I don't get it

Why are leftists so obsessed with being seen as a "good" person. Like the most severe insult they throw at people is some form of "you bad me good". So much of political discourse is childlike. Is this the result of all modern western value systems being determined by 2000 years of Christianity devolving into the age of nihilism?

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1327x2048, 454.01K)

something something "do not do your good deeds in public, but do them in secret" or whatever, its a good motto to live by

why did this swarthy yellow swarthoid germutt cock sucker go around calling everyone jewish?

i think thats how the germutt and european copes

they know they cant call whites anything so they call everyone they dont agree with or like jewish

despite literally having yellow skin themselves

Yes.

Attached: yus.jpg (782x788, 52.44K)

literally go read Genealogy of Morality nigga

Attached: 1 geneology neche(3).jpg (1280x720, 117.99K)

Yes
That's an easy thread
It's not that I am entirely against Christianity, but the tenants can be interpreted in a John Lenon fashion, which can lead to faggotery.

>Why are leftists so obsessed with being seen as a "good" person
Ask them what the highest good is. They will not have an answer.
The best they can do is something like "justice" (which is defined by the highest good), or "equality" (which is not applicable to humans).
Most people do not consider where their morals come from, they follow the herd, unaware that an elite class of genocidal Jews has become their shepherds

Attached: 1589616792172.png (452x459, 307.02K)

I don't think i'd be able to answer that easily either,maybe the highest good is giving your life for others? or saving others lives?

Yes, we are still living off the vestiges of Christian moral and metaphysical understanding, but now we've chopped the feet out from under all that. So, we retain the outward good-vs-bad style, but have none of the metaphysical backing for it. It's a rotted husk.

Furthermore, we are a society defined by weakness, so being seen fitting in with what the crowd perceives as good or true is more important than actually seeking goodness or truth. Weak men don't care for truth as a concept (seeking it would involve strength, courage, and leadership) as much as they care about avoiding confrontation with the group. They get their security the same way women feel security. Leftism is a highly effeminate ideology.

Meanwhile Rousseau
So like bear with me
This guy lived in the forest alone and he is chill n shit and fundamentally good and overtime he goes into a society and bam he becomes bad and shiet
Western Euro cucks: OMG WHAT A PHILOSOPHER LET'S NAME SCHOOLS AFTER THIS GUY
Rousseau: thanks you thank you, btw I placed my kids for adoption because they have to learn life by themselves

Fuck me and ass clowns
Christkikes who shit on Nietzsche have to understand how retarded the alternatives are. At least despite being insane he could come up with reasonable stuff.

Being a good person is really all that matters in a discussion on politics. Good is subjective, of course, but all political arguments boil down to whether you are a good person according to political, ethical, and logical standards. So if you're a degenerate or person of poor character, it means you're worth less and your opinions are worth less.

In the same way I wouldn't take dieting advice from a fat fuck, I'm not going to listen to some degenerate moron[in other words, (You)] on what is best for a country.

If Nietzsche is right, then it doesn't matter if I ever pick up one of his books. That's the self-defeating logic at the core of nihilism. It's like, "Great, he's right... who the fuck cares?"

They are village idiots larping as intellectuals, deathly afraid of banishment from the tribe / village community. That is why in any argument they ignore what you are saying and instead try and outgroup you ex you are nazi! you are faschist! you are an incel! you are homophobic!

Attached: 1526674842065.jpg (570x355, 60.13K)

what I was taught, and find to be accurate is that politics is a deliberative authoritative process of deciding the allocation of goods. my translation may not be the best

Why would you pick up a philosophy class in the first place?
Nietzsche is important for nuances. He proposes a view that is neither Socratic nor Machiavelian, and I have PTSD from a teacher who omitted Nietzsche to focus on assclowns, including theocratic shitters who rambled about free love.

>I don't think i'd be able to answer that easily

That here is the tragedy of our age ... ;)

Attached: sicko!!.jpg (588x848, 58.62K)

Nihilism means that you believe in nothing. Why is self-affirmation nihilism? I often hear anglos saying this about Nietzsche.

It's like when lefties say Nietzsche is anti-state. Nah, he just vaguely mentions that the state can cuck self-affirmation, but that does not mean that he is against the idea of a group with similar interests.
90% of the critics I hear are just people who had shitty teachers

Narcissism is a deeply bred jewish trait.
Misappropriating social acceptance defines them.

Or who are too retarded to read correctly.
I had this thought about the recent shootout. The way the parents had to stand there. That's a good example of what Nietzsche refers to when he shits on the state and ''nationalism'' according to the jews and lefties.

Amerimutts repeat

Any Forums and right-wingers in general are just as black and white as leftists are, what do you mean? Everyone is pretty self-serving, the only reason why you really want a "good" society is because it's good for you, but a good society isn't the one where you own everything but the one where everyone is happy and willing which in turn serves as input for capitalism and outputs more stuff and more technology which makes everyone happier, rinse and repeat etc. I do believe that from some kind of existentialist standpoint that helping people is all there is. If our society is this tiny speck in the uncaring, confusing nd overwhelming reality then there isn't much to do but to help each other improve our conscious experience while it lasts.