This is driving me nuts

Alright I can't take this anymore & ready to anhero on dime if it wasn't for my two cats, mom (she's all I have), & my thoughts
This fag comes across as a slimey snake oil salesman for what he pushes on his shitty influencer website but there has to be some truth to this right?
What are the chances of complete nuclear annihilation in the next few months or complete societal collapse given the seems are coming undone everywhere all at once.
Literally a few days ago had the most vivid nulcear annihilation dream I've ever had. Could be a byproduct of all the doom & gloom with the "real vs fake" information streams 24/7. Yet other people have been experiencing reality fucking events in there dreams as well as what's to come
I don't want to fed sweet little comforts & told it's all going to be fine. I want know what's going on. This is the best place I can think to ask atm. How bad is it really going to get & wtf can I do? The obv answer is stop listening to one fag peddling his shit merch every video yet at the same I can't ignore what's going on. It hasn't been a good past few years personally, only 22, only have grand to my name & have been permeating on so much shit. Not going to give a sob story just help me understand
youtube.com/watch?v=BLMkbaesU1A&ab_channel=CanadianPrepper

Attached: 1645683355617.jpg (461x638, 54.49K)

Enough with this shit, the world isn't gonna end with a bang, it's gonna be a slow, tantalizing experience. I get that the movie Melancholia happening would ease the doomer's future worries, but life is never that generous

sorry for the typos & grammatical issues, it's 4:30 am & need to go bed but I'll stay up till 6. Then come back later to reengage if the thread is still active

Attached: grasses.jpg (815x812, 241.13K)

I don't want it to be easy but why is in this godforsaken time everything has to unfold now. Every point in time people can be traced back as far as literature the end times were happening but it feels far more true then ever

I don’t know, but you should be prepared. Get in shape if not, and get money or resources. The economy will implode one way or another, and it will be difficult to survive.
Some hope is that our ancestors endured cycles before. It will suck, but it’s possible.

First time being this close to midnight? Don't worry, nothing ever happens. And when it does it's always fake and gay.

always personally liked that way of brushing it off but the haha's stop at some point

Attached: 1643991696665.jpg (680x763, 155.65K)

I still remember when USS Donald's Cock was parked in the mediterranean and bombed Syria after Putin said he'd retaliate against violations, Trump was a real wildcard, there wouldn't have been a cold war at all with people like him in charge

& it's been a 100 seconds to midnight for 3 years in a row, can't wait to see where it is now either a minute or 40 seconds is my guess

Lurk more and stay out of American politics.

Like I said jack, it's the time Trump proved himself to be a real hothead, the whole world saw it that April night

op here, also after watching this bald cuck seems to be wanting or actively thriving off this & couldn't give less of a shit. I want this fag to get axed in the back of the head & all of his "prepping" is yielded worthless.

Yep, it's a damn industry, I like the idea of leaving the big cities for now, but I'm not getting the bunker blues

The western world is collapsing, but I don't know how fast, can it last another ten years ? It's not plausible but the elites are very, very motivated to build the dystopia they want.
Prices will be a problem, spoke with a guy in transport, they have almost no work, only food transport is running.
monkey pox will get them another excuse for lockdowns, even tighter this time but if people can't buy necessities it will be over.
Will it happened this year, in 5 years ? No idea.
There will be no full scale nuclear war, it's not needed, western countries (and Russia) are already destroyed, system is running by destroying more and more energy, wealth and lives.
Imagine like in a movie a guy running over a falling building, jumping from falling blocks to a falling block slightly higher.
But at some point, there's no collapsing building left and the fall will happen.
Elites will try (and maybe be successful) to divert people anger against other people like they did with the vaxx / antivaxx very successfully as injected were all agreeing to kill not injected.

we do have a cabin in welville which is fairly remote with a nearby town but it's near Pennsylvania which would probably be an important target

is joining the military a better or worse option at this point specifically the airforce

You could stop posting 0A9 fed shit images. That might help your mental state user.

0A9? Could you elaborate pls?

Join the Air Force user...
Go into ammo afsc 2W0x1
You will screw fins on bombs
Drive said bombs to flightline...safely lol
Go back to the bomb dump and become one of the best ping pong players in the Air Force, also golfing!
Go into the Guard though not active duty, get college paid for while doing one weekend a month
Go to flight school
Become airline pilot
15 years later making 400k plus
You are welcome

Don't get involved with governments. Joining the army is suicidal.
Chances are western armies will be sacrificed at some point, either because NWO doesn't want them anymore to impose world government or if tensions escalate and war happens

Shut up frog, you don't have clue how great our military is, it's all what you make of it and there are plenty of non combat jobs that give you a great leg up in the world, yours doesn't though, just cannon fodder positions

fucking kill me

That image is a black magic satan worshipping image that was created by ONA order of nine angles

Then keep being a worry wart and do nothing with your life, you fucking zoomers are so God damn lazy it boggles my mind. I was in your exact position at your age but I decided to do something with my life because I didn't want to slave for pennies

Maybe if you kept less satanic imagery around you would feel better user. I’ve read Iron Gates, it isn’t really the type of stuff that makes you feel good.

Attached: 73698375-AF3D-49BC-B40A-1BAD9C7AB396.jpg (828x1184, 334.78K)

good idea considering social security shouldn't exist. I'm not opposed to it, but the money should all be gone. The amounts of money the feds move around is insane.

op here, personally always wanted to learn how to fly & learn aircraft in & out to be free in some way. Or maybe some form of intelligence or cyber related career. In reality I just wanted to be close to nature, music, & art but that feels like a pipe dream. Never was very good when it came to mathematics & I've been out of school for almost 4 years now coming up in June taking odd jobs here & there with my father. I'm willing to learn & endure even though I don't believe I can, I feel I have to

Attached: 1645580182744.gif (267x320, 451.96K)

well I don't want to slave for pennies you kike but tell me what did you do? When was the moment you said "fuck this" & how did you go about? You say us zoomers are lazy but when there aren't any truly reputable figures to look to for guidance or inspiration. Their ugliness is usually revealed

get lost, kike, your "army" only serves the jews and the elite that want you dead

I'm not counting on social security at all
I've got a hefty 401k, but my real retirement is tons of guns and gold, and several classic cars for that tax free retirement money

Isnt Iron Gates a literal cult recruitment book written by Satanic glowniggers?

Dont listen to that retarded boomer piece of shit, he basically grew up on a different planet. Joining the armed forces right now is one of the WORST things you could possibly do.

honest to Christ didn't know it had any satanic influence personally just enjoyed the unique look or style it was made in. Always loved gothic artstyles or things with extreme amounts of detail

Attached: 1645208174533.jpg (914x1417, 238.97K)