Pol, why are you not learning Chinese?

Unlike white cowards, Asian people are not afraid to express their opinions on niggers and Jews without social consequences. I hope they rule the world one day. White people are spinless.

Attached: download (10).png (1482x898, 1.74M)

I will learn Chinese when CCP will kill all Uyghurs and free up space for us Kazakhs in Xinjiang. Also, Chinese should give us weapons.

I feel at home among Asians. No russians around staring at you. You are just being yourself, free and confident.

cantonese or mandarin?

These fucking hillbillies here are afraid to leave their cowtown and scared of anyone but their cousin cleetus

The most sane Kazakh, but anyone would go nuts if they had to dealer with Russians on a daily basis

What do you think burger chaama, however you always learn both of them once you have mastered one of those. It's like learning portuguese once you know spanish

Mandarin. In Hong Kong Mandarin is the main language in schools now because it belongs to CCP.

>Mfw black-latino (dom rep) in Thailand and banging lots of sluts
>Mtw when I was previously in Korea for 3 months and doing the same thing (girls are much hotter though)
>Mfw when banging cutie white Aussie hostel sluts
>Mfw when I plan to go to Vietnam next month and bang more asiancuties
Tbf Im pretty sure they only like me cause I'm a gym rat. A white or Asianbro will probably have just as much luck if he works out as hard as I do. Unfortunately most incels here will never pick up a dumbbell to save their life.

Attached: images (26).jpg (250x173, 6.63K)

Has any white person here suceeded in learning chinese?

What do you think is easier to learn Chinese or Japanese?

I have a business in Ghana. Chinese women have babies with niggers, and Chinese men have babies with niggeresses.

I don't need to. I dated couple of chinese girls and they all started learning Russian instead.

Why are Chinese women in Ghana? I'm sure they didn't find any white guys in Ghana.

>Why are Chinese women in Ghana?
Money.

Incomparable. They are hard for pretty much the opposite reasons.
Jap grammar is just fucking bizarro, no one from the west really gets it intuitively. On the other hand, the fact it sticks to syllables and doesn't have any Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz makes it very easy to listen to and decently easy to pronounce.
China is the exact opposite, the grammar is even simpler than english if you can imagine that. It may be the simplest a language can go without reverting to primal monkey grunting. But then the tonal pronouncation comes in, completely alien concept. Not even hard sounds to pronounce, just having to listen to properties of sound you never gave a shit about to even establish what a word it is.

So you're surprised that they end up with niggers despite being surrounded by niggers daily?

Yea but you can get away with bad tones. It's just the 4th tone that you need to focus on. First 3 tones when talking fast all sound the same lol. Well maybe the 1st tone. But 2nd and 3d are almost the same when having a conversation.

I'm Mexican, don't lift and women just come up to me, haha

Not surprised at all. Just saying that OP's pic says that chinks don't want niggers, and that's simply not true. I've seen it with my own. Even the niggers giggle at it hahahaha

The women in the picture are not in Africa. Only poor Chinese leave China. These are civilized high class women of Guangzhou. Of course exceptions exists even in Japan. I've seen a Japanese woman with a nigger but 99% of Japanese see it as disgusting.

>Asian people are not afraid to express their opinions on niggers and Jews without social consequences.

They're not afraid because there are no social consequences, they are also very conformist so Asians who grow up in the West quite often become proper SJWs

Haven't had an issue learning Japanese grammar. But I can barely understand the spoken language; my ears will just not take in what is being said.

>These are civilized high class women of Guangzhou
>Guangzhou
>Civilised
XD
Only the civilised chinks have the bright idea of leaving that hellhole. The "poor" Chinese in Ghana drive Land Cruiser Prados and live in mansions because they mine and smuggle gold.

way ahead of you

Majority of Asians don’t like niggers. Jist because there are exceptions under 1% outside of Chin doesn’t mean its accaptable in mainland China.