/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2573

Prev:▶Day: 93 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay26

▶Latest
>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: FTq5SJ8WQAEbKUd.jpg (640x960, 51.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sloviansk
t.me/s/strelkovii
files.catbox.moe/0et1pi.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia must be exterminated.

Attached: bread.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

death to vatniggers, slava ukraini!

death to america, russia, china, israel and all jews
long live Europe

Wtf /uhg/ you didnt tell me that Russians tried t exterminate gypsies

>Pro-Russian members of the Donbass People's Militia began a pogrom targeting the Romani population of the town. According to the International Renaissance Foundation, a Ukrainian NGO, separatist militiamen entered houses inhabited by Romanis, beat the residents, including women and children, and stole their property.[51] The militants claimed they were acting on orders from "people's mayor" and militant leader Vyacheslav Ponomarev.[52] Reports of the attacks were confirmed by Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, as well as a heightened level of xenophobic rhetoric at separatist rallies.[53] Prime Minister Yatsenyuk said that the government will not tolerate incitement of ethnic hatred and instructed law enforcement agencies to identify those involved in the attacks on Romani.[52][53] According to Ponomarev, he held talks with Romani who he alleged were involved in drug trafficking, and "removed them from the city."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sloviansk

reminder that (the) Ukraine is a made up country. Make Kyiv Kiev again.

Attached: kiew not kyiv.jpg (1600x812, 202.29K)

So keep Putin in power since he does a great job of making Russians die?

first for a peaceful solution

Attached: 1652621750370.jpg (1021x1024, 157.25K)

>stealing from gypsies
imagine being such niggers

Attached: 3fb.jpg (165x115, 3.1K)

Putin would have to be removed for that too happen.

I'd prefer all at once rather than this slow burn to be honest.

These threads are so fucking bad but I still keep coming here

also
Threadly reminder
t.me/s/strelkovii
I want you people to note this part from strelkov
>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
The soldiers of the separatist forces, who are fighting alongside supposedly brotherly nation, who is supposedly liberating them, have not only got no modern equipment, body armour, IFVs or tanks, but they have been fighting for them THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR FREE

Attached: JESUSCHRISTSTOP.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

It's over hohols
files.catbox.moe/0et1pi.MP4

please don't, we don't need tankies, shills, and africans trying to get the attention of based Pooptin here either.

Never trust a monkey Khan.

Ukraine is basically Russia that was occupied by Poland then Austria for centuries, and as a result, Poles and later Austrians instilled in them a fake identity

I'd be fine with Russia abandoning its invasion and paying reparations.

Attached: 1650840319826.png (1782x1186, 3.09M)

Didn't you two have this same exchange earlier today?

They are fighting for their own liberation. Russia is helping them liberate Donbass and not the other way round.

Attached: theydoitforfree.jpg (540x360, 57.28K)

yes
i just wanted to notify that again

Attached: 0c6.jpg (645x773, 35.88K)

>liberation
commie faggot

Attached: russian soldier dead206.jpg (1280x960, 604.71K)

>paying reparations
kek
exactly. real history, fake country.

Attached: 1647628257115.jpg (1000x1332, 265.16K)

The LPR army claims that it has taken control of all communication lines of the Severodonetsk grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. It must be understood that we are talking about fire control of the remaining roads, in addition to the main Artemovsk-Lysichansk highway, where fighting is taking place - the enemy is trying to push our troops away from the highway, although there is no need to talk about its full-fledged use.

The Severodonetsk cauldron is getting closer.

You know its bad when even gypsies complain about your people being thiefs LMAO

Attached: kek mug.jpg (200x200, 9.87K)