Tens of children learn about the afterlife thanks to the American education system

>Tens of children learn about the afterlife thanks to the American education system.

Attached: IMG-20220527-WA0003.jpg (1080x1176, 140.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona_school_killing
nbcnews.com/news/world/van-hits-pedestrians-barcelona-n793506
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don’t even think about your country

part and parcel

Because we dont have school shootings

the only good things about spain are hundreds of years old art and architecture. other than that, spanish people are subhumans. they are nothing like portuguese or italians

In fact, you don't even think at all.

so please stop coming to our country thank you xoxo

Cope spics, you’re irrelevant to us. We can go months and years and not even think a single thought about the European spics. Meanwhile you faggots are constantly on our dicks gargling our thick American semen wishing you were as powerful as us. It’s like when you have a highschool crush and she doesn’t even know you exist. That is our relationship with you.

yet they still migrate there

lying fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona_school_killing

Better tell your high school crush how you feel before you both die in a mass shooting

he was using a crossbow lol

It was only spics such as yourself that died, what is the problem?

Why are you worried about my country across the world from yours? Some casualties are acceptable in order to keep our freedoms. I honestly don’t care if 1000 people get shot a day, not giving up my guns Jose.

>thanks to the American education system
also big shout out to the faggot cops who couldn't break down a door

Attached: joerimmed_pepe.jpg (706x960, 50.94K)

its the other way around you nigger. nobody from luxembourg wants to live in your shithole country other than the most retarded niggers

you guys just blow up metros

Tell the children to take their illigal scum parents and fuck off back to where they came from

they kill thousands of people daily with their shitty dish called paella. they just take everything that is spoiled or almost spoiled from the fridge (if they have one that is) and throw it into a pan. nasty people

eh, you're a pasty white incel from one of the wealthiest (and most boring) countries in the world, calling people online nigger to feel more gangster

they werent illegal though, and it had nothing to do with why they died or their character. i wish things like this would be avoided but i don't know how things will improve. you at least wont see me bragging at american anons how crappy their country is though and gloating school shootings over them; pure demonic behaviour and ignorant to their own countries potential crime problems.

i literally am more gangster than you. you weak spanish niggers stand no chance against a true SS-Krieger such as myself. i could take 3 of you alone in hand to hand combat. the navy seal pasta is actually me you nigger

Spanish people haven't invented or discovered anything in 300 years.

Africans have. LMAO

im literally a weak ass tranny idgaf lmao

>they already started seething in the replies
Kek. Good post.

Maybe they should have stayed in Mexico

and this guy used a car
and everyone was defenseless lol what is your point
nbcnews.com/news/world/van-hits-pedestrians-barcelona-n793506