How much did the Australian government pay you Aussies for your guns when they took them away?

How much did the Australian government pay you Aussies for your guns when they took them away?

Attached: iPJJFMb1N1kZFqSfx8B1AOULv1uPj57bgoAQFnoiY-M.jpg (1000x750, 160.89K)

Pay?

>your house fire is worse than mine
d&c

Attached: childishentertainment.jpg (719x932, 615.25K)

They just robbed them?

What if you just bought a gun legally a month before? Surely they refunded people?

they got paid in upside down dick in the booty ozfags gae away their guns for a dick in the ass

Aussies are massive pussies when it comes to defending their rights. Don't forget those cunts still have the Great E-Barrier Reef set up from back during Operation Titstorm.

D&C bullshit. Fuck off kike.

I don't think we can call anyone pussies anymore after Democrats stole our presidential election, through our protestors in prison, and have been proceeding to butt fuck our country into oblivion

Attached: 1645734612367.jpg (651x513, 38.32K)

Is this another thread where Americans pretend that Australian's have no guns and that burger gun ownership is preventing some kind of imminent government-heralded disaster after having your entire electoral system subverted only 2 years ago in the wake of your cities being burnt down by thugs?

Oh look at you edgy little nigger, I call someone a like on the internet, why don't you fuck back off to your school shooting threads

No it's actually an honest question

So she told me to come over and I took that trip
And then she pulled out my mushroom tip
And when it came out it went drip drip drip
I didn't know she had that GI Joe Kung fu grip

They put them in covid camps too

Be australian
Roll over for belly scratch

It cost the Australian government $300 mil for about 650,000 guns according to Wikipedia

I live in a Democrat stronghold and still say pussy and cunt. This is America. And don't pretend like conservetards aren't just as willing to censor those they disagree with.

So it was about $538 a gun, thanks

We'll see when the pandemic is over. They're still paying.

as if money is a reason to subjugate yourself to tyrants... if your freedom can be bought you don't deserve it.. I spit on you.

Attached: George_Zimmerman_has_sparked.jpg (634x973, 106.33K)

Having guns does not stop Australia from being a nogunz country just like Sweden is a nogunz country even though being like top 5 most guns in the world.

There are only two no nogunz countries in the world and that is Czech Republic and USA. Simple as.

dude you guys didn't even raise an eyebrow at the most obvious false flag in history
>custom refrigerated truck for bodies on site
>patsy is mentally retarded
>and left handed
>actual shooter gets like 12 headshots in 20 seconds
>this is delta force / seal team six level marksmanship
>worker at patsys gun range said he was not a good shot
>actual shooter also performs a leading shot and follow up shot to take out moving car
>when shooting started, someone in the cafe exclaimed "no, not here!"
>areas only two police officers were on a bogus heroin tip in the most remote part of the region

meanwhile, australians constantly shitposting and talking shit to americans. not just on here, in real life too, every australian ive met talked incessantly, mostly bragging about themselves. moot was right, you guys are the fucking worst.

And they pulled the same shit in the UK with Dunblane.
Glowshit kills people and I'm tired of it.

>dude you guys didn't even raise an eyebrow at the most obvious false flag in history

You realize a large majority of the people posting here probably weren't even born when this happened, right?

Attached: 1626073309472.jpg (362x314, 24.27K)

Why don’t they just have states where if you want guns you can have guns and if they don’t want guns they ban them? Anybody that has those views just move to those states and whatever problems occur in those states it’s their problem cause they signed up for it?

>we
>our
You're not one of us.
What's this "we" shit? You got a mouse in your pocket you mutt faggot?

not to mention the internet wasn't even a thing back then
of course everyone knows all about this shit now
these fucking americans are just retarded cunts

Post gun