Let's laugh at Russia the thread

Let's laugh at Russia the thread.

forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/05/25/the-russian-army-is-running-out-of-tanks-for-the-war-in-ukraine-these-60-year-old-t-62s-are-proof/?sh=50cd6c6252ec

Attached: 3441.jpg (632x705, 126.79K)

i was really hoping we would be WWIII'ing by now...but no, everyone's gotta be a baby about it.

Attached: 1653143295995.jpg (622x622, 37.85K)

Lel it is called testing the waters. Do you really not See through this? They are gathering data nothing more. This isnt about really Ukraine. Something is very wrong here

>60-year-old-t-62s
They're finally taking off the gloves and bringing in their REAL army

Attached: DT7PwBVXcAAQaIF.jpg (1024x683, 121.94K)

pretty sure they're saving modern tech for the real war

when is the real war going to start

this is bad
i mean on the one hand it could just be a regular transport of t-62 being moved around and not connected to the war at all
on the other hand if it really has come to this we have maybe 3-6 months left until russia uses nukes

get ready boys, 2022 gonna be the year

In two weeks

Year of the boomer final countdown. They're taking it all with them

Either they are using those old tank for javelin baits or they are really this shitty.

Ww3 will be fought with sticks and stones

Why don't you fucking faggots finally send your Leopard 1 to Ukraine now that they're sending their T-62, we could have real cold war tank kino but noooo you have to be faggots again

Attached: 1588606068282.jpg (720x568, 33.25K)

>HAHAHAHAHA, THEY'RE WINNING KEK, THEY HAVE BEEN KILLING AN UKRANIAN BATALLION PER DAY THE LAST WEEKS, HOW USELESS
I hope we get rid of your shitpost next

That's WW5

Attacking armies tend to take higher losses since fighting a defensive war is easier so if that's true I wonder what the real Russian losses are

Attached: correct_treatment.png (640x646, 300.67K)

what are they taking with them exactly? ashes? ruins? their cardboard house that will fall apart within 10 years of them being gone due to the record precipitation and shitty weather?

The army that invaded Finland was Ukranian
>real Russian losses
6 vodkillions

>jewish puppet government needs $45 billion dollars from USA
>"we're beating Russia!"
LOL, no.

Attached: Max Headroom - Blipverts Victim.jpg (702x478, 148.78K)

in my country's army they taught me that only the separatists would ever use T-62s as, Russia only feeds them junk equipment and reserves best for themselves. I don't undestand what's happening? Do they want to save up "good tanks"? for what exactly? I have no fucking idea

Decade of armatafags nagging endlessly, all to end up like this.

for every dead russian its a win for humankind

Attached: 1650285953514.jpg (776x586, 85.9K)

whats happening is that its a pic from 3 years ago when they gave a bunch of tanks to syria.

>2 more weeks

>butthurt belter
>1pbtID
>Forbes
Rope yourself

Gathering data of how a 60 year old tank performs rofl

They use T34's in Yemen so wonder when Russia will pillage their tank museums and bring T34's and T26's back into the battlefield.

It wasn't only some people were. How nice of the Russians to send people die in a foreign country though.

Those t-60's are probably being donated to the local militia forces now that the Ukraine army in no longer there to "protect" them.

They dont work anyway. Our army is just for show, lulz and Keks. I Server 4 years. If we were attacked tomorrow not even half if our equipment would even be able to drive or fly to ze front.

>Russians
Don't be naive, everyone who lurked here more than a year knows that the USSR wasn't ruled by Russians
Who benefits from all of this USSR = Russia bs?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No. Gathering data on how an old enemy behaves nowadays.

The cattle enabling those Germans/Georgian/whatever was mostly Russian. From the military enforcing the rule to common folk reporting any anti-government activity to the police just to fuck over someone trying to improve things

Those are so old than pod-youngsters don't know how to drive them even they even starts.