I need your help pushing my wife over the edge Any Forums

my wife is off work today and just came into my home office after grabbing dog food and breakfast for us and sat down to eat with me and says
>user, prices are getting so high on top of everything else going on in the world.
yeah i know wifeanon, ive been telling you about this coming for a while, itll get worse before it gets better but we'll be fine
>user, do you REALLY think they are trying to implement a new world order or a world government? it seems like they already have in some ways

you shouldve seen my smile, frens, i was so proud.
give me some vids and infographics to help push her over the edge on this (preferably recent examples)

Attached: painal.jpg (226x227, 12.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/watch?id=629004df33b70327654dc2da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares what women think

>you shouldve seen my smile, frens, i was so proud.
faggot

Attached: 1653600260795.jpg (626x960, 52.49K)

Be careful. When she leaves you she won't pretend to keep your secrets. That said, I recommend Blackpilled. Bitches love to simp for Devon Stack.

men who havent fallen for the memes here and actually live productive lives and contribute to society, their community, and their race in a meaningful way
>wife
>faggot
i hope you trip over one of those things yourself

The WEF weren't kidding when they posted this:

Attached: image_2022-05-27_074303327.png (769x1200, 679.88K)

thanks for the rec but you should do something about your incel problem
>when she leaves you
its only like that for you, most respectable men have healthy, loving, and long lasting relationships with women

troons really dislike the nuclear family huh almost as if they wouldn't exist if there were happy families all around...

OP, if you really want to delve into the history of the New World Order, find the videos hosted by Jay Dyer on banned.video, wherein he delivers lectures on the various key writings of the so-called "elites" which announced their one-world-government plans. Really fascinating stuff that will make you realize the NWO has been in the works for over a century.

banned.video/watch?id=629004df33b70327654dc2da

They are in davos this week. All kinds of video already.

fpbp

Attached: 1628818698217.jpg (890x534, 24.39K)

Oh well. I hated working anyway, and I have 0 social media presence. I'd like to see anyone try to ruin my life with my no-no opinions.

Great work, you have figured out a larp thats been happening since ww1

I want an interview with own-nothing man so badly. I wonder how much he agrees with it, or if he was just a b-roll guy.

>another schizo talking to himself

Attached: GIGA.png (79x78, 9.47K)

how do you find wife?
I have money but I also have grug mind

>eating dogfood for breakfast

Attached: 1653622969543.jpg (720x960, 138.41K)

/thread

Wont be smiling when your wifes selling her pussy for a can of sardines. Lol

You know the rules, post em

>have a personality that isnt just Any Forums
>be funny
>be moderately handsome/groomed
>talk to women at places that you regularly go to
>if there are no women there, find places where women who might have similar interests to you hang out and repeat last step
>express your interest in an unambiguous way

this is how you find one, how you get to marriage is all about your interpersonal skills and ability to fill the role you both expect each other to fill in an ideal long term relationship

Any Forums wont tell you this but being in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex who is from a different family upbringing than you takes work and compromise so you have to be willing to give a little and not expect your wife to just be happy with you cosplaying as hitler on weekends

>lacking reading comprehension skills in the language your people invented

>Any Forums wont tell you this but being in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex who is from a different family upbringing than you takes work and compromise so you have to be willing to give a little and not expect your wife to just be happy with you cosplaying as hitler on weekends

That's the funniest shit ever and so true. Yeah, I'm learning the hard way that you can't bring up any of the shit we post on here to your wife. It's impossible to do without them chimping out.

Just tell her to browse pol if you're that confident. Alan Watts 'cutting through the matrix' is a good podcast (he's got books too). Good luck faggot.

Attached: destroy.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

Weak. If you're fucking her then she will eventually parrot your politics. But her understanding of what she is saying will be superficial.