What would you do if your child was stuck inside school with an active shooter and the worthless pigs tried to stop you...

What would you do if your child was stuck inside school with an active shooter and the worthless pigs tried to stop you from going in to save them?

thenationalist.news/police-did-nothing-to-save-children-in-texas-shooting.html

Attached: D2071277-A26F-4984-8807-7A742664F5BE.jpg (1000x750, 138.79K)

>worthless pigs tried to stop you

they better draw their guns cus i am drawing mine, what the fuck they are going to do, get in a shoot out with me?

The police did more to stop the parents than the shooter. I would want to have gotten every name and badge then make them unemployable.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Speaking as a father, this is the only answer.

it's a shame one of the parents didn't start shooting the cops
those cowards don't deserve life

they better all retire, the entire fucking department needs to retire in shame and relinquish any and all state benefits

Fpbp

Parents at Beslan got their own guns and stormed the school on their fucking own. Was a huge shitshow.

link? Doesn't matter if it would work or not, btw. If this is a free country that means you are free to try and save your children if they are in danger. It's a joke. Americans have no freedom.

i would simply kill them with my katana

Just google beslan siege.

Don't have time atm. Thanks for the bump though.

kill everyone in my way.
>t. real father

Find armand and turn him inside out, while keeping him alive as long as possible.

I'd go in

Nothing because I back the blue. The police risk their lives every day for you and only a thin blue line separates our society's order from utter leftist anarchy. If that means my child is in danger while the police operate through their departmental policies and training, so be it. Even if things go to court, police are always found innocent, thus proving no wrongdoing. The police did their best to protect those children. Trump needs to bring back more law and order to stop psychopaths from going postal. God bless!

Attached: 23e3c6c506be1cd4f25bb2d0f9d02dec.jpg (939x1024, 127.15K)

People need to hate zogbots more. Pigs aren't your friends, they proved that during the scamdemic.

I would move to contact

Yeah I can say with confidence, as a father, I would say screw the optics I am going in.

I’ll never have kids. And if I did they wouldn’t go to public school. So this question is pointless.

They can take their chances with me or the shooter. They should know I've never missed a living thing.

>self armed society is more efficient than paid police
Just like Clockwork

they probably would

Kill them, or die trying.

Every American thinks they are some action star hero who would rush towards gunfire and save the children.
In reality you'd be shitting bricks and running away.

Weak bait. You can do better.

Go find a border control officer right away.

Every Canadian that wouldn’t die to save their children is a uber cuck and deserves the clot shot which I am sure they got.

>get in a shoot out with me?
YES
oh say can youseeeee

>tased instantly
>arrested
>several years in prison for hurting police officer feelings
land of the free

>Canadian projection

Logically he killed 21 people in a school with +1000 students the chances that its your kid is very low, you're risking getting killed and your kid having no father for your hero fantasy.

Brought to you by the country of truck horn induced PTSD