Uterus shaped cereal will normalize periods

>Intimina developed Period Crunch to encourage families to discuss periods
>Raspberry-flavoured cereal resembles the entire female reproductive system
>Swedish company claims conversations about periods are not 'truly normalised'

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10853121/amp/Uterus-shaped-cereal-aims-normalise-conversations-periods.html

Attached: AF7A1B09-90DE-4FF6-B721-5D9B2C8B70F5.jpg (1170x1692, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1529273674703941632?cxt=HHwWgMCtkcCTibkqAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do americans really not talk about biological functions with their kids?

nothing. best time to eat out your gf is when shes bleeding

Not 24/7 like perverts, liberals, and Europeans want to for some odd reason.

>uterus = period now
>to the modern woman, a womb is a vestigial organ that only causes problems

No thank you. I will not eat your toasted U's

>Now you can eat pussy for breakfast too!
I almost want to buy this.

Attached: 1653650530502.gif (360x568, 1.01M)

>Swedish
of course

How long have they been doing this crude period normalization crap already? Everyone gets it. There are all kinds of body functions we don’t need to make into breakfast cereals or do retarded campaigns about.

I'm a neo-Nazi and I endorse this product

I would fucking gag if someone made eat that

Only if it tastes like vagina. Otherwise I ain't accepting this scam

Bro, I fucking hate discussing shitting, peeing, cumming, popping zits or periods. It's an unsavory topic and it's pretty childish to insist on bringing it up on the basis of "It's just nature" and so on.
If there's a medical problem, or I just need to talk about it with someone, I have no issue with it. And If I ever have kids I would teach them about those matters like any parent should. I just dislike making a conversation topic. It's something private that other people don't care about. Stop using shock value as a way to get attention.

Attached: 1650448153864.jpg (785x495, 33.98K)

Get that bleeding hatchet wound off my fucking kitchen table...anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die is an abomination

Hah, I want to force every anti-feminist to eat this for breakfast every morning until they fix their heads

That's fucking gross and it's stupid. There's no reason to discuss bodily functions at the table while eating with your family. What the fuck is wrong with these people? No couth.

How will they normalize eating babies without progressive policies to get there?

end the jews now, mr (((davies))) literally who? qui?

the juden cannot hide from me with their stupid agitprop, take that dumb product to market and see what happens.

this.

>Discussing bodily functions at the table during meals

What the fuck is wrong with femoids. They behave like animals

Why aren’t there feminine penis shapes in there too? I thought ANYONE could have a period.

Swedistan YES!

Attached: I5G6qBl.jpg (500x500, 41.54K)

I’m a 39 year old boomer. Is this how Zoomers date now?

mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1529273674703941632?cxt=HHwWgMCtkcCTibkqAAAA

Attached: 5D035DE1-32BA-4C59-9E12-10A5189D0D29.jpg (1170x1993, 953.48K)

I would not give this kike nigger the time of day. Into the wood chipper it goes.

abortios
made with whole grown fetuses

Looks like crayfish to me...
>Smh
I'm having more and more trouble in taking life seriously, it's like a joke generating matrix or something.,,,,,

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (2048x1366, 235.73K)

In 2004 this would be a le epic Any Forums troll.

It’s not the matrix. We are seriously living in end times. You don’t even have to believe in the biblical end times. Think the rat utopia experiment.

slippery slope: engaged
>German company makes "Dookie-o's" to normalize talking about coprophilia at the breakfast table

Ironic, since everyone who buys this is a troon with a knife wound he insists on calling a vagina

>Raspberry-flavoured
Doubt it. Probably tastes like old tuna.

Jesus, they made news article of an ad of disgusting cereal

Attached: rFCam5j.jpg (2048x2031, 891.79K)