HOW do we promote global white solidarity?

HOW do we promote global white solidarity?
Please realistic answers only.

Attached: 1955.jpg (376x436, 37.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/nationalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mum

Kill the thing below

jews

Nuking America would be a good start

By getting rid of this flag

Kill yourself.

Jew detected.

>HOW do we promote global white solidarity?

will never happen. noone hates whites as much as whites do.

whites have a long history of destroying, betraying & fucking eachother over for meer sheckles.

so that you can tell me how my country is irrelevant more often?

get fucked faggot
you made your bed, now sleep in it

I can't believe Any Forums is this fucked.
I still think it's possible, but certainty not here.
Firstly, if we're going to ensure that white solidarity is protected and upheld we need to do the following:
>Isolate whites together. We need an ethno-site.

Say nigger so I know you aren't a GPT-3 bot.

Stfu goyim mutt

the whole concept of whiteness being responsible for past injustice is the negation of the modern human reality which is that the individual's destiny is mainly decided by the country where he resides.
and therefor its a historical injustice to defer the responsibility for the policy of a government on a group of people based on the color of their skin.
it is a group responsibility shared by the whole nation.
and so cannot be attributed to one person or only a part of the citizenry.
by the same token the concept of whiteness is a great injustice to all nations,
because it denies the history of each and implies sharing the blame for shortcomings.

fuck your whithe whole concept of whiteness being responsible for past injustice is the negation of the modern human reality which is that the individual's destiny is mainly decided by the country where he resides.
and therefor its a historical injustice to defer the responsibility for the policy of a government on a group of people based on the color of their skin.
it is a group responsibility shared by the whole nation.
and so cannot be attributed to one person or only a part of the citizenry.
by the same token the concept of whiteness is a great injustice to all nations,
because it denies the history of each and implies sharing the blame for shortcomings.

fuck you glownigger

you fucking cretin
i break gpt bots

Attached: cretin.jpg (2000x1000, 207.59K)

Nothing. Whites are cowards and goyim

>I can't believe Any Forums is this fucked

Attached: 1641854071458.png (680x659, 161.81K)

>injustice
>historical injustice
>denies my validity
>whiteness

The concept of white solidarity doesn't negate your nationality or culture. It is simply an abstraction over it.
You can still be German, French, or Bongish, but you choose to work together as white.

civilized pureblood ethnicities should forge alliances as they see fit. all mixed mutants should be turned into biofuel along with niggers.

Culture. Simple as'
Round up all the ones who are currently for it
Create a parallel society
Create art, music, literature inspired by it and it will inspire them

Kaffer of (((soutie)))?

whiteness is ahistorical anglo bullshit
and against the concept of nationalism

>nationalism, ideology based on the premise that the individual’s loyalty and devotion to the nation-state surpass other individual or group interests.
britannica.com/topic/nationalism

Attached: raycis-ss.jpg (1024x855, 118.09K)

Here are some more ideas...
Establish financial practices for whites to use for each other's mutual benefit.
Such as:

>I will not charge another white man any interest. I shall never indebt a brother.
>I will not tax another white man.
>I will give white men preferential treatment in my businesses.
>etc.

White solidarity is about service to your fellow (white) man.

agreed

impossible to do without being accused of being "NAZI"

>whiteness is ahistorical anglo bullshit
and against the concept of nationalism
Times have changed. We need to adapt.

You can't whites are selfish assholes, they love to kill other whites to save niggers and kikes

If you actually knew the etymology of "Nation", you'd know that White solidarity and Nationalism are mutually INCLUSIVE, not exclusive.

Nothing wrong with that.
I'd wear it as a badge of pride.

>whites have a long history of destroying, betraying & fucking eachother over for meer sheckles.
It's called christcuckery, user. At one point, nearly all of Europe existed in one empire under one emperor. It's only after jews introduced that proto-Marxism to Europe that we suddenly began killing each other over trivial bullshit (MY interpretation of magic jew books is better than yours! die heretic!)

exclusive.
if you go by that definition america is not a nation.
"white" is still not common ancestry and history.
but a negation thereof.

This is classic EMJ/christcuck/jewish anti-White shilling. They are attempting to dissuade you from unifying by splintering you into smaller and smaller groups so you can't fight back. Instead of ethnicity, it's about nationality. But if you're nationalist, they'll claim you're a nazi and it's all about your region. If you're a regional separatist, they'll claim you hate order and call you an anarchist.

You can deny being "White" all you want, but your enemies will not. They will make laws explicitly targeting you for being White, because even if you don't recognize the term, they do. Your denial thus doesn't matter.

We make judebullying and judehunting cool for every non jew. Then once jude are removed, Rothschilds killed off etc whites will return to their roots albeit a bit changed

looking at it from another way, hungarians and germans for instance have as much common ancestry and history as whites and niggers in america. legit.

hungarians are originally a turkic tribe and they spenrt the first couple of hundreds years raiding chirsian nations.

actually the relation of redskins to ameriacans would be a better comparison

America is (well, was) a country with many white nations within it. At our peak we were the most powerful white nation in the world.

People are proud of exclusive things. Turning everyone in the Roman Empire into citizens watered it down. Any hobo in the world can go become a citizen of a White Country. Yet right next to this thread is one about how whites need to flee to Japan - which is very hard to become a citizen in. If you hand something out like candy no one wants it as much.

Ironically one of the first immigration laws this country ever had explicitly said people could become citizens if they were White.

>they'll claim you're a nazi and it's all about your region.
yes.
but all shooters are wignat, not nationalist.

even without considering ideology it should show you who's the tool

Because white is a real term. Everyone already knows what it means, I just have subversive kikes shitting up my thread.

you had niggers since the beginning.
now you have to deal with them.
"wah wah mom i dont wanna play with them anymore" is not exactly an option.

for many reasons.
>a divided house cannot stand (other americans wont buy genocide or eportation)

>its historically unjust

>no country would accept these broken individuals

>dienfranchises your niggers, of whom a non negligible part are vocal supporters of america

>is unjust against the individual niggers who are "good christians"

Niggers have nothing to do with White Solidarity.

conquer the middle east and asia

Seconded

if it actual solidarity were talking about...

than i will have 0 solidarity with you, american.
your "whites" are the ones shoveling lgbt propaganda into our countries.
and your moral values are shit.
the farther you stay away from me the happier i am.

and i can say that for the whole benelux.
you "whites" have fucked up our countries enough as it is.
but now we manage. so dont destroy the equilibrium again. stay the fuck away

Nigga we already live in white solidarity you dipshit it's called the EU. If you asked people from 200 years ago if a social, political and economic union would unite the European continent from as south as Italy and as north as Finland they would have called you fucking delusional. There is not a single other time in human history where 90% of the countries of Europe view eachother as allies and friends and the people of neighbouring countries almost as well as their own. Not to mention they're all also part of a military fucking alliance.
It's like you niggers don't think, you talk a lot about "white solidarity" and "no more brothers war" but then fail to realize we literally live in exactly the world you preach.
Fucking retards.