it wasn't a problem.
You ignored those reasons, now you get to understand what happens when Atlas falls.

This, they are called Active Measures

Some famous ones

>Starting rumors that fluoridated drinking water was in fact a plot by the US government to affect population control.

>Fabrication of the story that AIDS virus was manufactured by US scientists at Fort Detric

>Planting claims that both John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. had been assassinated by the CIA.

>Stirring up racial tensions in the United States by mailing bogus letters from the Ku Klux Klan, placing an explosive package in "the Negro section of New York" (Operation PANDORA)

The media just buries inconvenient details. If it's not in the headline or a 5 second sound bite normies won't notice it.