Why women get tattoo

Why women get tattoo
It's just ugly and nobody like it

Attached: Tattoos.png (555x887, 154.43K)

Tattoos are degenerate

Attached: 1649338076957 (2).webm (404x720, 1.76M)

Seriously why ?

Attached: 1776096a6a3682ea4fc242dcc23ba3ac.jpg (634x634, 70.49K)

>plebbit
>why women X
oh great another one of these

My sister told me she got tattoed specifically to scare away "domesticated mama's' boys" and that "hot men don't care". Guess it's working, kek.

Yes, imagine them when she hits the wall.

"hot men" also won't see her as a long term partner so tell her to enjoy these pre-spinster years

Here your mandated gf user

Attached: main-qimg-9846b2908ab854224d97fe4181fa7fd4.jpg (664x498, 114K)

Women like making themselves ugly

She kinda knows already. She's infertile and doesn't want to adopt, so she whores around consciously.

Bitch has hit the wall.
Tattooed or not, the bitch is fucked.

Enjoy A.I.D.S. Roastie.

This is a pretty common Any Forums opinion, and like you I really don't understand it. I mean if I girl has "Slut 24/7" or something tattooed on her, I get it, fuck that shit. But if a girl has dumb rose tattooed on her wrist, or some stupid line from a song or poem on her arm I don't really see the problem. I hate to agree with lefties, but somestimes it does seem like Any Forums wants debt free free from tattoos, virgins that are 10/10 and 1488. I mean if you won't settle for less, it's your life, but you better be gigachad. I really just look for women that aren't whores / didn't fuck niggers / are white / aren't fat. But I'm an older user so maybe my criteria has dropped.

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR OWMEN NOT TO BE WHORES WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM

tattoos pull focus and so often these days you see insecure people get them to cover up their shoddy body parts, like flabby arms
if a girl has one of those hideous stomach tattoos, chances are she got it to cover up the stretch marks she got carrying tyrone jr

>Are you the sort of person that never changes their mind? Or do you have a realisation every few days? I've known both types. The first are annoying as rigid, the second are annoying as inconsistent. Point is are you likely to change your mind in a few days knowing yourself?. Or do you accept this is how you see her now and that will not change? Personally I'd leave it a couple of weeks and see if feel any different. Perspective is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, hope you figure it out.

If you break up please don't say it's because you no longer find her tattoos attractive..... Can say you're feeling more friends than lovers perhaps but don't leave her feeling she was less attractive to you. That'd be shitty.

Do people still use the term "lovers"? Well I just did and it felt weird... you get what I mean anyway..
those are the replies to this

Childhood trauma in some capacity 90% of the time
especially when it gets to this level, full chest, neck, on her face even

Is this why you have the highest AIDS rate in Europe?

Having a rose on your ankle is different than having a sleeve.

I refuse to talk or even acknowledge girls with tatoos. They're just walking doodle walls to me.

Attached: 1642638756248.jpg (593x584, 28.02K)

Nah, pretty sure that's because of opiate overuse and shitty medicine that can't catch early stages before people spread.

it's ironic that she has covered herself with mandalas as well, considering they are intricately made by tibetan monks for weeks only to be swept back into a pile of sand and poured into a stream of water afterwards
imagine permanently etching something onto your skin that is meant to have the core message of transience

Disgustang