The US Just Declared War on Russia and Iran

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-seizes-russia-flagged-tanker-full-iranian-oil-near-greece

The US literally stole the oil. Russia will start sinking our ships now.

Attached: pepe.jpg (974x809, 73.96K)

>Russia will start sinking our ships now.

Good. Hope they put a bullet through Biden's and the kikes who installed him heads.

You shall not steal

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

That would be nice but I think it will be nukes. At best it will be naval warfare involving commercial ships, meaning the supply chain simply breaks for the duration of the are.

Sorry I'm American.

Yes we are now a criminal state led by women and effeminate men. Let this serve as some lesson to a galactic archiver on the dangers of weak men and feminist movements in general

God I hope the russians start shooting. I wanna see nato wipe the whole russian nation off the map. Of course in reality they will do nothing because they are powerless bitches whose only threat is nuclear

How far do you think you should push someone whose only weapon is a doomsday device?

Attached: The Rumbling.png (905x1300, 449.23K)

Off a cliff

Do you fancy yourself safe in New Zealand?

Why not in a skillet filled with grease?

Literally as safe as it gets yeah. It's you niggers that will be under the bombs, that's why all your rich cunts have bolt holes here

That's great but what do you do when you get hit with a 100MT nuclear torpedo tsunami weapon?

Other than die, I mean.

It doesnt exist and if it did it wouldn't be used on us and.if the did use it on us it wouldn't achieve much

Genuinely much rather get hit by meme nuclear tsunami than a bomb

You are a decadent arrogant fool. Barbarism will come for you and you will face the same fate as every arrogant decadent fool in a collapsing civilization before you.

Shame it won't be quite so up close and personal as a hoard of barbarians sweeping through your town.

Attached: AmerPsycho_130Pyxurz.jpg (1600x990, 117.82K)

Abloo abloo cattle, go die for me in another war

Nah. You know whomever launches will not want the rich to survive. Nukes will carpet New Zealand fertile areas. They do not have much there and the bit of farmland they have will be irradiated.
Just as a fuck you to Gates, Bezos, Musk and the like.
Only Musk will survive as he is canny enough to have an orbital prepped.

>barbarians that sailed to NZ on rafts

Orbital won't work. Gonna have to get off this rock. They will use anti-satellite weapons to initiate Kessler syndrome and remove America's biggest advantage. Won't leave any eyes in the sky. Make sustained power projection impossible.

They should ''''accidentally'''' send a missile with a low yield neutron warhead to Davos's World Economic Forum.

Attached: fist.jpg (600x600, 28.01K)

pretty based

also
>zerohedge

Lol.
They were bored, Ok!
Noone ever stats a war for oil, no, I mean it, it's actually just a bonus!

I was thinking about how many problems this would solve. Could even make it a bit of false flag nuclear terrorism. Lots of people all around the world have a major interest in eliminating that bunch.

No refunds jewtin. He blockaded the Black Sea, russia should not expect safety of their ships after that. Next we will send ukraine ship missiles to destroy the blockade