BUFFALO WAS A GLOWOP CONFIRMED

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BEFORE IT GETS SLID HARD

web.archive.org/web/20220527073455/https://buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

Attached: 946A5E6D-81C1-456E-A190-7C7807612F83.jpg (745x982, 201.92K)

>retired federal agents
Just like with freemasons, you don't ever leave, you are either active or a 'sleeper'

First you had my indifference, now you have my attention.

>retired-federal-agent
Just like that old man who told people to enter the capital.

i knew this shit was the FBI

Honest to god I will vote for whoever is willing to just prosecute FBI agents for their crimes against humanity

Alright, so wh was the retired federal agent? BP Guy? No?
TL;DR?

Attached: iactsn.jpg (900x900, 83.05K)

Fake news kek

he was retired
don't worry about it
feeling tired, gonna go back to sleep for a bit

>Fake news kek
IKR? Just like the holocaust..

You know how to start a Jewish marathon?
you roll a quarter down the street

Yawn, I'm getting tired

Kill yourself zogbots

Watch how the authorities either find "nothing" or have inconclusive proof and this gets memory holed like maxwell

Investigation inconclusive. OMG can you believe the Proud Boys attacked a gay pride parade?

Further proof that the FBI itself is the "greatest terrorist threat to our democracy".

Bump. It appears as though Chabad Lubavitch views the body of the store as "Molech" and the people inside as the sacrifice. The logo is clearly the mark of Remphan. These people are deeply religious, but deeply evil and deeply racist. These people are jews.

Attached: tops shooting.png (1324x876, 964K)

>Direct Chabad Lubavitch involvement in the store.

Attached: chabad lubavitch.png (855x580, 58.93K)

Bump

>why look, its a bull within flames
Inb4 schizo I didn't invent their weird fucking religion. Had to go find a book from the 1600s to figure out what the fuck the bible meant by the "mark of Remphan." Turns out there is no such thing as the "star of David."

Attached: the more you notice.png (1324x876, 1.97M)

>CIA niggers investigating CIA niggers
Ayy lmao, we fucking did it Reddit.

>whoops this was the intended pic.
These motherfuckers are a doomsday cult.

Attached: why look its a bull in flames.png (819x722, 260.36K)

“Retired federal agent” means “contractor”. That’s how the government covers up corrupt and criminal business dealings. They hire private entities.