Geopolitically destroys Russia for the second time without firing a single bullet

>Geopolitically destroys Russia for the second time without firing a single bullet
why are they so strong?

Attached: us.png (310x163, 4.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/12/WS5a2fe72ea3108bc8c672b06e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christian values.

Jewish global banking

Yeah, Russia is really hurting with their fossil-fuel profits doubled and the ruble higher than it's ever been. I don't know how much longer they can stand it.

I thought that was the source of power for the Anglos

The opposite is true. Same will happen with Poland.

Cope we're dying while trying really hard not to. Russia barely exists and is post failure.

Also we fire bullets at ourselves retard

>polack
>mutt dick
Name a better duo

Obligatory pole gobbling up American semen #94024893409000000000

Different sources say different things.

All others cunts are irrelevant shitholes

It's not Russia who is strong. The USA are become a parody straight off an episode of South Park.
>men can get pregnant
>"I can't define what a woman is"
>whites should be ashamed
>blacks that didn't create a single fucking civilization or run a functional state are somehow superior.
Do I have to continue?

Selling alaska was a huge mistake

You mean, the US just ensured that massive oil and gas flows will be redirected from US vassals in Europe to US' main rival China for cheap.

Truly, why are they so strong?

Attached: 1646025987606.jpg (960x704, 73.29K)

Shh don't tell them.

You mean Russia becomes subservient to China without any leverage? yeah no if that were viable option it would have happen years ago.

>yeah no if that were viable option it would have happen years ago.
Why? Until recently, Russia could sell to both the EU and China. Russia will of course prefer to have several customers because it gives them the leverage to demand full market price. However, they are now about to denied that option.

KEK, you mean without Russia, China has no leverage over the United States. These topics are above your paygrade. Enjoy your doom.

That's not because USA is strong. That's because communism is a failure and russians are lazy and greedy. You can't achieve anything with it.

China is projected to need to import about 260bcm of natural gas per year by 2040. Only Russia can sell China that magnitude of gas by pipeline, due to geography. Russia sells about 150-200bcm per year to Europe, however the EU apparently wants to stop buying it soon. Gas delivered by pipeline is inherently far cheaper than gas that is liquefied, transported by special LNG tanker, and then regasified. So China can get very cheap gas and Russia can still turn a profit.

global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/12/WS5a2fe72ea3108bc8c672b06e.html

I know for a fact that rubble is not in a all time high and you can get that info too.

like I said if Russia abandons the European energy market and its only client becomes China it loses all its leverage in any economic partnership with China which will dictated all the terms, since what are the Russians going to do? Sell oil/gas to the middle east?

>if Russia abandons the European energy market
It's the European energy market which is abandoning Russia, not the other way around. The EU has a declared intent to stop buying Russian oil and gas. And what do the Russians need euros for when they aren't allowed to buy anything with them anyway?

>what are the Russians going to do? Sell oil/gas to the middle east?
I'm sure Turkey will buy some of it. There is already the BlueStream pipeline, and the TurkStream pipeline will soon have a lot of spare capacity. However, Turkey is not big enough to buy a lot.

What's more worrying is not Russia panicking the realization that they operate like a third world country, but that China is also starting to realize they're fucked due to lack of a sustainable source of energy for it's gigantic size. Both are cornered rats and know their days are numbered unless they split or do something drastic.

>ruble higher than it's ever been
I guess this depends on your definition of 'ever'

>China is also starting to realize they're fucked due to lack of a sustainable source of energy for it's gigantic size
Good thing Russia has greater supply to offer china since the EUSSR has decided to commit economic suicide in order to virtue signal

>China is also starting to realize they're fucked due to lack of a sustainable source of energy for it's gigantic size
>Both are cornered rats and know their days are numbered

If China doesn't get the Russian gas, that just means China will have slower economic growth as they need to build less economical forms of energy generation instead, and more pollution as they have to run coal plants longer. China is investing in all forms of power generation, including more conventional pressurized water reactors, all kinds of 4th gen reactors, solar-thermal, solar-photovoltaic, wind, etc

Attached: gansu_solar_plant.jpg (840x600, 81.14K)