Why are british people so ugly?

Why are british people so ugly?
Is that an after effect for being the greatest servants of the Rotschilds?

Attached: actress-maisie-williams-attends-the-season-7-premiere-of-news-photo-813675226-1548436112.jpg (480x481, 31.54K)

Inbreeding

people probably find their own race attractive and others weird looking. ever wonder how blacks, latinos, chinese, and pajeets... and especially the koreans... somehow find themselves attractive? it's the same

the sun never shines there bruv, you'd be ugly too if you were under cloud cover 90% of the time

>an island full off inbreds

Isn't that the same thing?

>inb4

i'm so lonely i probably would...yeah i would, anyone got the Maisie copypasta?

Attached: 1644567174704.jpg (1080x953, 47.51K)

>posts someone with literal fetal alcoholism

its not like french people are vastly better looking
italians can criticize brits for their looks, but not french lol

Brits are fucking hideous, they look like gremlins 90% of the time. That stupid accent doesn’t help either

Not drinking a brewery every friday would help a bit.

Kek, the women here are dogshit, glad I'm a volcel.

These men conquered the planet.
Untold millions were stomped beneath the boots of these Big British Behemoths.

Attached: 1648061882134.jpg (810x539, 34.91K)

She peaked in season two and was cute in season one. After two she hit the wall. Germania and French bongs can be hot but true natives are Bog-Hags that evolved out of swamps.

>Britons + Angles + Saxons + Celts + Romans + Danes + Norwegians + Normans + Jews + etc. etc. etc.
>inbred
how did this meme start anyway
was it french propaganda or something

Economics and practicality above all. They had a place in society for all the misfits going back thousands of years. Those types were culled in other countries, Britain put them to work in mines and mills

Sadly they thought this philosophy would transfer to all peoples, even sub Saharan Africans. As a st louisian I can assure you, it does not

Attached: 40B419BF-6CEC-48E4-841C-6F8CC7C596B4.jpg (1600x900, 300.37K)

Attached: 1575296394134.png (700x933, 804.88K)

The Bong Effect

Attached: 1650713280015.jpg (1440x1440, 151.14K)

>every friday
hah, yes once a week, haha, those silly brits...

>Williams
That's a Welsh name. Not all Welsh are grotesques.
Lots of French are grotesque too, every country has grotesques if we want to play the cherry picking brother war slide thread game

Attached: 3.jpg (664x831, 57.57K)

The first country to industrialised on a massive scale. Prior to the industrial revolution child morality was 50% due to mutated genes and only 10% of the population would pass on their genes. Meaning only the smartest and the most physically fit and attractive would pass on their genes. During the industrialisation and after (the present time) that 50% has now survived and pass on their genes.
Mutated genes also relates to maladaptive behaviour and belief systems knowing 84% of the genome is in the brain.
Wrong. British people are a mixture of Germanic/Anglo Saxons and Celt/Gaelic people

Put it this way: the Vikings never stole the ugly ones.

>Based on the data, the researchers estimate one in every 3652 people born in Britain with a European ancestry are inbred.

Who do French women love British men so much?

Attached: image (18).jpg (865x1300, 160.85K)

No they didn't. They were born after the empire was sold to Americans. Russia is the only historical empire who managed to keep the most of their colonies.

not really in a position to comment there marty shartz
i havnt met an attractive woman for years the last one i did was married at 24

So the ugliness comes from god's punition for siding with the Rotschilds and creating Israel?

Attached: Near_this_site_The_Grand_Lodge_of_English_Freemasons_first_met_in_1717.jpg (1280x960, 240.99K)

Attached: europe-alcohol-consumption-1.png (2650x2000, 570.04K)

WE WUZ KRAUTS

These orange abominations are mostly all Irish pikie traveller girls. It's fashionable amount the traveller community to look as ridiculous as possible.

Your president was literally a Rothschild investment banker lol