Why do white people choose to live in NYC?

twitter.com/realJoelFischer/status/1529522031376613376

Attached: white feminist btfo.png (598x698, 300.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWth-EBuQAA
twitter.com/realJoelFischer/status/1529522031376613376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they love niggers and jews

Attached: 1653332373017.jpg (1059x1412, 122.08K)

Not my problem, my Chad Prius is nigger free and I keep a Swiss bajonet under my dashboard in case of trouble

>Why do white people choose to live in the best and most important city in the world ?
I wonder

it's almost like nobody asked the question you've had the answer for so you asked your trans buddy to create one.
why did you reply to this thread?

Hustle and bustle of the big city!

NYC is concrete shithole that smells like sewage

Because I want to, fuck you

Based, fuck that polack niggerlover.

I can tell you what to do. You will not reply to these threads, because you don't like to do that.
Now you have to reply all the time, see?

I guess billionaire who fly in helicopters don't care much about that oddly enough

I dont see any white people...

Why do commies exist OP?

Attached: 1650838368093.jpg (725x1024, 134.57K)

Why does every photo of NYC show the most hideous people imaginable? Is everyone there a goblin?

there's no white people in new york

basement dwellers with an inferiority complex can't accept this simple fact. sad.

And yet everybody want to visit New York and nobody your village.

Most whites left NYC ages ago. Now the chinks are leaving. Soon it will be all mexicans and niggers

That nigger is wearing yoga pants, why doesn't someone just stab him in the throat or shoot him in the head?

Why do talk about your ethnic american brothers and sisters like this?

For the bodegas. You wouldn't understand rural retard.

An American calls me a Niggerlover, now that's humor

>Why do white people choose to live in NYC?
Meanwhile children are being gunned downed in red states like Texas. You should ask why people live in America at all.

What the fuck is wrong with America? Try that shit on Sydney trains and 9 times out of 10 will get shut down quick fucking smart

it's almost like you need to take your meds
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWth-EBuQAA

>and nobody your village.
Thank God

What do bodegas sell that I can't get at a gas station or a bar?

NYC is only a good place to live in if you are rich

I take my meds as prescribed, what about my meds?

Mexicans killing Mexicans in Texas, just like back home

>tfw live in Jew York
And I would never ever help someone else on the subway, even if the problem is a clearly unarmed crazy nigger. Why? Because if I hit the crackhead I'm the one that's going to jail on some insane racism charge the police will pour every resource into enforcing. Meanwhile actual criminals are completely ignored.

You'll notice nobody else tried to help either, they're all thinking the same thing. That's an entire train full of young men looking away.

>Why do white people choose to live in NYC?
I'm saving up money to move, it's just not that easy.

Attached: 102957.png (1440x895, 1.98M)

the jews run america and the chinese run australia.
thats literally the only difference. if tomorrow the americans handed over their country to the CCP the quality of life of whites would drastically improve.

Low-trust society

THESE STREETS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BRAND NEW
LETS HEAR IT FOR
NEW YORK
NEW YORK
NEW YORRRRRRKKKK

A link in the OP, I'm fucking astonished. Way to go.

I guess I'll answer your question. I would never live in NYC. I live in the MN suburbs because watching bitches in burqas try to wade through deep snow is hilarious.

Attached: 1593535062548.gif (150x113, 906.52K)

>twitter.com/realJoelFischer/status/1529522031376613376
Disgusting city.

New York is neither of those things.
The best city in the world is probably St. Petersburg, or the capital of Slovenia (forgot how to spell it).
The most important one is Shanghai.

Not too long ago I saw a video where a white girl got mobbed by Sudanese girls at a Melbourne high school. Nobody did anything. You wouldn't do shit.

Ljubljana best city in the world lmao no, it’s faggy small town. Id unironically argud Belgrade is the best city right now (im an expat here)