How does it feel shills?

No amount of screeching will ever succeed in disarming the American citizen. You need 38 states to vote on a constitutional amendment. It'll never happen. You will not get 0.1% of what you want. How does it feel faggots?

Attached: 1653649882121.png (390x390, 293.92K)

I tormented a gun control former friend of mine with this exact same point during the buffalo thing because he kept posting about disarming people and he got took it so hard his parents admitted into a psych ward. Treat all leftist like this.

Attached: B4B3658C-5D14-434C-B5C6-6E33EB53F726.jpg (1125x738, 637.26K)

Reminder that Switzerland has extreme vetting for gun owners given that the extreme majority are army reserves contractually obligated to keep their weapons at home. Comparing professional soldiers and their extreme vetting to Cletus buying an ar15 at walmart is disingenuous

They were hoping to flood USA with enough brown people (whom vote left and will vote for gun control) then they could disarm you.
This has the added problem, more browning of USA = less safety and more people want to buy guns thus will start supporting the 2A.

Eventually you will be like South Africa where you're building walls with barbed wire fence around your property.

The difference here is states will secede before we get there

doubt that. Whos gonna secede? Your ZOG government will label the secession movement domestic terrorists and lock you all up. There's no political solution.

>cletus is the problem
>not niggers

>You need 38 states
You only need blackmail on 38 states senators.

>all White country has low crime rate
wew lad who knew??

I mean you can't compare the Swizz to Americans lol.

The process way more fucking complicated than that to add, change or repeal an admendment.

I'm curious as to how many "minorities" are in Switzer ?

>amerimutts are like the Swiss
Lol

Attached: 1653658636195.png (902x774, 57.64K)

Shitload of Albanians and Italians

Just Lewis Hamilton.

>join military
>get a gun
No vetting at all here. If you are not completely retarded, yoz get a fine weapon just for free.
>but you don’t get any ammo!!
True, but it’s also not very hard to get some…

Switzerland is wholly comprised of Germans, Italians, and French areas. Where those areas touch, and the groups of people mingle, are the high crime areas.

We literally have an amendment that says "just because it isn't explicitly stated doesn't mean it's not a right, so fuck off" and it doesn't stop politicians from illegalizing trivial bullshit. The 2nd doesn't matter until the tree is watered.

About 25%.
And that number doesn’t include all the balkanniggers and pastaniggers who have the „red passport“ already.

the majority of their immigrants are western europeans and I'm guessing they don't sell them guns

To be fair, we have a lot of eritreans. Cause for some reason, we are the only country in the world that accepts them as refugees.