Why do they lie so blatantly?

Why do they lie so blatantly?

Attached: FF11B1C5-8632-48D7-999A-FF956E90EBF8.jpg (1125x1957, 509.16K)

Their ideology depends on lying to people who don't want to know the truth.

Even so, it isn't like somebody planning a spree murder wouldn't go through a few extra steps. All gun control is designed to deter the average person from taking the time/effort to arm themselves.

Attached: brokebackpepe.jpg (1024x665, 104.63K)

Nevermind those who just buy them off the street illegally

>Ignore the FFL and background check entirely
What a faggot. nogunz are insufferable.

>haha yeros cant buy guns
>noo we cant buy guns that easily

which one is it mutt, wtf is wrong with you clowns

get a story and stick to it

Attached: adf79236445cf.jpg (1000x1000, 135.67K)

Glad to know you know jack shit

Checked.
Because their aim is control not truth
Dont worry user we’ll be fine this is all
Just demoralization

Attached: E621E16D-4E4A-4CD0-8AF4-E938124DA7E6.png (960x638, 357.17K)

Buying the gun is easy, you still have to have it sent to an FFL and do paperwork and a background check. I don't expect an inbred to get it. Enjoy paying your TV license faggot.

The real question is why did Paddock have the SAME exact rifle and configuration as The Uvalde spic, down to DD grip placement and EOTech?

Good choice Zach now go target practice

Probably because they don't realize they have to go pick that up from an FFL

lol this too, the only thing you can get delivered to your door step is a fucking musket

yeah obviously its not my problem im just saying, one minute you mutants are like 'yeah we can just walk into shops and buy guns' then moments later 'noo you cant just walk into a shop and buy a gun'

standard equipment of 3 letter agencies

Think Zach will follow up if he gets the gun or not?

>16 inch barrel on a 5.56
for what purpose

That’s literally how the DDV7 sells. With the insane fore grip placement. It is boiler plate for that rifle. Good taste though. Those are awesome guns.

Because they know that there are no consequences for it

This and if they are in Cali or New York (they probably are) the order is going to be cancelled before it even ships lol

Yeah you buy it online and then have to ship it to an FFL who then does the background check and turns the gun over to you. These people are retarded

You are a kike

i think you can get some old enough powder revolvers without a FFL, and some airguns, which will still kill someone dead.

I just bought an assault rifle, easy as pie, I'm going to blast some right wing lunatics tomorrow and get away with it too.

The had to choose an FFL to ship to as well. They are simply being disingenuous

Checked
If the world would only wake from its slumber.

Well said!

Same thing I was going to say. Lot of these high-end AR manufacturers have LEO contracts to pay the bills, and sell to civilians to help the margins.

And like hell an unemployed 18 year old had the money to buy a $2000 rifle and a $500 sight.

They have to. The only way they can maintain power is to convince all of the dysgenic morons in the cities that they're going to save them.

Checked. And it's because, don't let them tell you otherwise, leftism is inherently satanic. There is no such thing as a secular leftist. They are liars through and through.

Br-r-r-r-r-r-r
Lol
You're all losers.

>Sent the gun to an FFL after paying online
Oh wow, its so easy guys!

Most normies really are dumb animals with no critical thought of their own so they will believe it anyway

> Just demoralization
Just. Buck not so sure this tranny FF demoralized anyone. It seemed to have a different effect on the populace. I went to the laundromat yesterday. And was surprised to listen people talk about the shooting. Just normies, but they weren’t outraged about the killings, the were outraged about the cops stopping parents. Now was that angle planned? Or have they completely lost the script? The NPCs are off script

Attached: 2D9D0874-8FBC-417F-A9B1-0983169C32AD.jpg (415x381, 63.77K)

phew lad, almost $2k for one gun. How did this ass broke tranny 18yo living with his granny with no dad and crackwhore mom could afford two + optics + ammo if he didn't even have a car?

Attached: 1632052051012.png (1210x800, 820.25K)

Ironically, the actual ordering process is that easy in leafland (ignoring the bullshit licensing requirements). Canada Post brings the gun to your door, don't even have to leave your house. It should be that easy in the US too, fuck having to ship to the FFL jew.

They didn't walk into a shop, they clicked a few buttons on a website and made it look like they ordered a rifle online. They left out the follow up email where you have to supply the contact information for the FFL you're purchasing through so you can have the nics check and 4473 done. If you don't respond with info, the order is automatically cancelled.

And a handgun and a pickup and some tac gear

dumb nigger you still have to send it to an ffl

In CA the DD come with a cute little paracord that you actually have to remove the pin, break the gun in half to remove the mag. They’re actually very cringe here

DD sells their guns with that grip placed there.
Those two just never adjusted it otherwise.
Here's how the gun is sold from PSA, one of the biggest retailers.

Attached: 1632802188387.png (1500x443, 328.33K)

Satan speaks.
Also I guarantee they didn't buy the gun, or even go through any of the steps ro buy it beyond adding it to their cart.