Nick Fuentes pooper party

Nick Fuentes has a secret he has been waiting to reveal to his Groypers.

For the last two years he has been pissing and shitting in plastic bottles and storing them in his spare room. Once he has one thousand pounds of his own rotting shit stored up, he is going to begin a live stream without any warning. First you will see a darkened room stacked with bottles and an empty chair. And then Nick- completely nude and with a throbbing erection from taking poppers and other drugs- will come into frame, wearing only a Santa hat, and will begin chuckling to himself and opening the shit and piss containers one by one, ranting insanely about how it is Christmas and these are his "gifts." After he has opened every last shit bottle he will scream and drop to the floor, rolling around in his own putrid excrement, before hitting himself in the head and yelling "sin! sin!"

Groypers will declare this to be the whitest film footage since Triumph of the Will.

Attached: fwoonties2.jpg (2083x1145, 247.68K)

No one cares about this astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike e-celebs while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

uh oh stinky

I really hated nick for the longest time due to the stupid shit he's said. But, I had downtime at work and decided to catch his recent broadcast.

It was honestly very good. His improved. Felt like I was watching a news station.

If that's his normal now, he's kicking ass.

Hey Nick

Hi faggot

Suck his long, thin mexican peepee and you can get a sperm mustache!

Bot

You appear to be enamored with his junk. Is that why you're salty? You want to taste it? If you donate enough, he may just give you the chance, then you can brag to all your reddit friends about how you tasted America first

Based and peepeepoopoo pilled

Attached: Nicky'sTrannyEuphoria.png (1843x2242, 3.12M)

He is barely a person, he doesn't actually follow through on any of his beliefs and is a coward in public
Also clearly on the spectrum

Tickle fights seem kinda gay

Wow that is disgusting ! I'm never watching nick again.

Attached: FTXkgk9XsAAvLOs.png (819x827, 12.98K)

I believe it. Groypers on suicide watch. Seethe and dilate nick faggots. Fuentes is finished for sure this time.

Attached: 1620650437444.gif (107x112, 156.42K)

Why does anyone care a black guy ran down white kids in Waukesha? They would have just grown up to fuck niggers anyway

Attached: FB84BFB8-C90F-4FAB-B49D-D22ACC97CA13.jpg (1980x1056, 201.12K)

it's funny how at this point the first many posts in these threads are just bots and shills replying to each other kek

Nice poisoning of the well, gayper janny.

>spent the past 7 weeks making and participating in nick hate threads
>catboy memes getting stale
>Any Forums chuds still supporting him
>cozy viewership going up
>nick popularity going up
>nothing is working
jim bros.... i don't think we're winning anymore....
I am taking the blackpill

Attached: 345634654365.jpg (230x219, 15.54K)

this

Penis