In the U.S., anyone can buy a gun and walk around with it. I get the freedom thing...

In the U.S., anyone can buy a gun and walk around with it. I get the freedom thing, but don't you guys see how incredibly dangerous that is?

Attached: file.png (268x274, 67.04K)

Shut up, faggot kike. A thread died for this faggot babble.

Doesn't that also mean that the potential shooter will face lots of armed resistance?

freedom is dangerous

What if there wasn't a shooter in the first place? Problem solved.

>from the country that created Brazil

That’s why we need more guns to protect ourselves

Attached: D42167C3-9952-4656-8CB8-77091695D9C2.jpg (1200x939, 138.41K)

>ItS dEy CuLtChA!

No. Sting is the powers-that-be used something called MAD. If everyone was packing people would understand potential outcomes

fpbp.
Shut, faggot kike.

what if niggers tongue my anus?

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-234219584.jpg (1080x2448, 394.15K)

From the safest country in the world.

That's a slippery slope, user.

>In the U.S., niggers can walk around free. I get the freedom thing, but don't you guys see how incredibly dangerous that is?
REPEAL THE 13TH

If we all gave up our guns today then only criminals would have guns and we’d be at their mercy

The police fixes this. Trained individuals should carry guns to protect society, no one else.

okay, maybe in a country without blacks

Checked

Who said the shooter got his gun legally or didn't make it himself using basic tools and materials from your local hardware store.

Attached: 67585.jpg (318x389, 16.05K)

Everyone can buy a knife and walk around with, silently killing dozens of people before anyone has the chance to call the police, but you don't see Britbongs yelling about banning those...

Hundreds of Thousands of guns and we get a handful of school shootings a decade, and more gangland shootings that don't care about legality (Also see: Brazil, gun ownership mostly illegal, yet freely in the hands of criminals)

> don't you guys see how incredibly dangerous that is?

We have more guns in civilian hands than we have civilians. We have more bullets in civilian hands than the entire population of the world. If it was dangerous, it would be a little more obvious.

Attached: 9BD5238E-3E0A-4F21-B1A9-C72C12014F3D.jpg (1024x768, 170.97K)

Shut up european nigger

>t. Redditor that obviously hasn’t read what’s on the menu for Any Forums today
Clearly a shill that logged on and created a shit thread.
All fields.

nobody cares
FUCK OFF WITH THESE SHIT THREADS

Just teach your kids to befriend the bullied kid.
School shooters are always bullied kids.
They will never kill the 1 person who was actually nice to them

we can do the same in our country.. actualyl we have more laxed laws than america has.. we just have less niggers lol

For who ? Qui ?

Checked and fpbp

Have you ever had to call the police in a big city? Half the time they literally don’t even show up, or show up 30 minutes to an hour later.